[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hold my beer and watch this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

>It will happen when the weather cools.

Fall 2016

>That's when they'll make their move.

Evil spirits of some sort

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
>They're trying to force God's hand.

Begging for Messiah/Jesus to come ASAP

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.
Republican control of the U.S. government.
>An island will drift away.
Brexit
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
North Korean missile tests
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Israeli settlements and annexations.
>Idols will speak and move about.
Confederate monuments being removed.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
ISIS attacks in Europe.
The dome = NATO and European defense umbrella.
A foreign terrorist army has invaded and killed hundreds of civilians on the continent despite there being a strong conventional military presence.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Hurricane Harvey
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Charlottesville:
Heather Heyer's death, and Trump taking 48 hours to issue a public statement about the events.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/white-nationalists-praise-trump-charlottesville-response-condemned-counter-protesters
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/16/charlottesville-victim-heather-heyer-susan-bro-memorial
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Robert E. Lee monument in Richmond, VA.
>The ravens will starve.
Turnover and infighting in Trump's cabinet. Bannon, Kushner, Flynn, Manafort, Conway, Scaramucci……..They're all a bunch of craven ravens.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_depictions_of_ravens#Hebrew_Bible_and_Judaism
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Russia in Ukraine
>The rod and the ring will strike.
Solar Eclipse
>>
>>19529459

It's almost like the prediction was purposefully vague enough to fit any number of things! How weird!
>>
>>19529465
This is obviously the best one.
>>
>>19529459
>Be reading along, agreeing a little

>See "taking 48 hours to respond"

Nigga he's the president. He can't jump up and make a statement before all the facts are even in every time somebody dies god damn.

Posting Kekistani religious symbols then being a total normie leftard piece of shit. Fuck outta here with your "sneaky" partisanship faggot.
>>
>>19529459
>interpreting vague analogies
Oh wow you suree showed me OP fucking larper
>>
>>19529480
Regardless of your partisan persuasion, he fucked up. This was one of those memorable tragic events that can define an entire decade. He should have addressed the nation from the Oval Office cameras rolling within an hour of that car crashing.
>>
>>19529459
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
This was the New York pipe bomb that happened well over a year ago.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
The Trump/Hillary debates.

Still waiting on Belly of the Dragon, Bear's Cave, and Rod and Ring.
>>
>>19529498
So that if it came out it was accidental or done by a leftist, he could be shrieked at for blaming the left for an offense or for placing blame when none was to be placed or for (later if not blaming anybody) for not condemning conservatives no matter what?

Trump, to the left, is like America: the man.

So far as they're concerned, he can do no right and has to be torn down no matter what. He made a statement just as soon as was possible for him, after facts were gather and it wasn't just gonna be a "there was an accident and some liberals were nearby so it's automatically a tragedy despite thousands dying daily" speech and he condemned the extremists that escalated things to that point from both sides "in the strongest possible terms"

Why is he really being bashed for it? 1. He is Trump. 2. He let antifa take their share of the blame for the escalation in violence and they're the paramilitary wing of the left, can't have them spoken ill of.
>>
>>19529558
>Nazis commit an act of terroism on US soil
>hurr durr dndu nothin

yeah it's all them lefties fault. At this point it's not even cheap talking point it's literally child caught with his hand in the cookie and jar saying "nuh-uh not me" level of lying.
>>
>>19529571
>Muslims slaughter and rape all over the world constantly

"Muh can't assign blame to a group like that!! Reeeeeee!!"

>One mentally ill dude kills somebody one time

"All conservatives are nazis and murder! Assign ALL THE BLAME! REEEEEE!"

Sure thing, kid.
>>
>>19529591
>a group who's rhetoric is all about murdering people
>and another group who's rhetoric is all about murdering people
>they're totally different guys!

Nazis and religious nuts can both get fucked.
>>
The US is the Dragon? Because that's what the US is traditionally called. Not some pissant country like China. China is the eagle, right?
>>
>>19529864
North America kinda looks like a dragon.
>>
>>19529624
You know what "false equivelance" is, yeah?

You're trying to push the "conservatives are nazis" meme by simply talking as though that is established fact without it ever being proven (since, y'know, it's patently untrue) because plebbit or CNN is pushing it on you and you're wired to follow any dogwhistling that hits you.

Fact is, the left are the violent side by virtue of, uh, being violent. There are a handful of inbreds who default to the republican party because it happens to be the party that's good to christians and supremacy has a heavy christian overtone.

Antifa don't belong to the left by default, they are born of the left. They're a paramilitary group that do violence on behalf of party points because they see the opposing party in the same fabricated light you do. "Muh nazi fascists reeee"

In reality, white supremacists do violence on behalf of their groups (traditionally democratic groups, since you seem to place so much power in labels) and try only to fail to cobvert republicans to their cause because that's where the folks who care about god and country are.

The bits that draw them to conservatism are the bits they try to exploit when recruiting only because they're common ground despite being innocuous.

Leftist fascist groups don't need to recruit: dumb kids typically lean left as they don't have the life experience to be conservatives yet. It's a brownshirt factory.

A young conservative has no heart, an old liberal has no brain.
>>
>analysing a false normie prophecy thread turns into a left vs. right politics argument

Thanks for wasting /x/'s time with this non-paranormal larp shit once again

Your heads are so far up your own ass you probably think your crown is your root chakra
>>
>>19529526
>Bear's Cave,
Russia something something or,
Calexit

The ravens thing refers to the old legend that if the ravens ever leave the Tower of London, England will fall. We know England is in deep trouble. The blag flag over the dome could also refer to ISIS/terrorism/Muslim Brotherhood adherent Sadiq Khan being Mayor of London. The famous dome of St. Paul's is one of the classic symbols of London and terrorists have tried to leave "suspicious packages" there a number of times already this year.

A lot of stuff in this prophecy appears to pertain to the UK. It seems that the bongs are pivotal.
>>
>>19529459
Is this going consist of a polar shift as well?
>>
>>19531872
Do you mean pole shift, you fucking dingus?
>>
>>19531883
You're a fucking dingus.
>>
>>19529498

You are an over dramatic fucking fag
>>
>>19529459
Just so you all know. It takes half a million people to create a philosopher stone. Do what you will on that info.
>>
>>19529459
Most of this is right, but some of it is a little off I think.

I think that the two voices calling out in a silence are Trump and NK. They seem to be constantly threatening eachother but nothing is actually happening.

I don't think that the Rob E lee monument makes sense in terms of 7 hills. the "7 hills" bit is too specific to not be connected specifically, so you can't just ignore that information.

How tall is a hill?
"1,000 feet
For a while, the U.S. defined a mountain as being 1,000 feet (304.8 m) or more tall. Any similar landform lower than this height was considered a hill. The United States Geological Survey (USGS), however, has concluded that these terms do not in fact have technical definitions in the U.S."
Okay so very loosely speaking, 7 hills could be any land that is less than 7000 ft above sea level. In the united states, Flagstaff, Arizona is the city closest to 7000ft above sea level, so lets go there.

Flagstaff, AZ is nicknamed The City of Seven Wonders or Dark Sky City. But what is this "rock" if it is located here? I think that this "rock" Could be referring to the Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff. This is the center of research of Pluto, and I think that this should be looked onto.

I think that the ravens will starve and the bear will leave its cave forever are just talking about global warming and are literally talking about birds dying and bears dying too.

Besides this everything you said I agree with.
Not 100% sure that the solar eclipse is the meaning of the last bit though.
>>
File: thefroggod.jpg (249KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
thefroggod.jpg
249KB, 300x419px
>>19529459
>>Idols will speak and move about.
>Confederate monuments being removed.

Interesting take.

I still believe it references the rise of Kek worship
>>
File: kek the god of memes.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
kek the god of memes.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>19532012
>>
File: soyouwannaplaywithmagic.jpg (117KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
soyouwannaplaywithmagic.jpg
117KB, 650x430px
>>19529459

Where do those heirogylphs come from originally, do you suppose?
>>
>>19529480
>He can't jump up and make a statement before all the facts are even in
I wish.
>>
>>19531924
>Just so you all know. It takes half a million people to create a philosopher stone. Do what you will on that info.
I......... why is this useful information
>>
>>19532012
>perfectly describes the use of the meme

lolllllllll
>>
>>19532012
>>19532021
kek is god
>>
>>19529459
what's the source of the greentext sayings?
>>
>>19529459
!JEWS!
THEY ARE THE ONES & ONLY ONES
>>
>>19529571
There wouldn't be any Nazis if it wasn't for you fucking Communist-lite toolbags trying to wreck Western Civilisation. No you can't have shit for free, no we don't owe you a goddamn thing, yes you do have to work and if you want rights you've got to have responsibilities too. And open borders is one of the worst, most retarded ideas you've ever been fooled into supporting. I used to be a liberal, but I'm a white girl who was attacked by Muslims when I was just a kid, just one of many horrors I've suffered since you thoughtless fucks decided to offer up white culture and demographics on a sacrificial altar. I'm one of literally tens of thousands of victims in Europe now, just in recent years. The Left have a massive slice of the blame for destroying our nations. Fuck you all, I will never forgive, and I'll support anyone who works to destroy you.
>>
>>19529459
Nobody outside the US gives a shit about you lee statues and kkk. They're both faggots. Not a sign. KYS
>>
>>19532665
/pol/ larper.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.