[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SSRF Disclosure, for you anons having trouble with them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 40k-codex-2nd-edition.jpg (224KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
40k-codex-2nd-edition.jpg
224KB, 1024x754px
Ok, so I see many an anon who has tried chanting like SSRF says and have gotten their lives ruined to hell. I will disclose what I know about them.

Basically they are dark god worshippers. You see how they state that there's a god of light and a god of hell? Well, it is true, only that the god of hell is behind earthly religions, so naturally, by applying their spiritual practice you're sending yourselves to hell full speed ahead.

I was posessed, wanted help, tried several religions and none would help me, then I went to SSRF, it was a huge mistake. The chant initially seems to work, these are moments where you feel compelled to help SSRF and spread the message, you will attend their satsangs and so on. Shortly after this, you'll start having trouble, it can manifest several ways, in my case it was a miriad of invisible beings trying to rape me 24/7, I couldn't even sleep, the spiritual remedies they gave only made matters worse. When I realized what a huge mistake it was to have joined them it was all too late, my posession had aggravated, my mind was possesed aswell (it was merely bodily before) and I couldn't stop burping and farting like a madman, I had the most horrible luck with constant psychiatric forced care and so on, my life was hell, and wherever I went, hell followed.

Things got slightly better when I abandoned them, I adopted a somewhat gnostic belief, the gods of religion were the home of the dark god and the true god was away from this, this made my luck better.

Now now, when this moment arrived, I was a wreck, my life was in shambles and my mind was in a perpetual state of cloudiness, very shitty situation, as if a dark power was making me dumb. Kriya yoga with this new belief I mentioned seems to be helping a bit, but time shall tell.
>>
My battle with mental illness: the blog post
>>
>>19529871
There are lots of people who have had trouble with them, just because you don't belong in heaven (neither earth) and are the majority of the current population doesn't mean that several anons aren't starting to notice the likes of you.

After all we are in kali yuga, so it is expected for the inhabitants of hell to roam free the surface of earth.
>>
Did you also go to a psychiatrist?

yeah their hindu deities ruined my life and i dont know how to fix it now.
>>
>>19530203
You see, in ancient times there were two kinds of worship Asura whorsip (what they call demons) and Deva worship (what they call gods) looks like the devas are the actual demons, so we dun goofed, read on zoroastrianism if you want to know how asura worship evolved, asuras were gods of light, meanwhile devas were demons, krishna being a good example, since he's a trickster (what's a trickster doing in the light?), yeah, it's all reversed, it seems.

Meanwhile you have the world filled with faggots like >>19529871

They know very well there's a god, and have reversed the religion so you crash and burn.
>>
I did Shri gurudev datta cause i had acne and it broke all my neck bones.

i got mad and now im going to a psychiatrist.

its been 5 years and my life is hell.

also i became evil.

i cant even sit im typing standing up.
>>
>>19530215
>krishna being a good example, since he's a trickster
he's just having fun with his friends
>>
lets worship Rahu and Ketu the asuras.
>>
i cant work i cant even go out

talk about severe destiny
>>
try this

Om rahave namaha

Om ketave namaha
>>
Is there even material on how to be a reverse hindu?
>>
But the law of Karma still exists.
>>
>>19530301
>muh karma
I bet you have no idea what it really means
>>
>>19529844

I went to the SSRF website. Got "no" feelings within 10 seconds. Always trust your instincts.
>>
>>19530319
What made you realize?
>>
>>19530342

Subconsciously. Everything on the surface looks legit, but I got a nope feeling. I'd have to dig around and research to know exactly, but I don't really need to. The feeling is enough. More people need to trust those instincts.
>>
>>19529878

Continuing on with the mental illness I see.
>>
File: ALUMINIUMATI CONFIRMED.jpg (183KB, 1500x388px) Image search: [Google]
ALUMINIUMATI CONFIRMED.jpg
183KB, 1500x388px
>>19529844
>SSRF
Had to google them (https://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/), found out 2 main things in under 5 mins:
1) They are referring to some "Doctor" as "His Holiness" which is always a bad sign. no fucking human is holy, I would smack that old paki cunt in the gob for his arrogance.
2) They are charging silly money for "lectures".

Looks like the latest way to remarket Hindi philosophy, 150 years after the Theosophists did so. Nothing new, apart from the price structure. Avoid snake-oil salesmen, these faggots are wack.
>>
No but I've had the inverse. College lesbianism isn't just a meme.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.