[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is the antichrist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: The_Omen_Damien.jpg (225KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
The_Omen_Damien.jpg
225KB, 658x370px
Is he/she/it already here? Is it a person, political entity, ideology, machine? If person, a famous one or one behind the scene pulling the strings? What race, religion, nationality?
>>
>>19529215
>inb4trump
>>
>>19529215
>2017
>religion
>>
>>19529222
>2017
>still using dates

>>19529215
Isn't it meant to be someone emerging from politics in the east?
>>
antichrist basically refers to a possible timeline in which a false saviour (alien deception via vatican) initiates a NWO reign.
>>
>>19529291
The Vatican theory is the less believable to me. The Pope has zero power nowadays and he and his religion are ridiculed and slandered by every media in the West.
>>
>>19529215
>Inb4Hillary
>>
>>19529310
dude the Vatican has a shit ton of money they could do some major shit if they wanted
>>
>>19529215
Kush
ner
>>
>>19529310
You greatly underestimate the clout of the Holy See.
>>
>>19529215
Appears as a sheep, behaves as a dragon hm.

Does this sound like a murderous, pedo and satanist-befriended, female ex-presidential candidate who's name rhyms with "shmillary shmlintan" to anybody else?
>>
>>19529339
>>19529343
And you guys overestimate it. You should look for the reasons behind Ratzinger resignation. The Vatican is a paper tiger.
>>
>>19529348

No?
>>
File: IMG_0184.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>19529215
>>
>>19529364
How can you type with slick Willy's dick in your throat?
>>
>>19529215
obama
>>
File: car.jpg (56KB, 628x356px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
56KB, 628x356px
>>19529215
Not sure, but at least we know who the Antchrist is.
>>
>>19529363
Ratzinger was a member of the former SS.
>>
>>19529372

In what way does Hillary appear as a sheep? Just because she's not a completely antisocial psychopath like her opponent was doesn't mean she's not also publicly antisocial and generally awful.

If she was trying to hide how much of a terrible person she was, she would have divorced Bill over a decade ago. She didn't. Right then and there, she proved that she didn't care about any morals or personal values. She only cared about money and politics. And, this was a completely public thing with ramifications publicly known to everyone.

The only reason people seem to believe Hillary is "lolsotwofaced" is because the closest thing to compare her to is a COMPLETE psychopath. Any other election, and no one would have accused her of this bizarre claim you're making.
>>
>>19529392
How old do you think he is? He was a member of Hitler's youth like every German boy of his age. There's much to say about Ratzinger, about how he pushed Vatican II even more although he pretends to be a conservative catholic but calling him a nazi is retarded.
>>
It's the guy after trump.

Trump was necessary to have a common enemy among the majority of people so the guy after him will be universally loved regardless of what he's actually like.
>>
>>19529397
Hillary is a lying sociopath who betrayed her party, is corrupt as fuck, has a shady past, been caught red-handed several time, and cares nothing for the liberal agenda or for americans.
She hides behind a false sense of morality to trick people like you into giving up their freedom and liberties and then imposing an authoritarian regime under the guise of "safety"
She's a wolf feeling off of sheep and you are the sheep
>>
>>19529215
The antichrist is all of that is literally antichrist.
Christ is not ONE is ALL.

Christ is: I love my cat, my cat loves me. This is Christ.
Anti-Christ is: I only feed my cat because I need its material presence to fill my loneliness. My cat only stops ignoring me when I am going to feed it.
Always heard about a pet being the mirror of its owner.

Remember that Christ is not the real Jesus name, Yeshua is. Jesus is a man who has become a Christ, so everyone can turn into a Christ. The anti-Christ is everything that doesn't let you turn into a Christ.

Most Catholic churches do things today that makes you lesser close to being a Christ. So it's said that its Anti-Christ.
>>
>>19529215
It's a fictitious character in a book
>>
/x/ exclusive:

it isn't 'anti' it's ante:

(oxford dictionary)
(in nouns, adjectives and verbs)
before; in front of
examples:
anteroom
antenatal
antedate

i.e. the ante-Christ is just the dude that takes the chair prior to the main dude. the ante-christ was never anti-christ, and was never evil.
>>
>>19529397
>she's not a completely antisocial psychopath
Except she is, you complete fucking retard.
>>
>>19529215
Antioco IV was the Jews'.
>>
>>19529215
No it was Emperor Nero, and he died a long time ago. Just read up on the theory and you'll see it's probably right.
>>
2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

44th president = obama
>>
File: 1488427625416.jpg (27KB, 345x378px) Image search: [Google]
1488427625416.jpg
27KB, 345x378px
>>19529388
>>
>>19529215
Kek.
>>
>>19529310
Yes, and that's just another factor why the Antichrist NWO timeline has "collapsed". You should know though that even still the Vatican/Jesuit mafia is the most powerful Archon organization on the planet.
>>
>>19533992

Nothing happened though. He certainly wasn't beloved by all. Your evidence, especially the original text, is compelling enough to be considered a possibility. But, his time came and passed and nothing happened. Now Trump is there, and barely anybody even likes him.
>>
File: kingcuck.jpg (83KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kingcuck.jpg
83KB, 800x800px
>>
>>19529215
Was killed a month back
>>
Jared Kushner
>>
File: aepOXWv_700b.jpg (106KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
aepOXWv_700b.jpg
106KB, 700x700px
>>19535885
Clearly the future we are heading towards.
>>
File: 1504184826408.jpg (17KB, 344x336px) Image search: [Google]
1504184826408.jpg
17KB, 344x336px
>>19530888
oh god what the fuck are you talking about

"Christ" is a title literally meaning messiah, and only one person holds that title. Christians think Jesus was that person. We can not all become a "christ." We can strive to be LIKE Christ, that is, strive to be morally good and selfless, but we can not BE Christ.

Please don't make up your own canon, guys. If you want to use the bible to support your theories, fine, but you can't just SAY random shit. You only dislike the church because the religious community doesn't pretend like you're not retarded when you write and preach your own fanfiction.
>>
My theory. The elite group that controls the DEMs (it's not the only one around) tried to make it be Barack Obama. Even his name is fake to make the prophecy make sense.

Didn't work so they would bring Hillary to start WW3, basically she is the most psychopatic person they know and WW3 should solve all.

That's why Hillary at the start was ignoring Trump trying to make POSITIVE campaign even though its less effective. It was to fulfill prophecies.

So Trump came bigly and they got confused, scared, angry. He came as a pacifist. talking of giving voice to the unheard, not creating wars, and exploding terrorists from orbit.

He is not under anybodies control and with this they go "oh well, there goes 4 years of apocalypse attempts" but keep trying to get him out of there sooner. Funnily enough the guy who fulfills prophecies is Trump. Worldwide approval (when taking office at least), literal magickal signs and such.

The Russia/China group is pushing for nuclear war anyway though, through their puppet NK. I don't believe the AntiChrist would be in control of the elites like they are trying to make happen.

Either way this is just roleplay as the Revelations are about personal experiences, not worldwide happenings. Or so I believe.
>>
>>19529215
Yes, I asked the demiurge the demiurge said yes.
>>
>>19533992
Leave it to murricans to think the bible was written thinking about them.
The book was written by a bunch of sheep herders ffs
>>
>>19536175
Why should I go to church then instead of being with my family and friends? Why should I do all these ritual things that only make me feel further away from Christ and God?
>>
>>19529215
Probably a namefag
>>
>>19536175
He's correct though.
>>
>>19536948
Be with your family don't worry about church family is God's work nothing should me more important than it. The are the basic grounds to help you build learning how to stand together, pick you up when you fall, and sharing with other people
>>
>>19529215

you are.

we are.
>>
File: sultanWojakthefeeler.jpg (101KB, 427x461px) Image search: [Google]
sultanWojakthefeeler.jpg
101KB, 427x461px
>>19529215
From Islam's point of view, its a person and he's already alive somewhere, imprisoned on a small island, chained up, waiting to be released when the time comes.

This comes from an old narration on how some travelers with a ship during a storm ended up on his island and actually talked with him.
>>
>>19537926
I remember reading somewhere that some believe the antichrist is from a jewish-iranian family or something along these lines...

speculating won't get you anywhere though, if he (or they) is so great at deceiving even the best among us, wouldn't it be extremely arrogant to pretend you can find him out?
>>
>>19529215
>race
Obviously white.
>religion
Christian, close ties to Israel.
>Nationality
American dad, Swiss mom.
>>
>>19538051
I don't think they wanted to find him, they were just sailing, and a storm hit them, and the waves carried them to his small island somewhere in the East.

And yeah I've heard about that as well, some Sunnis even believe that the 12th Shia Imam that they're waiting to appear might be the Antichrist.
>>
Karl Marx
>>
>666
GETZ
>>
>>19538092
i like you
>>
>>19538092
The antichrist is supposed to come from the middle east, i believe the antichrist is actually islam it isnt a person its a belief thats shrouded as "look we are all loving, come join the millions of others who are joining at a rapid pace" they said the antichrist would have MANY devout followers
>>
>>19529215
>Who is the anti-Christ?
It's many people from Mohammed to Obama. It's a monstrosity born of the Demiurge to spread cancer. It's mostly blind emotional stupidity taking advantage of the animal nature of normies.
The more important question is who are the spawn of Kek and Sophia? Understanding of Wisdom and Chaos creates Attilas, Hitlers, Reagans, and Trumps.
>>
>>19529215
>who is the antichrist?
Podesta.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.