[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing people in National Parks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

just watched missing 411

What is your take on all these unexplained missing children in US national parks? Alien abduction? government cover up? parents murder them? shape shifters? or whatever else?

I want to hear all the theories.
>>
dnc pedophiles
>>
>>19527797
this
>>
>>19527736
This one actually intrigues me, I think it's a combination of things.
1. Unknown predator
2. Granite lightning
3. Wild men that apparently live off grid in the Forrest
4. Cult sacrifice (fucking dnc pedophiles)

There's a woman named Steph young that basically narrates statements from a few survivors, and they apparently were attacked by some sort of cult, Paulides made the statement that a park ranger was attacked by a "wild man". An anon came up with granite lightning, which is basically piezo-electric discharge, but makes sense for the boulder fields. The dnc flesh eaters and the cults you guys probably know more about than I do. Big foot or Dogmen may exist and go after easy meat. Add all that shit up and you have quite a few missing 411s.
>>
I'm blaming all on the wireless,ghz,vibration frequency to our brains...
>>
>>19527736
Either the DNC/NWO people, or Aliens. There were several distrubing cases where the child was found in an area that wouldve been impossible to get to, as well as cases where they suddenly appear in an area that was searched tjroughly before.
>>
>>19527797
>>19527807
yep

satanists rape and kill children for their "energy" it's fucking insane
>>
If you want a real story, try asking about random stairs in the forest, like literal ones, like they were copy and pasted in there, like some of those exists aswell
>>
Literally john 'the molesta' podesta
>>
>>19527797
They aren't limited to the DNC by any means. This goes international. It's pretty much every secret organization connected with the free masons, etc.
>>
>>19527736
Satanic pedo government
>>
>>19528410
You mean the ones that are known to be fake because the author said so himself and only told the stories for entertainment
>>
>>19527797
... sorry I'm clueless - what's DNC?
>>
But have you read the one about city disappearances that follow the same patterns? "A Sobering Coincidence" is the best book. Some of the stories are so crazy creepy. And some of the people were caught on camera before they disappeared.
>>
>>19527736
WHY IS THIS BIG RIGHT NOW?
>>
File: saved_411_missing.jpg (75KB, 650x327px) Image search: [Google]
saved_411_missing.jpg
75KB, 650x327px
>>19528410
>>19528618
Yeah stair story is fake as fuck

Personally I think there are subterranean tunnels being used. The boy that went missing where they only found a tooth, skull fragment and shoes was missing for 4 years. His shoes were in pristine condition and he was found way up the mountain almost 3000' from the spot of disappearance. He didnt climb and the shoes werent exposed to the elements. Would also explain why people go missing in clusters.
>>
>>19527736
It isn't only children who are going missing
>>
>>19527736
it's easy to get lost in forests senpai, it's all trees, those cunts all look the same
>>
>>19528674
democratic national convention ya nigga.
>>
It's probably a combination of parents using secluded trip to murder a kid for whatever reason (insurance/revenge against an ex/just because they hate the kid) and pedophiles taking advantage of remote camping grounds. Oh, and the fact that it's easy for kids to wander off, especially when they want to explore new places, and especially when their family members are pre-occupied with shit like setting up a campground/cooking/getting firewood.

Still very much worth discussing though, I'm sure it'd be easy to statistically validate patterns in child disappearances in state parks and campgrounds, and if you went about it the right way with research you might even make headway on cases.
>>
>>19528674
I'm not even american and all I did was fucking google dnc. It's that easy you fucktard holy shit.

Anyway Bigfoot is the ONE cryptid I'm almost sure it exists, and many of these bigfoot researchers are linking these disparitions with the phenomena.
>>
Has anyone found a working link?

I heard the movie wasn't that good and only covers like 4 cases. Not wanting to waste money on it
>>
>>19527736
Child trafficking is an extremely profitable business.
>>
Does someone have the books as pdf or something similar?
>>
>>19530423
You think the DNC is behind people disappearing from the woods and I'm the fucktard?

You're all idiots.
>>
>>19530449

You are one dim motherfucker.
>>
None of this shit is very unexplained or mysterious, Paulides is a fraud who leaves out details so he can bend these into stories about Bigfoot and aliens, but since he only ever implies and never comes out and says he thinks those things he has plausible deniability on his side as a matter of legal recourse in the event he gets sued or investigated for propagating falsehoods relating to unsolved police cases. Kidnappings happen, but more often than not people simply get lost and killed by predators or die of natural causes and then get eaten by scavengers.
>>
>>19527797
go back to pol you tit
>>
>>19527736
Why is this realated to /x/? People misdinf is stupid, and their own fault
>>
>>19530539
*Mising people
>>
>>19528674
The main American leftist party, but we don't get wrapped up in left/right stuff anon.
>>
>>19530508
so are you basing this on any case in particular or are you just making assumptions based on nothing? because your post isn't very detailed
>>
>>19527736
I was at a national park in Alabama last Thanksgiving with my girlfriend at the time. We were standing at the edge of a lake when she noticed that some clouds would stop at a certain point and go around something that, if you could see it, would have been circular in shape. When staring directly at the empty section my vision became, I don't know, "pixellated". We then noticed a long, fat cloud come directly over the lake and holds a stationary position. It was weird as shit. There is a lot more to the story involving a white light, a lion head with glowing eyes, and the long, fat cloud dropping lights from beneath it that did some really weird stuff. We never told anyone because it sounds crazy. We both saw it all together. We left very soon after that. It wasn't scary, it was fascinating, but we felt it was a good idea if we left.
A few days ago I was on google earth and thought to look around the spot where we stood. There were spots that were intentionally blurred and some other oddness that didn't make any sense. There are things in the parks that "they" know about that we aren't supposed to see. I don't think I want to know what it is. All this shit scares me silly, to be honest
>>
>>19527736
Land Sharks. They get way with it because nobody believes they exist. But I know they exist. I saw one with my own eyes.
>>
>>19527736
Demonic things take the people. Reeks of trans dimensional movement .....This stuff is not confined to america only.....its all over....But it doesn't help the NPS covers the stuff up....
>>
>>19528674
DO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING GOOGLE IS? FUCKING RETARD NEEDS TO BE SPOONFED HIS OXYGEN TOO?
>>19530423
>>19530556
>>19530338
Know that you retard-sympathizers are just as bad as the retards themselves.
>>
>>19530640
Humans who use demonic technology use the remoteness as cover to bridge worlds and go in and out. Also i would imagine intruders would be disappeared and sacrificed if they got too curious.
>>
>>19531565
This nigga right here sitting at his computer just seething with rage.
>>
>>19527797
rnc pedophiles
>>
>>19527736
They went missing because cunts took the stones showing directions for their cairns
>>
File: IMG_4762.png (1KB, 302x112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4762.png
1KB, 302x112px
>>19527797
>>
>>19532794
Don't call me nigga, I'm not your fucking nigga, nigger.
>>
So having lived innawoods I can tell you that the average city person is completely retarded when it comes to the wilderness. They're just completely unprepared. I think a lot of the disappearances are just completely mundane. Somebody just does something dumb, falls into a ravine, and dies of injuries or dehydration. In rarer cases it can be wild animals. And in other cases it can be the DNC pedophiles. The spooky stairs and ayy lmaos are just campfire tale bullshit. Fun, but still bullshit.

There are places that are still incredibly isolated and wild. And the deaths are generally a consequence of people who have lived their whole lives in an air-conditioned space with food in the refrigerator and can't conceptualize an existence without it. They have a break with that reality innawoods, panic, and expire.
>>
>>19531565
>talking about thing
>what is thing?
>it's this thing
>ok thanks
>WOOOOOOOOOOW FUCKING SPOONFEEDING
>>
>>19533612

It's a waste of his time to explain something to you that is 2 clicks away.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.