[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Law of Repulsion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0162.jpg (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
30KB, 900x900px
Hi /x/, I'd like some input on something rather odd that I've been employing lately.
I don't know why it's really working as it does, but it does.
Here's how it goes - for about a month or so I was successfully employing the Law of Attraction, although at a small scale - nothing fancy like getting $1,000,000, but it did help me with RNG in video games... anyway, I was employing it and I'm sure it was working because I had the feeling attached to it, a certain zest of life and euphoria. Then, however, I hit a wall because something didn't go as I had planned it to or wanted to will it to, although I'm not sure if it really did. What I had planned was to get this certain girl to like me at this place I go to, then this little girl that she knows does indeed come up to me and tells me "you know that girl over there? She likes you" that girl being the one I wanted to like me, I go up and nonchalantly say, "so you like me?" then she says that the little girl tells that to everyone around her age group (I'm BTFO) also turns out this girl is leaving back to her hometown in a couple days (BTFO 2x) then my demeanor just drops and the LoA practically stops working for me as it had. However, she does come back to text me and finds me through e-mail saying she felt we connected and she really got to chatting it up with me there, but I'm not about to advance something with a girl hundreds of miles away.
1/2
>>
Back to the point, now instead of using the LoA, it seems I've got something else that works for me that doesn't require so much faith and hope, but rather doubt. It seems that whatever I doubt is going to happen, and I mean truly doubt, happens, be it good or bad. Basically, "hope for the best, expect the worst!" except I'm not really hoping and I'm just expecting the worst and it always turns out good. It doesn't work as good as the LoA, but I'd like your guys take on this? It's definitely not as precise in getting what you want, but it doesn't really require you to feel to manifest a good outcome. Anyone else experience this? I'd like to get back on the LoA wave, but my spirits just not there right now. How can I? Does anybody else here employ this or the LoA? This LoR prevents my worst fears from happening.
>>
>>19526901
Law of Attraction is wrong.
The idea is not to attract, it's to look for what you want. When you are sure you know what you want keep it in mind. After that look for every detail of it in the Present that could make that idea come true.
Loose yourself in the intuition and pull the Faith down and fit it in your Present, this is incomplete. You need to grab all small details that could make your Faith possible Empirically.
Never quit or be sad about not finding the possibility to be real, it just means that you must look a little more for empirical data.
Follow your intuition when looking for data always focused on the Present.
When you fit Faith with Empirical data perfectly, and you get an EUREKA effect, it means that you were successful somehow.

Just keep in mind that you must work in small steps and never work too far ahead. Closer to the present easier is to manifest. You must have a strong Sceptic mind and strong Faithful mind.
This is how it creates mixing the Future with the plausible Past, in the Present.

Always remember that not being able to be successful is just because you didn't look hard enough for evidence.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.