[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless Panhandlers- are they a scam? an alternating crime ring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

and why do so many seem to believe in the shit x does? are they actually worth talking to about x tier shit?
>>
They are part of the Thieves guild and they can provide you with valuable information if you tip them some gold.
>>
>>19527862
>gives gold coin
Heard any golf rumours lately?
>>
some are proffesionaly scammers like gypsies and some just low life small time scammers. it's extremely rare for panhandler to be actually homeless and in need of money.
>>
>>19527856
If their beard aint full of shit, then they aint legit.
>>
>>19527878
I heard Tiger Woods watches Elsa Spider-Man videos and laughs at them.
>>
>>19527892
nah man. some scam pan-handlers go all out and dress the part. it's pretty much a job, you have to make yourself look like someone who is really living in the streets and in need to make people feel pitty and donate.
>>
>>19527862
hmmm, I wonder how much info x could get out of all of them, if we started interviewing these guys and reporting back on what they believe in/ know about, an entire intel network of schizos, it would be interesting if there are variations city by city, wouldnt have to bribe all the time, just let them spout off

if anything I think x has prepared people to handle these guys better
>>
>>19527903
>Quest updated: Find Tiger Woods
>(Optional) Kill Tiger Woods
>>
>>19527856
The Goddess is right, the ones that aren't mentally ill are knowledgeable about the skreets.
>>
Never give money to the homeless. You offer them free meals at fast food restaurants, and if they turn that down, they aren't homeless and they're panhandling for tax free money. Jobs, atleast in the US, are opening up. Yes, they're minimum wage McDonald jobs, but it's something instead of nothing.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>19527903
I heard he as a giant club.
>>
>>19527931

okay, so we dont give money, but as far as picking their minds/ letting them skizz out possibly about aliens/ prophicies ect and learning about where they learned about these, now that would be interesting
>>
>>19527856
Former homeless here. Was just down on my luck for the most part and worked hard to get off the street. Hung out with a lot of other street people. They are mostly just lazy pieces of trash or are just plain fucked in the head badly. Had a guy one time come up to me out of nowhere in the middle of the night and show me a white bandanna with a small red cross in the in one corner. Asked if I knew what it meant.
>>
>>19527880
100% not true in texas

The pandhandlers are usually home mentally ill so we dont give a fuck about them since they dont make the state money.

t. previously homeless texan
>>
>>19527953
Dude lol exactly this. I never slept by the other homelesses though because iw as afraid theyd steal my shit. Stayed in a wooded area by myself.
>>
>>19527982

what is "mental illness" and how is it any different from x?
>>
>>19527992
I never slept around them either. Could have gone innawoods but that was the other side of town. Stayed closer to the city center because that's where the jobs were at. Always found a cutty spot to lay down out of sight. When I'm out taking a walk, I always instinctively evaluate places for good hiding spots still.
>>
>>19527856
Any panhandlers you see must never be paid any mind. There's nothing paranormal or mysterious about them, they just serve as both a money sink and as pests in society so giving them anything, even if it's just attention, gives them reason to continue being a plague on the city they inhabit. Ignore them at all costs, and they'll be forced to move on to another city to bring property values down.
>>
>>19527856
Why do homeless people live on piss stained sidewalks instead of making their way to a forest and living a quiet peaceful happy life? Are they retarded?
>>
>>19528612
>>19528612
>Why do homeless people live on piss stained sidewalks

>Free sugary and greasy food from nice christian goys and drugs from other homeless
Sounds gud to me
>>
>>19527928
I smoked weed with one once. he left with a blessing:

"May every weapon used against you, fail."
>>
>>19528694
Sounds like a good blessing if true.
>>
>>19527856
>and why do so many seem to believe in the shit x does?
Being forced to live outside in a city does that; more incentive to hate the rich and also more exposure and rough conditions (also drugs) just wain the mind down.
>are they worth talking to about x tier shit?
I really doubt it.
>are they a scam?
Some of them, but to refer to the swath of beggars as a scam is ridiculous. Basically if they have a routine for the subway, they're a scam.
>an alternating crime ring?
I guess if you count those groups posing as religious help on the subway as a "crime ring", but that's small time as shit.
>>
>>19527856
I can't imagine what it must be like to have questions this stupid just in my hand. I feel bad for you OP
>>
>>19527856
No!!!!!! I talked to a homeless who claimed to be "a child of god". Was later found leaving the bathroom (one person) in the store I worked (he always hung around outside) with an underage boy. He was /x/ talker
>>
>>19527919
Bwahahahaha
>>
>>19529111
>Underage boy

So, /b/ types then?
>>
>>19527856
They are gods in disguise, testing the goodness of mankind's hearts
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.