[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I lucid dream? pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Trolls.jpg (67KB, 520x523px) Image search: [Google]
Trolls.jpg
67KB, 520x523px
How do I lucid dream?
pic unrelated
>>
>>19528939
Im asking too. I've successfully realized I'm dreaming twice but the first time I lost motor control, fell, and the dream ended, and the second time everything faded to black and the dream ended.
>>
>>19528939

Theres different levels of awareness to lucid dreaming.

1. dream journal. Do it. You'll achieve baseline lucidity this way.

2. Interrupted sleep patterns. Whether you use an alarm or drugs it doesnt matter. Naps in the late morning/early afternoon are almost sure fire. This increases the vividness of your dreams.

3. Sleep paralysis. The best way to insure lucidity is through sleep paralysis/hypnogogia. Let the hallucinatuons act on you and give in to them. This is 100% going to induce deep lucidity.

4. Reality checks. Focus on something that has to do with digits or numbers. Check clocks, fingers, playing cards... anything that has to do with numbers. For some reason in a dream state your brain cant process numbers and they'll look lile runes or your fingers will be missing or dramatically multiplied. This is a sure fire way of achieving control and vividness in a lucid dream state.

5. Dream stabilization techniques. When you achieve deep lucid dreaming states to the point where you are in control, and have all your 5 senses, you can get overexcited and wake yourself up. Google dream stabilization but my recommended techniques are spinning clockwise or focusing on textured detail in your environment.

When you achieve deep controlled lucidity it is life changing. You will be able to materialize your weird fetish and feel the sex you have with the character you created, you will feel hear smell and taste your environment and completely control it. It's sometimes more real than waking life. This shit is no joke. But its a lifelong practice and lesson on maintaining awareness. I have used lucid dreaming for so many things including exercising fetishes to finishing a song i couldnt in waking life.

Practice, research techniques, and maintain awareness. Lucid dreaming is extremely powerful.
>>
>>19528939
There's a host of tricks people always give. Personally, I found just paying extra close attention to my dreams helped, but some people say that you should stop yourself in the middle of the day at random times and ask yourself honestly, "Am I dreaming right now??"
You'll eventually ask yourself in a dream.
>>
File: 1504300205405.jpg (834KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1504300205405.jpg
834KB, 1600x1066px
Mark your hand with a pen everyday, check periodically for when it is not present.
Hope that your mind doesn't resist or your lucid dream becomes choking to death in a basement.
>>
>>19529085
>Hope that your mind doesn't resist or your lucid dream becomes choking to death in a basement.
is Lucid dreaming dangerous?
>>
>>19528939
I've tried something recently that may help with lucid dreaming. Try applying an essential oil around your face before sleeping, something with a strong scent. I think that strong aromas trigger something in the brain during sleep.
>>
>>19529091
Not that I have heard but I have only ever had bad experiences upon realizing I was dreaming. You might find yourself saying please wake up repeatedly.
>>
>>19529049
Number 3, whoa. This is so true, but it's so hard to give in to sleep paralysis. For me, it's an experience that gets exponentially scary. The few times I've managed to ride it out have been beautiful. The fear goes away instantly and things become extremely lucid. I get so excited that it only lasts a couple of seconds though.
>>
>>19529091

I have been blessed/cursed with the inability to NOT lucid dream. When I was young, I was very confused by the way other people described dreams. I've always been in control of myself when I dream. I've always been able to explore my environment. I've also, on occasion, been able to do superhuman things in my dreams.

No, lucid dreaming is not dangerous. However, it CAN be panic inducing. I'm not certain, but I think I also have Night Terror Disorder, so that doesn't really help much either.

Hell, just last night, I had a dream in which I suddenly became hyper-aware of where every bug was in the building I was in. They weren't actually bigger. But, they FELT bigger to me because I was so exorbitantly aware of them. There were enough bugs that it was making me panic so I had to step outside. That was a mistake. The sheer number of bugs around me made hyperventilate and I woke up.

But yeah, beyond a panic attack, there's absolutely no danger. Unless you believe in astral projection. But, that's pretty off topic for this thread.
>>
>>19529134
I dont really believe in Astral Projection (mostly) so I have nothing to worry about then.
>>
>>19529176

I have seen very specific things and events in my dreams that I have seen other people on /x/ describe with perfect detail without any prompting from me whatsoever.

Just some food for thought. I don't completely believe in it either. But, it's something I accept as possible. Maybe even probable.
>>
I haven't been able to recall my dreams in probably 4 years, since I stopped drinking booze really.

How the fuck do I start remembering.
>>
>>19529777
Silene capensis buccal, sublingual or dissolved in water as a fine powder and consumed before bed.

Get it as fresh as possible. If you live in a fairly populated area, try a folksy smoke shop. Not a cookiecutter one, one with hippy flair. Otherwise, I hear bouncing bear carries decent stuff and they're legit.

It is legal to purchase in all states and every country to my knowledge as it is only active when you sleep.

Take before bed every night, results kick in after a couple of weeks in my experience. It doesn't take much to work and there is a huge gap between active and harmful doses and it seems to have zero effect at all while awake or on quality of sleep.

Just do some research and you'll be dreaming your balls off happily in no time.

T. Drugfag who was high all day and realized there was a lot of time wasted not being high while sleeping
>>
>>19528939
Oh, forgot you.
See
>>19529801
But also meditate.
Fully relax your body bit by bit starting with your toes up your body, then your neck and head, down your arms to your fingers until you're cozy af and then clear your mind but don't let yourself sleep.

You'll feel itching in weird spots where there should be no cause: this is your subconscipus going "wtf, conscious is you up nigga?" and should be ignored.

Then you'll see flashes of color and geometric shapes. Ignore that pleb shit. Don't focus on it, clear your mind and keep on clearing.

Relax like it's your job.

Once you've shut down your "I'm awake" processes but not given in to full-on sleep, you'll begin to see vivid images. If you jump on them too fast out of excitement you'll lose progress.

Wait until you're immersed.

You'll know it's working when you totally stop feeling your body and any outside stimuli disappear but you're still aware of yourself in a large way.

Not the best explanation but it worke for me. The root is not necessary, but helps.
>>
>>19529801
Wow really cool thank you. I haven't heard of bouncing bears in probably 10 years,. I'll check that stuff out for sure.
>>
>>19529870
Here.

Oh! I just looked it up. That's Dream Herb, actually I've bought that stuff before from bouncing bear botanical. Tennessee tried to ban that shit but failed.

In my experience it made me sleepy but I didn't have vivid dreams or anything. I don't recall having anything happen.
>>
>>19529870
Hope I helped! The stuff is exceptionally cheap despite being slow (like 2 years per root) to cultivate, as it comes from little African operations. I remember it being like 2-3$ an ounce or so, don't overpay if BB has upped their prices too much.

They have a habit of randomly spiking their rates on stuff, just looking out for ya.
>>
>>19529890
Did you buy the entire root? I guess I jumped the gun I ordered the caleca zatasvsbdjdbrj (dream herb) it was actual dried flowers and it was awful.

I'll give these roots a chance those and do something with them, I dunno what.
>>
>Lucid Dream once upon a time
>can't figure out how to do it again
>have dream superpowers ever since
At least I came out of it with something awesome.
>>
>>19528939
>that face when you have been lucid dreaming as far back as you can remember

>that face when your dreams are 10 times more vivid and colorful than real life

>that night terror when not all of your dreams are lucid and the nightmares feel so real that your bed is soaked with sweat...and urine...and ejaculate.

>that face when no face
>>
>>19529049
>>19529127
In lucid dreaming circles, this is called WILD, or Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming. Essentially, you lay perfectly still for long enough to trick your body into thinking you are asleep. You get all the chemicals that make you dream without needing to lose consciousness.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.