[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was smoking weed earlier and an entity entered my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1503506651533.png (548KB, 550x395px) Image search: [Google]
1503506651533.png
548KB, 550x395px
So I was smoking weed earlier and an entity entered my body

It wasn't imagined, the thing knocked a few things before it made its way into my body and made me feel uncomfortable all day

Again, it wasn't the weed or hallucinated, it's a real entity that entered my body and I could physically feel it, I thought I could overpower it but now I feel anxious as fuck.

Help.
>>
Talk to it. Use your mind voice. Ask it what it wants.
>>
>>19527615
Praying might help
>>
>>19527615
Read The Orla by Guy de Maupassant...

Only one can remain standing
>>
>>19527625
I don't want to entertain it I want it to leave
>>
>>19527699
It's not going to leave. Say hello to your new best friend. A dumb book or sage or epson salt is not going to do jack shit to it.
>>
>>19527709
Literally sending it to you as per your invitation, thanks.
>>
>>19527732
I appreciate the kind gesture, but it's probably going to be attached to you.
>>
File: 1476588914952.jpg (83KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1476588914952.jpg
83KB, 500x667px
>>19527615
You're done for. Good luck
>>
>>19527615
did you try asking it politely to leave?
>>
I'm sitting here waiting for this demon to come and talk to me. No demons ever want to talk to me anymore. They all hate me.
>>
what strain?
>>
>>19527615
Heavy sweats
Numbness
Trouble breathing
Nausea
That's age
>>
>>19527819
Even demons despise fags
>>
Get seroquel
>>
>>19527738
Nah, sorry. It's all yours, buttbrain.
>>
>>19527615
These have been happening a lot lately. Whatever these entities are seem to take advantage of people in a vulnerable high state. You need to be very strong and positive in spite of this beings desire to make you stressed and anxious and feed off your fear.
Also try praying.
Good luck!
>>
In my dream I was sent to prison and was coughing profusely. I'm sure it's related.
>>
>>19527615
Sounds like some real dank weed.
>>
>>19529789
It must have been sprayed with some shit.

That being said, the events I described were real.

How to remove a negative entity?
>>
>>19527615
You need to stop smoking weed and see a psychiatrist.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.