[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i merge with someone i like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 2_spiritual-love.gif (35KB, 494x350px) Image search: [Google]
2_spiritual-love.gif
35KB, 494x350px
How do i merge with someone i like?
>>
hey just ask them out on a date anon, you can do it !
>>
>>19529226

Attune yo frequencies and Vulcan mindmeld, brohab.
>>
>>19529226
Withold nothing, and always be honest with them.

Spend every waking moment you can with them.

Make no decisions before you both consider it and the consequences of it.

Decide to love and accept them always despite their imperfections, especially physical imperfections.

Decide never to leave them first, no matter what.

Open your mind, body, and soul to them so that they have the same degree of access as you, to you, and you have the same degree of access to them as they have themselves.

Never ever let another person or thing take priority over your bond with that person.

Share thoughts and feelings.

Laugh together.

Trust them implicitly, and have faith they trust you, with everything.

Tell them you accept them, tell them their flaws are endearing to you, teach them all you know and let them teach you all they know.

Laugh together.

Be willing and prepared to do anything for them at any time that they would be willing to do for you.

Meditate/pray together. Listen to music and relax together.

Snuggle frequently. Keep close physical contact whenever possible. Touch them, and let them touch you, in ways that please them and are pleasing to you, without shame.

Let fear, doubt, and shame go, with them and them alone. Show them with your words and actions that they have no need to fear, doubt, or be ashamed in front of you.

Share everything. Share experiences, money, amusements, the creative process, destructive processes, everything, always.

Wear their clothes, wear their rings, surround yourself with their things. Let them surround themselves with yours.

Be vulnerable.

Never leave.
>>
>>19529226
No secrets. No betrayals, ever.
>>
I want to merge from a distance.
>>
>>19529299
Sounds like co-dependency. That can't be healthy, anon
>>
Word (name of something), touch, form, taste, smell and its associated energy coexist.

I will chant his name.
>>
>>19529378
>I want to merge from a distance.
You need to be there.
>>
>>19529393
>Sounds like co-dependency. That can't be healthy, anon
Sounds like you're afraid. That's certainly not healthy. Merging is either all or nothing. There is no partial merge.
>>
>>19529378
>I want to merge from a distance.
Impossible. You are a triune being, mind, body, and spirit. To merge, you must merge mind, body, and spirit. Completely. Otherwise someone else will.
>>
>>19529226
>Spiritual Science Research Foundation
>their recommendations give you gasses
>this is somehow a sign of puryfying.
>>
My give-and-take account is silly.
>>
>>19529449
Which chant did you chant?
>>
>>19529226
>How do i merge with someone i like?
>>19529299
Checked.
>>19529393
>Sounds like co-dependency. That can't be healthy, anon
merging implies becoming an indivisible unit.

codependency isn't healthy because it is an incomplete merge. an incomplete merge is more painful than no merge at all.

"Merge" means "to combine or unite." That means two entities become one entity. As one entity it is impossible to be codependent, because THERE IS NO OTHER.

Only One.

Codependency is a type of dysfunctional helping relationship where one person supports or enables another person's drug addiction, alcoholism, gambling addiction, poor mental health, immaturity, irresponsibility, or under-achievement. [Johnson, R. Skip (13 July 2014).] This is a case where two people who are not merged, are pretending to be merged, but actually only support and enable negative, maladaptive behaviour characteristics in one another because no one sane will put up with it. Like drug addicted couples who share the same drug of choice, for example.

The only way spiritual love lasts is through merging of the spirits of the two people into a single unit that is greater than the two, and this means acting as a unit, acting as one, without regard for what anyone else says, thinks, or does, ever. To be complete, it must be total, meaning mental, physical, spiritual. Let a third person in, or play at doing it half-way, and watch it crumble and someone else take your place.
>>
>>19529226

Imagine:
>a greasy haired hunchback anon with a 2 sizes too small ketchup- mayo- and cum-stained magick sigil shirt
>has a crush on some girl
>approaches girl
>starts chanting and doing weird shit in front of her
>"Uhh, anon? What are you doing?"
>"I-i'm merging our souls as o-one heartsweet..."
>girl's face turns from confused to utter disgust in a microsecond
>girl runs away as fast as possible
>pic related
>>
>>19529537
>what is projection

I'm sorry you are alone and have difficulty with intimacy. I sincerely hope you find it one day.

You won't with that attitude.
>>
>>19529547
>What is touching a nerve?

Anon, he wasn't talking about you specifically. Pop a few cheetos and hakuna your tatas.
>>
>>19529463
Krishna
>>
>>19529611
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

???
>>
chant

Shri Kuladevatayai Namaha
>>
>>19529621
Yes that one, I've come to the conclussion that our current religions all lead to the black god.
>>
File: krushna.jpg (75KB, 513x650px) Image search: [Google]
krushna.jpg
75KB, 513x650px
He is not black he is blue.
>>
>>19529652
You chanted that and your life became worst.

am i right anon?
>>
I followed the instructions of SSRF and i chanted Shri gurudev datta.

it broke all my neck bones

good job SSRF

my life now sucks every day
>>
>>19529668
I was posessed and my posession became a portable hell, wherever I went, there was hell, I've found a fix, it's hard to do in my horrible situation, but seems promising.
>>
>>19529658
Krishna is dark like a monsoon raincloud. A midnight blue, so dark as to appear black. In the Bhagavatam (6.4.37 & 10.13.46) his bodily complexion is described with the phrase ghana-syama: "dark cloud." He is also described with the phrase nilotpala-dala-syamam (3.28.13): "dark like the petals of a blue lotus."

> SB 10.8.13 — Your son Kṛṣṇa appears as an incarnation in every millennium. In the past, He assumed three different colors — white, red and yellow — and now He has appeared in a blackish color.
>>
>>19529563
>Anon, he wasn't talking about you specifically. Pop a few cheetos and hakuna your tatas.
He didn't have to be talking about me specifically to demonstrate with his words that he has a limited perception and understanding of codependency vs. intimacy.
>>
>>19529226
benis in bagina
>>
Take LSD with that other person(250-300 mkg each). Then when it kicks in take MDMA (100-150 mg)
>>
File: blue_lotus_600x[1].jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
blue_lotus_600x[1].jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>19530507
How is this black?
>>
>>19529393
9393 - that's one powerful combination. Must be true
>>
>>19529226
Anal beads.
Definitely anal beads.
>>
File: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg (25KB, 480x337px) Image search: [Google]
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg
25KB, 480x337px
>>19529563
>Pop a few cheetos and hakuna your tatas.
>>
File: storm2-melissa-brown.jpg (38KB, 820x456px) Image search: [Google]
storm2-melissa-brown.jpg
38KB, 820x456px
>>19530785
I have no idea. I know the names Krishna and Syamasundara refer to "dark" and "black." I know Krishna's complexion is most often described with the phrase "dark cloud," but also "like the dark petals of a blue lotus," and a few times "shining like a blue sapphire." The bluish motiff is apparent, but most descriptions focus on the dark/black aspect. Thus in my understanding, Krishna's complexion is bluish, but a very dark/black blue.

In truth Krishna is infinite, and all colors are His, but those forms with different complexions are generally known by different names.
>>
>>19529226
Try to make them into your spiritual vibration, if it doesn't work at all is because it is not meant to happen.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.