[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carl Jung

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1962.jpg (160KB, 1095x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.jpg
160KB, 1095x1440px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jltpTcOIeCU&t=0h0m3s

Was Carl Jung right about the collective unconscious? Do we carry the memories of our ancestors within ourselves?
>>
That's why a lot of religious people say look within we have the whole universe inside our brain and we can learn to create a space through dreams that is much like the real world but with magic and wonder still in tact
>>
I studied jung in my psych major and this video is bullshit
>>
who knows if it is in the memories of our ancestors, honestly, I feel like when you look inside yourself and see these archetypes show up, they will show up in a way crystallized with contents of your brain, whatever that may be, or not even that, it is intrinsic in our minds, certain images and shapes that will appear no matter the content from past memories, our whole human nature can be discovered by just looking inside.
>>
Shit is stored in our DNA of you deny this your are absolutely | retarded |
>>
>>19531297
just to give you guys examples, in this video there is the character philemon who guides young, when I was looking inside myself I discovered a male sage figure myself, these things are not random.

Is it from past memories? Who knows, is it from human nature? I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>19531330
Jung* not young, fuck my ass
>>
>>19531292
Most psychoanalists will disregard Jung because he refused to stay materlialist, and if im not wrong the guy was well studied in both psychology and parapsychology.
>>
>>19531306
You are absolutely retarded

.t geneticist
>>
>>19531350
He was also a full blown goddamn mystic. I trust his judgement on the subject more than the average autistic psych grad making micro breakthroughs in their corner of nothing just because he had done the fucking inner work where most of them can't handle sitting down and shutting the fuck up inside for 10 minutes.
>>
>>19531350
>Most psychoanalists will disregard Jung because he refused to stay materialist

This sounds like someone who learns things through youtube and aping what goes on internet boards would say.
>>
>>19530948
>collective unconscious
>Do we carry the memories of our ancestors within ourselves?
Literally not what that term means you dipshit.
>>
>>19530970
That is not what any religion is trying to convey.
>>
>>19530948
All those years of tribulation,
Since the dawning of creation,
From the swamp into the nation,
They're you.

So, yes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.