[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a glitch in the matrix moment happen to me a few weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: matrix.jpg (862KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
862KB, 2000x1000px
I had a glitch in the matrix moment happen to me a few weeks ago and I would like some feedback

>Work 10am-5pm at a store down the street from my house
>I walk to work cause driving 5 minutes is a waste of gas
>I finish my shift and walk to my house
>I own a golden retriever and a maltese poodle mix
>normally when I unlock the door and open it my Maltese/poodle mix will bark his head off
>absolute silence
>my mom greets me, same mom
>I ask why puppy didn't greet me normally
>she says what puppy
>from my room comes a german shepard and a yorkie
>I ask where's cacey(my golden's name) and puppy (my maltipoo's name) are
>she looks at me like im retarded
>she says idk but sam(german shepard's name) and rusty(yorkie) are right there
>I laugh and ask her whose dogs are these, they seem friendly enough like they know me
>she says that their mine and calls me silly
>my breathing gets heavy
>I change clothes and say i'm going for a walk
>I go to the park at sit on the swings to clear my mind until about 7:00pm
>when I return home my dogs are back and my mom asks where I've been all day
>she notices im not in my work uniform and ask if I had the day off
>I tell her she saw me when I came home and I changed to go for a walk
>she says that she doesn't remember me coming home but doesn't think much of it
>my uniform is still on my bed from when I changed

I've taken off work for a while to calm down, I don't dare tell anyone in my family about this event.
>>
>>19528826
were u on any drugs? i have a theory that your consciousness can fully shift timelines on drugs, like those almost identical timelines that hypothetically exist

you can in dreaming also but i am assuming you were not sleepwalking when all of this happened
>>
>>19528839
I mean I smoke weed but never on the days I have to go to work.
>>
>>19528847
eh coulda been plenty of things, all that was needed was for your brain to be affected by something, to have it's resonans frequency changed, radio waves, chemicals, operators of the matrix, plenty of stuff that could have happened without your knowledge. I am guessing you don't remember anything out of the ordinary, any interactions beforehand?

brain affected = consciousness jumps out and looks for stuff, where u want to go and while that happens the matrix beings hunt it and try to assign it a body, which will usually be your old one, unless it is too damaged. That's how reincarnation works i guess, i mean on DMT i always get thrown back into my body, but i usually have nothing in mind, then look around, then it's the matrix interdimensional beings, then i get thrown out into my body. Dunno if timelines shifted desu but this timeline we share is pretty intense anyway so probably. My problem on DMT is that i never have the presence of mind or the knowledge of where it is i actually want to go to
>>
>>19528891
That day I felt really aloof like I was just wondering all day even though I was completing tasks by job calls for. If that means anything.
>>
>>19529005
musta self hypnosed somehow, if u did, congrats, try to repeat it, you might just have learned a new skill

also could have essentially triggered the brainwaves u get during sleep and that might have re-aligned the hemispheres

there are just theories but repeat that but the hard part is that now you will just intend to do it consciously so it wont work
so do it again but don't think about doing it
IN more practical terms just keep going with your life and if it happens again cause u will just usually do the same things, remember the experience and document it and how it works, whatever u can... but yeah, like i said, timeline shift and many scientists say it can happen. Ive heard stories like this from friends but they involved drugs and again if i did it id have memories from this reality i guess, or i would have always have the memories from this timeline as it will always have happened in my life
>>
>let cat outside for the night
>walk into living room
>cats sitting on couch
>>
>>19529167
I feel like if there was ever an animal to have access to travel through multiple parallel universes it would be cats
>>
>>19528826
why do I believe this?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.