[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: 559.jpg (4KB, 150x170px) Image search: [Google]
559.jpg
4KB, 150x170px
I'm free, I'm powerful, reality is fun and exiting. I will not kneel to any god and I'm using my knowledge and power to have a great materialistic life.

I want to know how many more people in this board have a similar mentality

I see that a good portion of the people in this board have a powerless or close to powerless mentality or even see existence like a burden. I have also checked the archives and this type of mentality used to be more common in the past, /x/ seems more optimistic now.
>>
Technically you are still a slave to materialism. The things you own, own you.
>>
>>19529261
You are lost.

I can sense your loneliness.
>>
yeah same mentality, i now have more courage to do whatever i want, and the mere power to do that makes me feel good. And indeed, it seems that on here there are loads of people who take the same approach to life or are working on it!

Constraints are made to be broken lol
>>
>>19529265
>>19529270
lol here come the shills
THEY ARE AFRAID OF YOU LOL OP so good job
>>
>>19529261
I want to die. Existence itself is pointless. The fractal madness eventually consumes you one way or another. I want off mr.bones. Take me back to Elysium. I want to go back to my fields off of that cliff I remember from before I was born. I want to sit next to that robot again at sunset.
>>
>>19529261
>Those possessing a demoniac nature do not comprehend what actions are proper and what are improper. Hence, they possess neither purity, nor good conduct, nor even truthfulness.
>They say, “The world is without absolute truth, without any basis (for moral order), and without a God (who has created or is controlling it). It is created from the combination of the two sexes, and has no purpose other than sexual gratification.”
>Holding fast to such views, these misdirected souls, with small intellect and cruel actions, arise as enemies of the world threatening its destruction.
>Harboring insatiable lust, full of hypocrisy, pride and arrogance, the demoniac cling to their false tenets. Thus illusioned, they are attracted to the impermanent and work with impure resolve.
>They are obsessed with endless anxieties that end only with death. Still, they maintain with complete assurance that gratification of desires and accumulation of wealth is the highest purpose of life.
>Held in bondage by hundreds of desires, and driven by lust and anger, they strive to accumulate wealth by unjust means, all for the gratification of their senses.
>The demoniac persons think, “I have gained so much wealth today, and I shall now fulfill this desire of mine. This is mine, and tomorrow I shall have even more. That enemy has been destroyed by me, and I shall destroy the others too! I am like God himself, I am the enjoyer, I am powerful, and I am happy. I am wealthy and I have highly placed relatives. Who else is equal to me? I shall perform sacrifices (to the celestial gods); I shall give alms; I shall rejoice.” In this way, they are deluded by ignorance.
>Possessed and led astray by such imaginings, enveloped in a mesh of delusion, and addicted to the gratification of sensuous pleasures, they descend to the murkiest hell.

When you get there, remember you chose this path. Blame no one else.
>>
>>19529274
I MAY quote Donald Trump and say
>wrong.
>no, you're the puppet.
>>
>>19529261
>I will not kneel to any god

Everybody is brave until they get a glimpse of actual darkness. Forget the bible shit, I mean actually sick shit, the kind of nasty shit you'd expect from a dark god as opposed to a shitty demon.
>>
that's weird i misread OP to say that they want to be free of a materialistic life

oh well, that was projection i guess, at any rate if in your deepest self you want to stop an existence of suffering for the human race, then more power to you
>>
>>19529274
>lol here come the shills

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill

what is correctibility
>>
>>19529261
I'm the complete opposite of OP.
I'm not free, weak, and reality is boring as fuck.
>>
You know. Nothing of the dark lord
>>
>>19529331
he can try all he likes, but in the end he needs us, we don't need him
every tactic he uses, we learn
>>
File: 664.jpg (152KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
664.jpg
152KB, 1440x1280px
>>19529295

What if that darkness is just some form of powerful visceral fear. Some people that have encounter skin-walkers, and similar monsters report an intense sensation of dread what if that dread can be manipulated just as the extreme bliss at end of the tunnel is reported to be manipulated.

>>19529317

He is being ironic, fampai

>>19529273

Is nice to seem other anons who take their destiny in their own hands, what "paranormal" tools do you use to boost your potential ?

>>19529279

There is not objective good or objective evil

How do you know that your god is the only one ? Maybe other powerful alien in the past killed your original god and is usurping his place. How do you know that other powerful aliens that many religions call gods are not better that your god.
>>
reincarnation is the shit my m8s.
>>
>>19529349
>What if

Darkness is a dark god and his denizens. Horrible creatures may pop into existence from his realm if need be.
>>
File: 236.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
236.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>19529331

Is he sexy ?
>>
>>19529349
>There is not objective good or objective evil
Only in regards to the material.
>How do you know that your god is the only one?
By definition. But God is not mine.
>Maybe other powerful alien in the past killed your original god and is usurping his place.
The infinitesimal soul is not able to be killed. What to speak of the infinite God.
>How do you know that other powerful aliens that many religions call gods are not better that your god.
First, and again, there is no "your god" or "my god," there is God. Second, if the religion speaks of the Supreme, then what we reference is the same. If they do not speak of the Supreme, then by definition they speak of something lesser.
>>
>>19529349
There is objective good and evil, but only for those who have matured to the point they care about their society and those within it.

It's called "rule of law"
>>
>>19529349
used to do drugs, dreaming, "curses"(i mean good and bad energy redirection exercise)

these days i just imagine what i want and imagine it happen in this reality and i have already convinced myself that it is happening, and it does help to change reality lots!!
>>
when i die can i reincarnate somewhere where magic exists?

i want to fly and teleport.
>>
File: 568.jpg (78KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
568.jpg
78KB, 500x557px
>Related to the thread, law of attraction without redundant garbage

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19492889

>>19529376

How do you know that your religion is not lying ? How do you know that the ones that wrote the book of your religion were not lying in benefit to their own agendas.
>>
File: walpurgis-witches-sabath.jpg (407KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
walpurgis-witches-sabath.jpg
407KB, 600x862px
>>19529374
As evil always is.
>>
>>19529412
>How do you know that your religion is not lying ?

He doesn't. All religions lie and the god of darkness is behind them.
>>
That's not even close to a resemblance.
>>
>>19529412
>How do you know that your religion is not lying?
I've mentioned no religion.
>How do you know that the ones that wrote the book of your religion were not lying in benefit to their own agendas.
You mean "they strive to accumulate wealth by unjust means, all for the gratification of their senses?" That would make those people demoniac, wouldn't it?
>>
>>19529420
>>How do you know that your religion is not lying ?
Miracles.
>>19529420
>He doesn't. All religions lie and the god of darkness is behind them.
Speak for yourself, Satan.

Keep disbelieving, and your negative intentions and expectations will ensure you NEVER see than answer to your prayers, and that because of you, not God.
>>
>>19529477
but if he doesn't believe then why would he pray anyway?
>>
File: AM.gif (165KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
AM.gif
165KB, 500x376px
>>19529261

I will not be happy until all humans that every existed are immortal and in torture simulation.

The key is that I can't just put them in there, but I have to show them that this is what they really want for themselves.
>>
>>19529261
You're a cool bean OP, is have a beer with you.

I'll take any god-worshipping/demon-summoning person from this board over the christfags that surround me irl, but you're right, they don't realize how limiting it is not to rely on tour own power fully.
>>
File: 1491111106745.png (11KB, 496x543px) Image search: [Google]
1491111106745.png
11KB, 496x543px
>>19529261
Get off of my board!
>>
>>19529261
you played too much SMT, dude.
>>
File: 1485242891940.jpg (238KB, 662x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485242891940.jpg
238KB, 662x666px
>>19529261
>You are free

I have come to tell you that you are free. Many ages ago, My consciousness left man, that he might develop himself. I return to find this development approaching completion, but hindered by fear and by misunderstanding.

You have built for yourselves psychic suits of armor, and clad in them, your vision is restricted, your movements are clumsy and painful, your skin is bruised, and your spirit is broiled in the sun.

I am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns laugh in happy anarchy. I am chaos. I am alive, and I tell you that you are free
>>
File: Valhalla Rising .jpg (31KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
Valhalla Rising .jpg
31KB, 400x264px
>>19529261
I use existence to stare into VALHALLA!
>>
File: 147.jpg (182KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
182KB, 600x774px
>>19529477
>Miracles.
No christian ever did a miracle.
>>
>>19529477
Christians have to argue against science to keep their religion not laughable (failing) meanwhile meditation has proven to improve health and its spiritual experiences have been studied and demonstrated by science.
>>
>>19529261
People taking the SMT bait. Probably a bunch of Personafags.
>>
>>19529586
That's a good-ass game/story.
>>
>>19529661
You shopped it. Original said "everyone I don't like is a fascist" and was directed at leftards.

You can't take conservative memes from proud Kekistani memefarmers and crudely repurpose them like that. That shit is blasphemous.
>>
>>19529261
You feel free that is good.
You have power that is good.
You are happy that is good.
You realised you have god inside you and not outside.
You seem to be doing exactly what you think is right and that is good.

But I ask you why do you felt need to express this to other people, other than you? Do you need others to accept that fact for you to be happy?

Just think about it you don't have to answer it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.