[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy Nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>Be me
>Be asleep
>Imagine hanging out in your house|
>Suddenly high beams are shining through your windows
>MommaDidntRaiseNoBitch.jpg
>Go outside to snoop around like tacky horror film
>walk out to the drive way and see no cars or anything
> walk towards the street when all of a sudden a worn down rusted trash heap of a bus slowly creeps down the hill towards me pic related
> start to walk in the opposite direction
>Knees weak
>Arms are heavy
>Bus keeps coming steady
>Boutta shit last night's spaghetti
>Break into a sprint cuz fuck verizon
>The bus easily starts to catch up but I keep running
>Turn around to see the driver a rotting corpse like that of someone who was run over themselves
>I some how make it to edge of a cliff and when I turn around the bus is about to hit me
>And im awake
>>
>>19529749
Hey, that's pretty gooooood.
I have a couple spooky ass nightmares.
>Walking down the road
>See people on left and right
>See their "auras"
>some have gold auras done have pitch black
>suddenly wake up
>See pitch black mass of bones and faces
>engulfs my entire body
>wake up for real and my door is wife open and dog is barking at me
>>
>>19529749
A nightmare that for my crimes I was sealed inside a metal sarcophagus for eternity. You're in there and then you realize what an 'eternity' is really going to mean. The gravity of it all hits you. Then you wake up and it's sure good to be NOT back there.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.