[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My existence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2096.jpg (212KB, 1009x1297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2096.jpg
212KB, 1009x1297px
Dear /x/,

My initials are AJS and for each name (first, middle, & last) they are 6 letters long...essientially 666.

But lets ignore that for now.

In the winter time of last year, i came home really tired from work and also a little high off marijuana. I went to my room and laid on my couch. As I was laying there, my head was looking up to the ceiling and with my left eye I could see the door half open. My dog was cuddling with me until I noticed with my left eye that she left the couch and went out of my door.

At this moment in time I tried to get up but my body and head were frozen. Now at this moment in time was something I never experienced before so I continued to try to move until I noticed in my right eye a long grey arm with a skinny hand and fingers moving in a wave like motion. While observing what was happening, all I can hear was static and dialup tones, a rocket blast, & and the crying of a baby.

Contiuned in next comment.
>>
When I noticed this thing doing that I was scared shitless and finally jumped out of my couch.

Now standing up, I had my hands to my ears as now the sounds were gone but something even scarier happened.

While standing up and moving in a circle motion, I noticed a huge single eye looking at me.

This single eye was flowing with colors. I looked up to my ceiling and this huge eye was staring down at me. I closed my eyes and the single eye blinked and was still staring down on me.

Finally I said fuck this and left my room to downstairs and cried in front of my mom as I was scared shitless.

Before this event happened, (months prior), I started to form theories on how St.Andrew was Jesus himself (my name is Andrew) and how the devil (lucifer) is actually Jesus.

I decided that there is only 6 days in the week because the first day is zero (like an array in computer programming) so on the 6th day (Sunday) thats when God came into his creation of hell (this is hell) as Lucifer/Jesus which was really St.Andrew.

I have many more theories on life, but the biggest one of all is that I am GOD.

The reason I say this is because out of every living being in the whlole entire universe, I am the one to see the world through my eyes.

Sure you have eyes but nobody can convience me otherwise.

Just wanted to share what happened to me, believe it or not, I believe I am special.

Thanks.
>>
dump this mumbo jumbo and look into buddhism
>I am the one to see the world through my eyes.

this is the starting point of true knowledge, you have to dump everything else. "look within"

drop the need to 'understand' what's going on

look into lucid dreaming
psychedelics
>>
>>19531048
Kill your self. Also fuck you for smearing Saint Andrew's name (my name is also Andrew), how dare you say he's Satan but also Jesus
>>
Do you differentiate between the "demiurge" and the "unknowable God" like the gnostics?

Is every human GOD, if yes, the same GOD or different ones? How do you/they interact with reality on a higher level?

How much importance do you put in your thoughts? Do you believe they are a reflection of some higher-self or they are the "peak" of you?

Is St. Andrew connected to Scotland as some say?
>>
>>19531053
>Just wanted to share what happened to me, believe it or not, I believe I am special.
Enlightened beings don't care about being special.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.