[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinions on magick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: thhxdoawbdxoeah.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thhxdoawbdxoeah.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
What are your opinions on magick?
>>
>>19530149
I've personally just started practicing several white magick rituals this past month. It's weird getting started but it certainly seems to have improved me in the sense that it's been a very positive month despite losing my job haha. The divination side of things can be eerily accurate most of the time, essentially warning me that work was going to run out. It has also taught me a lot of things in terms of the Kabbalah and introduced me to the tree of life which can reflect the chakra system to which I was more familiar.

There's also flexibility to it, rituals can be modified until you find the most effective for you. I've enjoyed it so far and find it seems to work
>>
>>19530162
What sort of things have you been able to do?
>>
>>19530162
Don't you mean "practicking" since you're already spelling magic wrong?
>>
File: 64428004c6338fbacec3c54874628e67.jpg (141KB, 762x1354px) Image search: [Google]
64428004c6338fbacec3c54874628e67.jpg
141KB, 762x1354px
>>19530231
Mostly beginner stuff such as Lesser Banishing/Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram, Middle Pillar Ritual with the Circulation of the Body of Light and I'm now starting to learn Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram, not to mention the theory behind it all.

LBRP keeps my mind and immediate area clear and positive, MPR/CBL helps me to circulate my energy and connect me to my higher self. From an outside perspective, this could certainly sound like a load of shit. I know I was a skeptic at the start and still partially am but regardless of whether these things are happening or I am falling victim to placebo is currently irrelevant to me. The fact of the matter is I feel an improvement in myself and that was the original purpose of trying it all out anyway.

>>19530247
I thank you for your suggestion but I stand by my original spelling of "practicing" :)
>>
File: 1476666774686.jpg (119KB, 1024x632px) Image search: [Google]
1476666774686.jpg
119KB, 1024x632px
>>19530149

Do I need to cast a circle? My room only has room for a small altar.
>>
>>19530149
Would alchemy be considered magic?
>>
>>19530149
The "K" at the end of "magick" denotes the philosophy of gay pedo trannies. Go suck a dick.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.