[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost Dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: lobo-al-trote-1-baja-res.jpg (256KB, 1659x1188px) Image search: [Google]
lobo-al-trote-1-baja-res.jpg
256KB, 1659x1188px
Has anyone ever seen a ghost dog or other animal? I am trying to rationalize something I saw today and think a thread here might collaborate what I saw.
>>
>>19527679
What did you see, anon?
>>
One time, I killed a puppy in the middle of a pentagram with candles around it, and I saw a blue orb rise from it's body and I put a jar over it and caught it in a jar.
>>
File: whitewolf.png (205KB, 499x451px) Image search: [Google]
whitewolf.png
205KB, 499x451px
>>19527679
Perhaps a white wolf. Was it dancing or trying to show you something?
>>
>>19527705
Basically I saw this enormous black dog, big and primitive-looking. Red eyes with black pupils, maybe some silver or gray in the fur. The dog must've been as well-muscled as a sled dog but it was lanky, too. It was early in the morning, near Sandpoint, Idaho and I was driving near White Pine Lodge. I know it was a dog and not a wolf; the tail was curled over the back, but no natural dog or even wolf has that coloration. Also, when I saw it, it felt so wrong to see. Like I physically felt so awed but scared out of my mind I knew I shouldn't move or even blink, I may even have stopped breathing. It saw me, licked its chops and ran to the trees. I actually pulled over and got out and the air smelled weird, like anise and ozone. My question is, was it a ghost? I have literally looked it up and there is no species of Canidae or dog breed with those colors. To not mention my emotions at the time and the weird smell. And yes, I left immediately after smelling the smell.
>>
File: 1489465339021.gif (139KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489465339021.gif
139KB, 500x281px
>>19527829
>enormous
>black
>big
>primitive-looking
>well-muscled
>>
>>19527733
By God, I know you're larping but that still frustrates me to no end.
>>
>>19527829
sounds like a pooka to me
>>
>>19527870
Like you could see it was a dog that could yank a sled all day or kill a lone deer by itself, like when you see an Akita or that dog Jed from the Disney White Fang movie.
>>
Seen ghost kittens....
>>
>>19527933
W-was it a boy dog?
>>
Me? Nope. My grandma tough, told me a story once about her uncle seeing a black dog with red eyes, like a ghost or something akin, seems like it was guarding some buried gold.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1200x675.jpg (172KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1200x675.jpg
172KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>19527945
I didn't see the relevant anatomy.
>>19527899
Pooka? Let me Google that.
>>19527942
Really? Where do you think they came from?
>>
Okay OP again, looked at phúca legends. My only question would be why a British Isles hob is in the Northwest.
>>
File: Mezzanine_333.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mezzanine_333.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>19527829
You saw the CoyWolf then. Half Coyote and Half Wolf. They can travel through country and like their cousins survive in a city. They also run in packs with their wolf kin and know coyote's dance when hunting. Like their wolf cousins they avoid people as much as possible.
>>
>>19527955
thank god somebody gets it
>>
>>19528082
Naw man, way too big, to not mention the wrong part of the country for them. Coyotea get killed by wolves here, only in the East where extirpation of wolves brought the last surviving wolves to hybridize with coyotes. Picture like a Great Dane-sized Akita or something like that.
>>
>>19527679
Either my Grandpa or my Uncle heard the collar of their recently passed dog Butch, at the top of the stairs like 5 decades ago
>>
>>19528112
Caucasian ovchartka maybe? I've owned 2 akitas, Caucasians look like giant akitas and have odd coloring, they are the only dog that has scared me by doing nothing.
>>
>>19527829
Might have been an exotic breed, or a really a really interesting looking mutt. Enormous dogs can be pretty scary, and trigger that old part of your brain that remembers being prey. That never goes away entirely.

I have seen ghost things before, people, and sometimes (rarely), something like a dog or cat, or smaller. I usually think of them as a place remembering things, like an after image. They're not scary and you know they aren't really there with you. Usually when I see them they're walking or standing, and they never look at me.
>>
>>19528180
>Caucasian ovchartka
They are such nice dogs though. Super slobbery.
>>
>>19527679

Ghost dog?

I doubt it.

Animals are very good at blending in and hiding
>>
File: B5C.jpg (40KB, 800x491px) Image search: [Google]
B5C.jpg
40KB, 800x491px
>>19527829
Where I live. In the field people working for sugar cane always tell the story of a big black dog. are supposed to take the life of a worker to ensure a good harvest. It's like a deal with the devil that the owner of the plantations signed.. Sorry for my bad english
>>
>>19528513
Dude save for the shiny eyes (they were bright red with black pupils, but not all glowy) and the shadowy effect, that was the dog, dead to rights.
>>
>>19528237
There used to be a cat with no tail that would walk me through a few blocks of the ghetto and then disappear every night on my way home from work.
>>
>>19527679
only story my dad told me about the Kosovo war;

>nearly nighttime
>somewhere in tho mountains of Kosovo
>him and a couple of other men are being shot at
>goes to take cover behind a boulder
>people shooting at his position are quite far away
>remembers seeing a white glow nearby, behind some bushes
>dad calls out, thinking it could be a light someones using while taking a leak
>no response
>gives heads up and goes towards bushes
>see what looks like a brightly glowing dog
>dog looking-thing runs off, dad sees the light fade into the hills
>dad recalls having an extremely vivid, weird dream
>never explains what happened in the dream

he tells me he's never seen anything like it before, and it caught him off guard. especially due to the circumstances of the situation he was in. my father is a pretty religious man, and he thought it to be something so. he tells me he hasn't told anybody else this story up until a few years ago, when he told me.
>>
>>19528523
I always used to laugh about this stories. But the workers take it very serious.
>>
>>19528272
Yeah, it's just disconcerting to have a dog standing flat with his head sticking over a 5 foot fence. Took me by suprise.
>>
>>19527829
Probably a Black Dog of European myth. They supposedly protect the resting dead in graveyards from those trying to claim something from them, either their remains or their spirit, and watch over them as if one or more of the deceased was previously its master.
They shouldn't be harmful but at the same time you should avoid interfering or deliberately goading them. Even if you aren't trying to disturb the dead it might go after you based on instinct.
>>
>>19527755
While I have never heard of a white wolf outside of mundane white-colored wolves I have heard of some legend about a man cursed in death to remain as a wolf until someone can properly bless his remains or bury them in proper sacred soil.
>>
I could tell you these same ghost dogs use to protect me when i was a kid and watch me. But people would say im larping and im sure you already know this and the message is targeted.
>>
>>19528637
lol. That's a little questionable. The white wolf is a totem of death's house. The white wolf is the one that guides you through death. The black wolf is the one the that eats the sun.
>>
>>19528733
Sköll and Hati Hróðvitnisson mixed with Celtic black dogs?
>>
File: 1497125778813.jpg (24KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
1497125778813.jpg
24KB, 300x201px
>>19528753
Part of pre-deluge shaman house totems they stick to family crests like glue. Animals on them, pre-deluge. No animals on them, showed up later. White wolf is associated with shaman path, think of it like ancient doctor. Although today it's much more advisable to go to university and take medical studies, no hallucinogenics or wild drum beats required nowadays. Today, education is a big equalizer and gives a tonne of options to be whatever you'd like to be without forgetting your family roots. As a result many people that come to Canada for study typical go back home, plus it snows a lot here in the winter and brown people in general aren't fans of snow. They have to do the light treatment therapy to avoid winter depression plus they miss home, they come for education and business mostly but never seem to stick around. Respectable guests though and its why they keep sending kids. It's a good arrangement.
>>
Has anyone ever seen a ghost dog or other animal?
Yes I've seen a ghost dog and also some creepy demonic looking dogs, though the demonic ones weren't seen well and could easily have been living dogs.
>buy small country home and a few acres with bf
>move in with our 3 dogs
>bf living out of state for work temporarily
>spoil the shit out of my dogs
>set up bedroom in our living room because we have to do some repairs
>start hearing scratching at the door
>figure dogs want to be let out
>sit up in bed, all three dogs are in bed with me
>living room door is across the room
>creeped out, wake up Mr. Bacon (biggest dog)
>he tells me im a stupid pussy and need to go back to bed (with his eyes, the disgust was memorable)
>tell bf about it he says it was probably a critter trying to get in
>but the scratching was inside
>legit tells me cool story bro
>couple days later dogs start acting very aggressive growling at the guest bedroom
>guest bedroom had a little square hole cut out of the door I assume for a cat
>keep door shut but dogs begin to regularly growl and even snarl at the opening
>this happens day or night
>seen this horror movie too many times so I seal the door hole
>dogs stop showing aggression toward door
>summer heat wave hits
>fire ants start crawling under front door
>temporary fix, throw baby power at all entrances
>either that night or the next dogs wake me up ferociously barking at door
>grab my bat
>get on the floor
>everybody w- no for real this shit happened
>open the door, all three of my boys charge out into the darkness
>porch light bulb blown
>turn on living room light
>call dogs back in
>adorable powdery paw prints everywhere in all sizes
>wait
>my dogs range from 40lbs to 60lbs
>some of these paw prints are way smaller than my dogs paws
cont
>>
>>19529154
>leave the paw prints there for a week until bf moves in full time
>he gets creeped out and mentions the idea of a ghost dog
>not sure if dogs can have a ghost desu
>meanwhile fire ant problem is becoming serious
>start trying to combat the ants through any means necessary
>eventually just start digging up the mounds and chucking them into the fire
>one day I do this along the side of the house and hit a chain
>thick rusted chain
>can't pull it out
>ants are starting to swam
>hit em with some poison and let it be for the day
>next day dig up the chain and find the chain attached to a dog collar
>no bones though
>one day neighbor introduces himself
>get some backround on the house
>dude who sold the house was the homeowners brother
>she lived alone with her dogs and horses
>hosted little backwoods wrestling matches and drinking get togethers
>dude tells me he actually lived in there with her when she started getting sick before he got his lot across the road
>vaguely mention finding a dog collar and chain
>he tells me if I dug up the backwoods Id find bones from her horses and dogs
>ask him if there was one buried by the side of the house
>he says no but tells me people used to store shit on my property before I owned it
>story checks out, I got a boat sitting in the woods that was here when I moved in
>throws the idea out there that maybe someone tied up their dog and let it starve to death
>wonder if this dude just admitted to murdering a dog
>ask him why someone would do that
>tells me it was probably a shitty dog
>never end up talking to that guy again though I see him working in his yard daily
cont
>>
>>19529157
>start seeing a small ugly grey dog running across my backyard at night
>seemingly runs right through the fence
>this doesnt upset my dogs who take no notice but whenever the scratching happens they lose it
>one night I hear scratching from the guest bedroom
>instinctively open the door thinking bf shut one of the dogs in
>as I open the door see the ass end of the grey dog walking into the shadows
>panic and slam the door shut even though there is no threat
>bf starts calling this ghost dog Jasper
>bf theorizes that if there really is a ghost dog he is probably jealous of our dogs
>want to lay him to rest but lack his bones (we assumed the ants ate everything)
>remember the collar
>dig a hole under our rose bushes
>drop the collar and chain into the hole
>decide to unchain the collar before we bury it, not sure why but in hindsight maybe I wanted him to be free
>bury it and say a prayer for "Jasper"
>mark the spot with a big gray stone
>couple weeks later the dirty, weathered collar is sitting on his grave under the rose bushes
>never have any signs of Jasper again

Dogs love laying by Jaspers Grave though. I got two more dogs since then, and my girl dog had pups. Currently letting friends and family pick out which ones they will want in the next few months. I myself already have one picked out. She was born grey and ugly but I've noticed her colorings gotten a bit warmer. Going to name her Jasmine.
>>
YEa those are hellhounds and they hunt those whom made a deal but didn't pay up. Or they protect vampires. Can't tell the difference between the two because u know. Invisibility.
>>
>>19527829

Could have been a wolf with rabies and mange. Rabies would explain the red eyes as blood vessels in the eyes tend to pop, making them red. Mange would explain the weird colors and the smell since their skin is basically deteriorating. And, it was unnaturally slender because the poor thing is horrifically sick.

>>19527679

When I was young, we had a very old dog. We would let it out in the back yard to go to the bathroom. But, when we let it out, someone would have to go close the gate so it didn't run away. My sister and I would share the responsibility by alternating who would go close the gate. One time, it was my sister's turn to close the gate. However, she didn't want to do it for whatever reason. I was a very vindictive child and a stickler for fairness and rules. So, since it was not my turn, I also didn't close the gate. The dog ended up running away and we never found it. I know now that dogs go off on their own when they believe it is their time so they can die in peace. And, I'm sure that's what was happening here. But, at the time, I felt horrible guilt. I felt like I killed my dog.

A few days later, I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt something stirring on my bed. At the foot of my bed, I saw our dog. But, I knew it wasn't him. He was... glowing? I don't have a word for it. At first, I was scared. I thought he would be angry at me. But, he just sat down next to me as if he was looking over me.

Then, I cried and fell back asleep.
>>
>>19529198
I gotta emphasize the thing was healthy-looking. Also looked only partially like a wolf. Tail was curled, like a spitz dog.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.