[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CHcFyBK.png (1MB, 1248x716px) Image search: [Google]
CHcFyBK.png
1MB, 1248x716px
Post your most spoopy experiences here please, i love to read them
>>
>>19527271
>spoopy
Faggot
>>
>>19527271
Explain pic please my ego demand knowledge of your pic related.
>>
>>19527306
read creepy post
get goosebumps
fuck this
unsee with holy water
>>
not really spoopy but one of the doors in my basement creaks shut reaaaally slowly if you leave it open and it freaks me the fuck out when i don't expect it
>>
>>19527541
I DONT BELIEVE IT
>>
>>19527271
It might seem underwhelming but I had an 'Oh, fuck me!' experience a few days ago.

I was in bed when the light in the hallway outside of my bedroom door flipped on. Since I live alone my first thought was some asshole broke into my apartment. There was no one when I checked on it with a freeweight in my hand like the world's biggest idiot.

When I moved in here I shit you not there was a blood trail in the outside hallway leading from my apartment to the elevators and Christ did that ever reek in the summer months. Earlier this year the landlord called a professional cleaner to wash it out of the carpet. The only other thing was an experience in my bedroom that rattled me so hard I didn't sleep in there again for months.
>>
>>19528315

HABEEB IT
>>
>>19527271
>was like 14
>totally normal night, no feelings of being watched or anything
>in bed drifting off to sleep
>hear "go to sleep!" from the foot of my bed in a raspy female voice
I jumped the fuck up and hit it for the door, flipped the lightswitch from around the frame quickly and looked in from the hallway: nobody there

Looked everywhere thinking my mom was fucking with me. No WAY she left without being seen even if she was fast as fuck, I'd have seen her.

I was paranoid as fuck every night for weeks.
>>
>>19529805
I woke up and I was standing in front of my closet in a mid-speech conversation with a 'thing' my brain couldn't comprehend. My eyes just saw 'nothing' but something was there.
>>
>>19527271
Woke up airborne one night, must've convulsed in my sleep pretty hard. Woke up totally parallel to the bed about 2 feet up and falling.

Waking up like that is bad enough since your mind doesn't register that you're gonna land safely. For a split second I thought I was falling to my death.

What freaked me out was that I suffered my first and only bout with sleep paralysis then and there.

Jaw locked tight enough to chip 2 teeth, whole body was stiff, heart was racing and stuff. The spooky bit is (as I later found out is common in SP) that it felt like somebody was watching me from the corner. It's the most intense feeling of dread, like a solid minute of waiting for a falling axe to contact your neck or some shit while a demon looks on.

2 star experience, would not recommend.
>>
>>19529862
Do you have a history of sleepwalking? Still spooky, just curious.

As a young child I uaed to gather up all the shoes in the house and arrange them in pairs by the door in my sleep and stand in random spots talking to "my friend" late at night.

Weird thing is, I knew who my parents were talking about when they mentioned it during the day but didn't remember how I met them or find it strange to have a "friend" I only talked to in my sleep.

You may talk to your friend every night and just not know it...
>>
>>19527296
Lurkmoar, newfag.
>>
>>19529879
What truly disturbs me is I was up and moving about in what may have been sleep paralysis for a normal person. I should not have been able to do that. And I come to find out my mom has Parkinsons too.

FML
>>
>>19529892
If your mom has parkinsons, stand clear of the driveway when she comes home :D

Park in sons
Eh..

But yeah, your demon friend just wants to spend time with you while you sleep. It's not like it takes time outta your day, it's all good.
>>
File: 1504347503893732131573.jpg (951KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1504347503893732131573.jpg
951KB, 2560x1440px
I had sleep paralysis or something. It was like being in one of those dreams where you're running away from something in slow mo except I couldn't move because that something had caught me. It was sorta hovering over, on,
and around me just staring at me. I couldnt breathe. I wanted to scream and maybe I could have but when I saw the thing it felt like I was paralyzed with fear as well. I actually thought that is was going to kill me and all I could do was stare at it for so long and try to think of a way to escape but I couldnt think straight. It flew through the wall and then I slowly regained motion any feeling in my limbs and everywhere else.
>>
>>19529812
TWINKIE HOUSE
>>
Fuck it, I'll contriboot

>be I
>it is 2300 hours
>live in the middle of nowhere
>playing vidya downstairs with doggos sleeping around me
>all other lights in house are off
>suddenly, dogs start barking very loud and start running towards back porch (main house entrance)
>nothing out of the ordinary except light is on
>I definitely turned the light off

I had a friend with me there that night and he said he heard footsteps but couldn't pinpoint the origin, spooky stuff
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.