[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream interpretation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 4298984-Flooded-city-Stock-Photo.jpg (190KB, 1300x910px) Image search: [Google]
4298984-Flooded-city-Stock-Photo.jpg
190KB, 1300x910px
There is not a dream interpretation thread in the catalog right now so post here and other will funpost about your dreams and maybe someone could try to interpret them

I had a happy dream about a big natural disaster:

>Be me, be millionaire in my dream, live in a tall luxury building with balcony
>Suddenly, giant tsunami, oh fug
>Hide inside in a kind of container room in the balcony of someone else, the container has a sealed door with a big crystal
>The owner of the apartment appears, is some mother with his husband son and they want to enter
>To late you are fugged :D :D :D
>The tsunami hits, they are still are trying to enter, break the crystal of the door and the tsunami and they enter
>oh fug :D :D :D
>The worst part of the tsunami already passed and I just swim to the surface
>50 the city is flooded with like 50m of water, the water is nice and clear water of the ocean
>This is fantastic, I'm going to explore de the deeps of the flooded city
>My apartment was not touched by the Tsunami due to the height
>This is happy catastrophe

You see all that fear and uncertainty that the media seems to propagate, all the apocalyptic scenery, wars and etc. I have always feel that I'm immune to all that, I've never given a fuck unless is something fun
>>
>Be me, being molested by crazy neighbor, time to cri
>look up, ceiling is gone, night sky is foggy
>Isaac from 1984 Children of the Corn floats down and hovers over the nonexistent ceiling
>what the fuck what's he doing here
>float up into Isaacs arms, look down and see self still being molested
>lmao you look like a little bitch
>Isaac looks at you and says "It's okay now y/n"
>You wake up in a cold sweat, crying, and very confused
>>
File: orb.jpg (92KB, 579x583px) Image search: [Google]
orb.jpg
92KB, 579x583px
I've had some strange ones lately. But forget most of them as the day wears on.

One from last night. Consider this a "paraphrase" summary. I cant remember the chronology of events

>be me working at some place
>there are many different sections of the "facility"
>some parts are out doors some are indoors with many levels
>unable to "back track" and go the way you came
>at some point was riding a bicycle on an elevated street (kind of like the elevated subways in chicago, nyc etc)
>other riders are jumping off to get to street level
>seems to high for me to be able to safely "jump" off myself
>see a stairwell near the end of this.. road
>very steep. take my bike in one hand and carefully descend
>someone's bike is parked at the bottom and have to exit on side of stairs
>some kind of event like a baseball stadium game in this city type place
>go away from event and end up at a building under construction
>come to a river/aquaduct, unable to cross
>there is a defunct railroad tressel above it, following the path of the river/aquaduct into an abandoned structure
>go back the way I came
>run into construction workers
>one is a foreman type
>another is a very attractive female I keep glancing at while talking to the man
>she catches me glancing at her
>continue on my way and end up inside of a supermarket/bank combination
>it is under construction
>walking around, there are people going about their business

con't
>>
>>19531488

>I am supposed to som something the man told me but cant remember what it was
>basically walking around the place
>every time I back track things are very different
>end up at this bank counter kiosk being constructed and sit down but somehow trying to seem busy
>arabic man enters and is greeted by a bank/construction worker
>he is almost stereotypical "sultan" type with the large sun glasses but also dressed like a flashy western business man
>he seems very happy about his travels
>he has travel bags filled with cash and dumps them all over the floor
>think about "what if I just grab one of these bundles" but I don't
>more people are here talking with this man
>feel like I am in the way and go wonder around some more
>the floors are now seeming to be constructed with glass layers but still under construction
>I step into a partition missing it's panel
>"ow fuck my ankle"
>run into construction worker but forget what we talked about
>end up back at the bank/kiosk but it is now complete and looks like it is also a bar/pub
>looks very nice
>just observing
>wake up
>fall back asleep
>at another construction site
>there is a brick/concrete town/homestead surrounded by walls that look like they were build in midievel times
>just observing
>attractive girl appears
>ask "is that they abbey"?
>she says yes and was born there, she is brittish and told her "wow thats cool" or something lame like that

cannot remember much after that

EDIT: >This was some sort of "job" or something that would for some reason have me fly to london some times and pay me the whole time.
on my second "day" at this job I decided to go for fun but pretend I didnt know which place I was supposed to be at in case I got in trouble for doing so.

whew. I didnt really remember much until I started typing then it started to flow.

That was nice.
>>
>>19531378
let's see what you can...
>A old guy who is little, long gray hair, like a "old rocker guy"
>a place like a mc donalds i knw, but different, with a garge and fences in front of it
>homeless guys sitting in ffront of it, one asks me where my pipe is while I walk past them (i smoke the pipe)
>I stand in the line for the "mcdonald-ish" thing where the gray haired ol guy works
> its my turn
>the old guy says "you're lucky I'm like that, usually im different"
>I say: "yea, usually you're an asshole, hum?"
>old fart freaks out
>i say im just being honest bro, i've seen him being unfriendly to other customers
>he pulls a gun, but i don't feel threatend nor scared
> we discuss
> he wants to break out of the circle which he is standing in (where he sells stuff to people, like a counter)
> comes to punch me
> i say i dont punch grampas
> he asks if I'm suicidal or why im being so cheeky
>i forgot he has a gun
> he breaks through the other people to come get me, but im already gone
> suddendly i'm on escape from him (even tho i wasn't scared somehow)
>we run in circles several times, also into a garage and I run over to a headshop (the shops that sell stoner-things, like bongs, longpapers and stuff) but its not as I remembered its a building site now

.........make sense of it!
Notes:
- I don't know this grampa
- I don't have anything to do with guns they are forbiden over here
- I dont go to mc donalds at all

kek, interested if you can interpret a psychopaths dream... ;-)
>>
Every night I have dreams that follow the same basic formula. I'm usually on vacation with friends and a natural disaster (tornado, tsunami) will appear. I see a lot of tsunamis in my dreams. What could this mean?
>>
>>19531492
i have more twisted shit ...but first lets see if you can interpet anything like that
>>
File: grabasnickers.jpg (89KB, 587x581px) Image search: [Google]
grabasnickers.jpg
89KB, 587x581px
>>19531491

Also. I forgot to add that the attractive woman who reappeared in the later part of the dream transformed her appearance as she described herself to me. She started out super attractive, resembling someone in my past that I did not pursue, due to a number of factors, into a more homely woman with more british facial features but still beautiful.

Was very strange. I know I was asleep for some time after that but cannot really recall anything after that but bits and pieces. Most of this dream consisted of some sort of "job" but I have no clue as to what my directive or the title of employment was.

Also, bump.
>>
>>19531378
Eh, came across this thread while aimlessly browsing. So why not?
Had a strange and disgusting dream 2 days ago.
It was a rather long and vivid dream, so I'll only post the gross part.

>there was some family meetup
>i was cooking in the kitchen
>open pot on stove to stir
>there's literally pieces of shit floating in there
>stick spoon inside
>pick up a turd
>stick it into my mouth
>chew and swallow
>it tasted absolutely disgusting, but my dream self acted as if it was totally normal

Even though the dream went on for a while after that, I could still very clearly remember not even the taste of the turd, but also the consistency of it, how it felt to chew it, to swallow it. I still felt the taste of it in my mouth after waking up.

Gross as fuck. Have fun interpreting that.
>>
Not paranormal.
>>
I dream a lot and often dream about a house, big mansion with some abandonned/ruin part. I often visit different part of it, alone or with someone.

But recently this kind of dream changed.
Now this house is more like a school, like xmen oxford style school.There are people everywhere living their life and i don't feel like i'm part of this.
What can this mean? Nothing changed in my life.
>>
File: bigmouth.gif (223KB, 220x170px) Image search: [Google]
bigmouth.gif
223KB, 220x170px
>be walking
>enjoying things
>teeth fall out
>wake up
>check teeth
>teeth are fine
>teeth fall out
>freak out
>wake up
>Teeth everywhere
>Spitting out thousand so teeth
>Walking through feet thick piles of teeth as I spit out more teeth
>Wake up
>My head is a teeth
>Teeth are heads
>Heads falling out
>They're all screaming
>Heads flying through the air screaming
>Wake up
>Teeth are fine
>See family
They have no mouths
>Their eyes are mouths with teeth falling out
>Suddenly teeth everywhere
>Teeth pouring out of my mouth
>Teeth pouring out of my ass
>Hands are teeth
>Dick is teeth
>All falling out
>Scream
>Teeth are heads pouring teeth out
>Wake up
>Can't know what's real
>Don't know if teeth are real
>Check teeth
>Teeth fine
>No sleep, shaking and twitching from paranoia
>Go to eat
>See man with heads for eyes
>Opens mouth
>Hundreds of tiny chittering heads fall out
>Feel teeth
>Teeth are heads
>They scream
>Tooth man smiles
>Head teeth spinning with grins on them
>Wake up
>Am I
>Can't tell
>Can't stop checking teeth
>Don't know when I'll be dreaming again
>Mfw I don't know what's real anymore
>>
I would have shared a dream here but I don't dream anymore. It's just getting dark and then light and control about my body comes back after a while.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.