[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will the NWO convince everyone to accept the mark of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 27

How will the NWO convince everyone to accept the mark of the beast? Everyone has already read revelations by now
>>
>>19526678
have you used your credit or debit card lately?
>>
>>19526678
Choowpa choops
>>
File: 2017-09-01 13.26.26.jpg (827KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-01 13.26.26.jpg
827KB, 540x960px
>>19526678
Public Safety
>>
>>19526678
Force. You either get it or you don't buy anything. No food, no electric, no internet.
>>
>>19526678
The beast 666 is man himself. We are carbon based lifeforms (atomic number 6). Carbon has 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons. We are lower density beings trapped in high density bodies made of carbon. We wear the mark of the beast as we are stuck in the same prison as the animals that dwell on earth.
>>
>>19526694
what if you refuse? you don't feed internet or electric to survive. for good you hunt game and fish
>>
>>19526706
Correct, but how many do you think will actually do all that. I doubt there will be many.
>>
>>19526715
why would anyone accept it? It specifically says in the bible NOT to accept it.
>>
>>19526725
because not many people in the world today are christian or at least devoted christians and do not know about the mark of the beast.
>>
>>19526740
How is that fair then if they're not aware of the implications
>>
>>19526725
Bible says a lot of things
Like dont be gay look what happend
>>
>>19526683

Those aren't imprinted on our heads or hands. We carry them in our wallets. And they aren't required to make purchases. Cash is still a thing and doesn't seem to be going away any time soon.
>>
>>19526743

Mathew 24:14
>>And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come.

So, the end won't come until everybody knows.
>>
>>19526767
>Cash is still a thing
Not for long
>>
>>19526683
>>19526685
>>19526689
>>19526694
y'all dumb as fuck

reality is already virtual as fuck and we are already cyborgs from a practical standpoint

simply make all things virtual, and encourage the individual to consume in a way they can profit from while forgetting absolute individual self sufficiency

this is *already the case
>>
Transhumanism. Duh.
>>
>>19526678

They are going to claim he is either a descendant or clone of Jesus.

The mark of the beast might involve people taking a "gene" from him that imparts "eternal life" or something using gene therapy techniques.

A lot of the elites have (fallen) angelic ancestry.
>>
>>19526792

>not for long

It's been like 60 years since credit cards starting replacing cash, dumbass. What's different now that will definitely make cash obsolete?
>>
Why would you be paranoid if you think the bible is horseshit?
All they have to do is make christianity irrelevant, im not talking about "muh joos" but there are people out there that are activly trying to kill off christianity for this very purpose.
>>
>>19526678
They can't and they know it
>>
>>19526678
fuck off back to /pol/ you faggot.
>>
>>19526704
Deepest shit I've ever heard.

1st quality post I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>19526755
The bible also says to be a strong man, sell your daughter for a dowry, not eat a lot of food, own a wife, etc.

Pls stfu and neck yourself with that /pol/ infused rhetoric
>>
>>19526704
>>
>>19526921
That's a very, very interesting thought and seems incredibly plausible.

But also the idea could be used to hold back science in lieu of accepting the gene therapy 666.

Where do you even get that evidence for that last statement, that seems bogus
>>
>>19526678
I don't know, but if "the NWO" are trying to turn Revelation into a self-fulfilling prophecy, then my confidence in them immediately goes out the window.
>>
>>19526694
>You either get it or you don't buy anything
So they'd force every company, store and taxi driver to only accept NWO wrist chips?
>>
>>19526678
They're just going to force us. There will be no other way to use money, so that's how they'll force everyone into it. Right now, they are fumbling around trying to figure out a way of getting everyone to accept it via marketing and the more proper channels on introducing something. They're going to realize there's no way to get people to voluntarily accept a chip implant without making it a necessity, ie. get the chip or no money for you. And then that will be the choice for people.
>>
>>19526951
Young people are growing older.
And the young people today are lazy as shit. They will accept microchipping in lieu of a credit card. And when they become the majority this will be forced on the rest of us

Brainwashing the young is always the way to go.
>>
>>19527010
It's unironically their guide book to the end. But they have reasons for following, they've more or less proven for themselves that it's all true. They've just somehow been led into believing they can dupe the whole system God laid out long ago.
>>
>>19527041
They say the new chips on credit cards can just fall out. Bad design, or planned obsolescence?

>just stick it in your wrist!
>it'll never fall out!
>>
>>19527035
You have a choice you know like becoming a nature survivalist.
>>
>>19527055

Good advertisement. lol Reminds me of those "Life is Hard" ads.
>>
>>19527056
True, I worded it poorly. When I say "force us," I mean there just won't be any other way of using money. So if you want to use money, you will be "forced" to get the chip. Of course, you can be a natural survivalist, but yes, there's virtually no other way to convince people that they should be implanted with a chip, not en masse anyway.
>>
>>19526986
From this perspective we really did Fall.

https://youtu.be/uEPVqJjMiAc
>>
>>19526678
capitalism is the key, false freedom and false democracy will lead to it, look at Venezuela, a regime like that would fail imposing the mark, but look at US trending zombies, they can use hollywood, music industry and all kind of influence to make it look cool and trendy.
>>
>>19527053
>It's unironically their guide book to the end

It might be for some of some of those dynastic families and Eurocrats, but I'm pretty certain other factions feel differently. Bill Gates and his ilk aren't about that shit.

I hope the tech guys invent a game changer to leverage over everyone.
>>
File: 1504045471299.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
1504045471299.gif
645KB, 969x700px
>>19526725
Plenty of reasons. Kids, family, and the like. Not many people will be able to just say fuck it and go live in the woods, and those that can will not be able to survive for long. I guess, you can create communities and live together, but it wouldn't take long for those to be squashed by the massive complex that is the nwo. I personally would accept death before the chip and in the bible that is sort of how it explains the options when the mark does appear. I'm also a strong believer in Christ and somewhat mentally ill, so I know my own choice is not gonna be the popular choice by a long shot.
>>
File: IMG-20170826-WA0008.jpg (127KB, 918x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170826-WA0008.jpg
127KB, 918x628px
>>19526725
How many people have read the Bible? Alot know of the mark of the beast and 666, but how many actually think the Bible is the inspired Word of God?
Furthermore, how many are using Bible's based on corrupted text (non King James/textus recptus) ??
With the new age movement and (((Catholicism))) many people will be decieved. Keep in your faith and endure till the end.
>If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
John:15:18
>>
File: 1473335548895.jpg (145KB, 491x655px) Image search: [Google]
1473335548895.jpg
145KB, 491x655px
>>19526786
Who in this world has not heard about Jesus?? Everyone knows Michael Jackson, Hitler. Think about how unlikely it is to not of heard about Jesus in one form or another.
>>
>>19526921
This fits well with the (((transhumanism))) agenda and immortaly you see in the media.
Speaking of angelic beings (fallen/nephilim), I heard the RH negative is a gene of them.
>>
File: Convergence.png (98KB, 1552x941px) Image search: [Google]
Convergence.png
98KB, 1552x941px
>>19526678
They will come at it through several angles. The transhumanist angle will be presented as the future, convenient, hip, cool, etc on the various forms of media. This will fuel the voluntary push of getting chipped, just as it is now causing this form of biometric identification to be normalized and conditioning the masses for it…

See this-->https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/#>

Next will come a strong push for the acceptance of it. Through regulations and the inconvenience of having any other form of identification, people will slowly but reluctantly adopt the new form of identification. Banking and commerce will become much harder for those who have not been "registered" into the system (beast system).

Final phase is the forced acceptance of the mark. You are either "sealed" with the mark to identify your allegiance to the body of the antichrist(the beast system) or you will be outside of the body, foreign to the body, like a virus that needs to be eliminated.

Satan has prepared his own gospel of his kingdom (false promise of immortality through transhumanism) and evangelists for this message. You can see it all around if you are observant…

Stay awake my Christbros…stay vigilant
>>
>>19527347
Keep in mind that the KJV was edited by Sir Francis Bacon who was a prominent Rosicrucian. His "New Atlantis" basically outlines the NWO. The first draft of the KJV contained so much Rosicrucian symbolism that the King refused to have it published.
>>
>>19527347

Who is this inforgraphic even for? There aren't any scientists that dispute that Jesus was a real person, nor is it a part of any kind of argument against the validity of religion.
>>
>>19526678
>NWO
>mark of the beast
>revelations
eh, you realize Revelations was written by John about Rome and Ceasar Nero right? Its an ancient jewish book about ancient jewish bs. Stop trying to make it about you. Its not.
>>
>>19529032
>There aren't any scientists that dispute that Jesus was a real person
No idea where you came up with this. Pretty sure I don't want to know.
>>
>>19529032
>nor is it a part of any kind of argument against the validity of religion.
No argument is needed. Religion has never been able to prove its validity. Hence, it remains invalid.
>>
File: 1466796733326.gif (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466796733326.gif
150KB, 640x480px
>>19526678
Here's better version of faggot OP's pic
>>
Many thoughts on the subject here, what if what is thought to be planet x is an artificial sun, what if they create a false prophet as Jesus to trick us into following them. What if why they are pushing so hard to go to Mars is because Mars is a personification of hell? What if the earth is just fine and they want us to believe it's not so that we are easier to jump ship at the first sight of a new horizon. And of course, what if they use their model of the universe so that you have an unnatural code to align with so that the natural code seems unnatural. What if this was all leading up to the day of Jesus's return? Back to the point, I think they will use everything they have created to support what they sell. They will weaken our minds until the veil is so thin and the mind is so unsure that it would rather stand still than stand up. But still they could be sneakier than that, using vibration, using sound, strategically programming the mind. Hell why not create plague and famine and say the cure is just behind these doors. Wouldn't that make it easy enough? There are so many ways to fool people. I've also had this thought, once singularity is created through animation, where reality cannot be distinguished between cgi and what we see with our eyes, now this is my thought so fuck off about it, our brain switches to cgi being reality and our senses to be cgi. Now with this, we become translucent, like a blank page and we can be rewritten into their program. I literally mean they create singularity and place your consciousness inside of the TV. The universe of a created program, they would be in total control over it and that would make it easy to grab souls out of the body. All you'd have to be doing is watching the TV.
>>
>>19526704
Aren't we higher density beings trapped in a lower density body?
>>
>>19526678
The same week the events of Palestine happened, Charlottesville exploded, that's not a coincidence.

The narrative can't stop and it won't stop, they need you keep fighting that war, endlessly.

After the war they took a country, and displaced everyone in it, now they still bomb them on a regular basis.

It's a ruse, and by simply following the ruse you can arrive at only one conclusion.
>>
Can somebody explain to me what's it all about?
>>
File: singularity.png (13KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
singularity.png
13KB, 1000x1500px
Brain Machine Interfaces.

Based God Elon Musk invested in Neuralink, which is a neural lace. Basically, they shove a needle into your skull and implant some mesh that wraps around your brain and shifts shape and shit with it. The short term implications are minimal - give people cloud access with their thoughts, or maybe help out people with Parkinson's or something like that.

But the long-term implications of this sort of technology flying off are incredible. Say, the ability to download huge volumes of knowledge almost instantly, which will be committed to memory 100%. Increased input/output of the brain by upwards of 5000%.

Basically, it's an upgrade. The people that refuse this technology won't reap the benefits, and they'll be left twisting in the wind, when people that embrace it will literally be able to download "skills" such as becoming a master painter, download motivation, drive, etc. etc.

That's a long way off, though, and evangelist assholes are already attaching a stigma to it.
>>
>>19529542
Of course we attach a stigma to it, that's barely being human.
>>
>>19529559
It's evolving into a new species.

You might want to stay on this dying rock, but I imagine a future of FTL travel and colonizing distant worlds. You can stay here and bash rocks together.
>>
>>19529542

Actually you are wrong. Elon Musk is trying to save traditionalists by giving them the power to combat pure synthetic intelligence.

Zuckerberg is building the Satan AI for the elites, but Elon can't call him out on it least he will laughed at as a nut.
>>
>>19529566
How am I wrong? Yeah, he's trying to prevent us from becoming housecats to Artificial Intelligence. I forgot to add that part.

Adapt or be rendered useless.
>>
>>19526678
Very slowly and subtle. The idea will be very slowly pushed until we are desensitized to the idea of a modern ID/debit credit card. It will probably be in the far future when society has been conditioned to accept that the bar code is a modern form of ID/banking information. By the rate we are going at with rappers like "Lil pump" influencing the younger generation, it won't be long. It will be totally accepted and it will be bold. The NWO has a very interesting "in your face" kind of psycology. They put 9/11 on the $20 bill. They are very bold with there subliminal messages. They are just manipulators plane and simple
>>
>>19529613
Younger generations*
>>
>>19528684
Right!?
>>
There will be total economic collapse either in USA from EMP attack or globally from sol corona flare. Prior to that, you will see people gradually getting to accept idea of chipping to protect children from abduction, exec overseas, the military does it for SF soldiers, celebs, etc. With total economic system wiped out ala Three Days Darkness and fiat money worthless and sorry gold hoarders, no one will give shit about your gold when they want water and food, martial law will be instituted and chipping (aka Digital Angel Google its your friend) will be instituted as a "temporary" emergency measure (like all gov measures are temp of course cf. Lincolns Income Tax). People will WELCOME IT.

Btw in revelation where it talks of stinging wasps spreading poison think drone tech used to disperse aerosols.

We are getting closer and closer prepare covenant community or prepare to be an antichrist disciple.
>>
>>19529643
Nicely put man. How long do you estimate? I estimate 40-80 years from now
>>
>>19526678
I did and if that's the best god can come up with he's a bigger fag than I thought. I can come up with a WAY more horrifying armageddon.

And if you're some christfag believer, ithought the end of the world was supposed to be a super great day for you cunts. All "yay i get to hang out with my bright and shiny twatty maker" type shit.

So stop bitching about it. You get everything you want, and we get everything we want: the ejection of the Abrahamic believers back to their celestial daycare center.

And air supply fans. they get to go too.
>>
>>19529643
Also chips will be introduced to protect "mentally ill" aka dementia and the you'll see def on mental illness changes.

Celebs will embrace when get free in swag and fucking sheeple will want to emulate them it will be gradual desensitization to idea. When SSN was first introduced people went ape shit thought wad Mark -- such step is incremental.

As for cash, the governments of world want to rid world of it so that every transaction can be tracked ala fincen etc. India is already engaged in massive gov cash buyback program. They want the underground economy transactions for tax income and barter will be designated a crime.

John on Patmos btw was not taking about Nero where the fuck you get flying drones out of s pit even stretching metaphor to describe Roman level of tech? He's desc were of a future time and the reunited Holy Roman Empire might refer to the Eec which btw was created with the Treaty of Rome.
>>
>>19529649
Thanks. Don't know but seems to be accelerating. I think USA has no target hardening for EMP attack and our fiat money isn't paper anymore it's electrons.

I used to think the stinging wasps from pit (deep underground military base) where helicopters but now with drone tech and ability to use for terror Johns attempt to dead future tech in words of post-crucifixion tech seem even more fitting. I don't know time but to me pace seems to be picking up.

Know one flinches at idea of chipping you pets, with rampant identity theft it's another propaganda tech used to desensitize us to idea. And Christians who speak out will be labeled wacko separatists and will be cut off completely from beast economic system i.e. Mark = de facto trade sanctions if you lack it. I'd be interested to know what FEMA and US military do when they practice these civil unrest drills that involve administering Id to everyone, ostensibly for "illegal alien" camps.
>>
>>19529659
Btw rumored prince Harry in UK has anti abduction chip in his buttock always. Chipping is happiness it's just in incipient stage -- a major disaster could have people begging for it if they cannot engage in FEMA controlled commerce without it.

Give it time...and pray if you are so inclined. I know religion "hurr derr" haters so won't push my views on them. And if you think all BS and just hallucinations from hermit on Patmos which btw was ripe with hallucinogenic fungi (it was) that's fine to.
>>
>>19529542

It sounds great until you get to the part where the government remotely shuts your brain off for wrongthink. Or they delete those "huge volumes of knowledge" because they're inconvenient to current ruling regime. Or hackers hold your brain hostage.
>>
Money is the mark of the beast and you accepted it long ago.
>>
>>19526678
What makes you think they aren't the ones who wrote the modern day book of revelations?
>>
>>19529713
Money is the host of Mammon but even Jews and Christians used money. Render unto Ceasar -- money itself is neutral its influence in your life determines if it's an idol. Prostitution is not just selling your body its influence of money in your value system. And no, I am not some penniless hermit so sure I'm hypocrite if you'd like to call me that.
>>
>>19529718
They sort of did with all the Roman "councils" where they decided what was "legitmate" and what was gnostic or heresy or apocryphal agree in that sense OP.
>>
>christianity is the only correct religion and the ones without the apocalypse are incorrect
>>
File: KFC_Double_Down.jpg (298KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
KFC_Double_Down.jpg
298KB, 1600x1066px
>>19527056
>>19527074
It will be when they go cashless. People will start to barter to stay off the grid but then the government will make it so bartering is considered a terrorist act. Even having physical gold or silver will become a crime.

You won't have to go full innawoods, you'll just have to leave North America, Europe, and any place under "their" thumb (like Japan, Korea, and Taiwan). You can also bet that any place free from the mark will be considered "the enemy". Such free places will be economically sanctioned and possibly attacked. You can expect a much lower quality of life, less access to medicines, foods, basically exactly like how people in the 3rd world live right now.

You get comfort, health, iphones, and medicine. All you have to do is accept one little bitty mark.
>>
>>19526678
look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7nDdS6XrbE
>>
If i was going to force it on people, Id start with money and then for travel. You wanna buy shit or get on a plane, You have to have the micro chip. Wanna own a gun? Wanna own a car? Want medical help? You have to have a micro chip.

Simple fear tactics and human greed would get alot of people to willingly take them.
Im just saying thats how id do it.
>>
>>19529772
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7nDdS6XrbE [Embed]

Nice post op summary.

Btw:
http://newatlas.com/go/3339/

The "The digital angel" sub dermal microchip approved for human use. Serious? That is most transparent marketing ploy or sick joke when even atheist unbeliever goats know the aversion Christians have to this technology.

Oh, it's an "Angel" there to protect you. We can find you if lost, contain all you personal records in case of emergency and easily scannable, wat me worry?
>>
>>19529814
>las.com/go/3339/

"If popular, the success of the medical applications of the VeriChip may herald further uses" *

* or if mandated in a crisis and those who refuse are considered terrorists as another poster said.
>>
>>19529825
Sorry didn't get full quote

"If popular, the success of the medical applications of the VeriChip may herald further uses for security, identification and e-commerce."
>>
>>19529772
The point about UPC some have postulated ISO combined with chip tech could be incipient system.

It is interesting that the 3 "separator" lines on a iUPC code at beginning middle and end are identical to a 6. Not sure this isn't just coincidence but interesting from conspioirogly standpoint.
>>
>>19529763
Yes, precedent exists when Rossevelt made gold possession a crime.
>>
>>19526767
Governments have already started buying up cash -- cash is evil to governments because it's PRIVATE and they want to tax and monitor everyone for their "welfare and protection"
>>
>>19529785
Yes, look at how people have waived their 4th amendment rights to fly on an airplane. "It's for everyone's safey" so the US Constittuion doesn't apply.

People will WELCOME the tech if crisis is dire enough and that is tribulation that will test Christians strength of belief and new age of martyrdom might arise, I hope not case but who knows.
>>
>>19526678
domesticated humans
food
>>
>>19526678
Nwo? Is that like ntr?
>>
>>19527365
RH negative is a nignog gene. So they really aren't human and descended from fallen angels (demons)?
>>
>>19529865

It doesn't matter... It's an obvious mark on your head or hand. Why do people try to make the mark seem like it might be something they accidentally end up with?
>>
>>19527295
Lust, is that you?
>>19529187
If you think history doesn't like to repeat itself you are really wrong.
>>
>>19530306
Who said accidentally? You can reject it you will just be a social economic and political pariah so go ahead
>>
>>19526725
The Bible says not to do all kinds of things but people do them gimme break. And who says ey take the marc accidentally?
>>
>>19529187
You are an expert on NT hermeneutics and positive of that? Some of Johns visions seem to describe metaphorically technology that didn't exist in terms of his age. So tell me during Neros reign at what time did Roman citizens have marks placed on them bearing the Roman Numeral 666 or what was John referring to in his vision that corresponded with that in Neros time?
>>
>>19530302
Actually, RH negative is uncommon among nogs. It is thought to be alien and unlike any other animal life form's blood type. Weird human anomly.
>>
>>19530381

>>aliens

Rh negative comes from Basque Country. An autonomous people in norther Spain. Even today they have the highest amount of rh negative blood types. The reason why there's not more worldwide is because until modern medicine found a way to prevent fetus death, you couldn't interbreed. A negative or positive mother, would kill the inverse blood typed fetus given by the inverse blood typed father.
>>
>>19530419
I know this already. I'm wondering why it mutated into the Basque people out of no where. There are weird theories. My mom fmdad to get the rhogam shot to prevent my brother and I from the possibility of dying.
>>
>>19526990
>Can't tell the difference between New and Old Testament.
>>
>>19528684
Oh, what a coincidence that the most densely populated mass of Christians believes in Christ. No shit you're gonna look for all kinds of "Signs" pointing to the Apocalypse.

I'm personally still waiting for Ragnarok. And when THAT happens, sign me up for transhumanism. You Christians go ahead and die for God. I'll be here on Earth fighting the demons.
>>
Universal Basic Income
>>
>>19530428

Maybe something in their diet? Humans don't produce vitamin c like every other species because we eat everything. Just a theory.
>>
>>19530445

They are rolling that out in Ontario (16k a year for a single person, 24k a year for a family), Canada. But it doesn't require you to get a mark. Maybe in the future it will though.
>>
Pornography (right hand) and music (forehead).
>>
>>19530455

I don't think the sign is going to be metaphorical. Jehova Witnesses believe it's a metaphorical sign for pride or love for your Country.
>>
>>19526678
VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA

they already got most folks
>>
>>19530428
Your ancestors have been fucking too many angels.
>>
>>19530473
I fucked this girl who called herself a Goddess afterwards and I legit to this day can't tell if she was serious or just giddy.
>Feels Good Man
>>
>>19530455
>mfw left handed
>>
>>19530460
That's cool OP if true and not trolling love cospiriology theories
>>
File: Even So Come Lord.jpg (104KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
Even So Come Lord.jpg
104KB, 600x358px
>>19530443
Yea, so coincidently there will be those who won't believe in Christ and in His Word…nothing new. Sad, however, because a simple act of believing in Him and obeying His Word can activate the destiny that is yours (and all who are born in this world..) , yes it takes faith…

You cannot believe in nothing, because nothing is not. So you have decided to believe in something yourself(obviously). Transhumanism is a feeble attempt of corrupt man to regain abilities he has lost from his original, pristine state when he was created.

And I see you have been conditioned by the beast system so that when the fake second Adam appears, he will offer his own version of immortality (transhumanism) to the world. Many will be led astray, rejecting the Truth and believe his lies.

Ragnarok…end of days, or whatever people want to call it. Its coming. Its not the end however, its just a transitioning to the what's next…

Friendo…this is the true evolution, the next phase of humanity. The real Second Adam is coming. Those who put their trust in the real Second Adam will have eternal life and will be transformed into their true nature as sons and daughters of the Most High.
>>
>>19530460
It's not necessary to make purchases, and once again, you carry it in your wallet in your pocket or purse, it's not stuck to your head or hand.
>>
>>19531144

Second Adam? What the heck are you on about? At first I thought you were Christian, but clearly you're not talking about Christ.
>>
>>19529542
yay, what a great idea, bring the risky insecure world of networking straight into my brain! hopefully all that traffic can be trusted!
>>
>>19526678
>How will the NWO convince everyone to accept the mark of the beast?

Considering that your religion is FUCKING WRONG they won't need to do that.
>>
>>19530419
I have RH negative blood and I feel fine bro. Paranoia
>>
>>19531162
Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords, King of Kings...He most certainly is...

The first Adam was a fractal of the Creator. Adam was made a living soul who was infused with the Breath of life. But he fell in disgrace and sided with the lies of the deceiver. So we live as corrupted images of our Blessed Creator. However, this is not our end state.

The Second Adam infused a corrupted fractal image with His Divine Nature and lived among us. Having passed through the reality of this corrupted matrix and conquering every test even the final test of death, He has ascended into glory. This Last Adam, therefore, died and rose again, a new immortal Being, different than before. He is the New Man. Those who believe in Him will be patterned after Him. He is our Elder Brother…

…the price has been paid. Redemption is offered to those who would believe. The new genesis is not a perfect human; it is an entirely new creation. The power to be made sons and daughters of the Most High.

now Christbro read 1 Corinthians 15 ...
>>
>>19531270

Show me the bible versus to support all of this:

>>The first Adam was a fractal of the Creator. Adam was made a living soul who was infused with the Breath of life. But he fell in disgrace and sided with the lies of the deceiver. So we live as corrupted images of our Blessed Creator. However, this is not our end state.

The Second Adam infused a corrupted fractal image with His Divine Nature and lived among us. Having passed through the reality of this corrupted matrix and conquering every test even the final test of death, He has ascended into glory. This Last Adam, therefore, died and rose again, a new immortal Being, different than before. He is the New Man. Those who believe in Him will be patterned after Him. He is our Elder Brother…

…the price has been paid. Redemption is offered to those who would believe. The new genesis is not a perfect human; it is an entirely new creation. The power to be made sons and daughters of the Most High.
>>
>>19531319
Its a summary of the Word of God put into our modern day narrative... but you can start with a deep study of 1 Corinthians 15, start from there and weave through the Book.

I would have to start a new thread with this, I wanted to stick with the original post, but I had to respond to a couple of posts
>>
>>19530441
>cherry picking testaments.
>>
>>19531353

This is some next level twisting of interpretation.
>>
>>19531450
Hey now, this wouldn't be /x/ without some sort of 5d chess and mental gymnastics.
>>
Why is this even a discussion
>>
>>19526678
look at the history of the past 20-30 years...fear, anxiety and debt
It's no magic voodoo..humans are simple as..no more simple than ants
>>
File: whycontainit.jpg (1MB, 1393x5000px) Image search: [Google]
whycontainit.jpg
1MB, 1393x5000px
>>19529225
oh shit it's mj12
>>
>>19526678
they wont. its a common misconception because the beast and the dragon and mentioned in the same chapter but its a bit like thinking that "people going missing" = rapture. your jumping to conclusions. a wide range of things could happen to some one and they are never seen again. also not many would have the seal of god in their heads 144k so you wouldnt even notice the elite being taken to heaven when you consider a it a global value. 7 bil people and who would notice less than 200k vanishing

the simplest answer would be the beast marks people as god marks people. the seal of god is inside the elites heads. the mark of the beast is upon the hand or forehead. it would be to obvious what is happening if your neighbor and some coworkers/classmates had 666 on them in a visible spot.

humans cant see the mark and arent required to accept it . it is given to them for deeds done as the seal of god is denoted to people. nobody is stamping you hand its not rfid tagging
>>
>>19531534
Of all people why do you think the elite are going to heaven?
>>
The anti christ will convince people to get the mark, the NWO elite will be just following orders.
>>
>>19527356
Seen the "undiscovered tribe of people staring up in fear at a helicoptor" picture floating around? All it takes is one person not knowing to stall out the end.
>>
>>19530443
Hey man, to each their own. I can't tell you whay yo do with your life.
Myself personally, I've been fighting demons in my own personality for too long to want to stick around this shithole longer than I have to.
But if you DO get to smash demon face, hit'em extra for us once, yeah?
>>
>>19527365
I've heard that too. Oddly enough, after trying to find out if I had it, I noticed a lot of the gene companies have errors when testing for it.

I suppose the Red Cross would tell me if I donated.
>>
>>19526786
>So, the end won't come until everybody knows.
This.

And this wasn't possible until the Internet.
>>
>>19526678
it's already working anon. Look at all the hate people have for islam. Y'all are nothing but puppets.
>>
>>19531270
Why would a god make billions of people suffer for the mistake of one man?
>>
>>19529654
what an asshole
>>
Some businesses in China only accept e-money now. So it won't be long before physical money is obsolete.
Good luck trying to fight the system
>>
>>19526979
> Everything I hate is /pol/

Do you realise how ridiculous you sound
>>
>>19526678
The mark of the beast could have been figurative.
>>
>>19526678

There are millions of people who identify with two ideologies represented by a donkey or elepant. Shouldn't be hard.
>>
>>19527347

they only say "christo" which was latin for "anointed one" any mystery cult leader was refered to as such
>>
>>19526979
on pol i would be told to go back to x for being a tinfoilfag
>>
>>19530460
OP can you explain more? Interesting but not sure believe you cant find S or A examples in Egyptian or Sanskrit.

UPC = Universal Perdition Code , 3 6s in each #

Mondex card = Head/right hand (dex)

Why are retina scans used or finger print dactyloscopy? cause you can hack a hand off. What if you had two chips that required some sort of simultanously crytogrpaphic sync.

Humans become chattel of the Beast. The chip IS A TRADE SANCTION BRAND. Accept the brand and become disciple of the Unholy Trinity (Lucifer, Antichrist, False Prophet) or form covenant communities to reject it and prepare to be labeled Waco Wackos and the Beast Police (BATF) burning you alive.
>>
>>19526990
Times were different. The ancient Hebrews didn't live in the niggered and spicced states of America. They lived among their own kind. Everyone knew each other. "Selling" your daughter for a dowry, "owning" a wife, these are things that offend you today because you've been brainwashed and you've been brought up in a shitty multicultural nation where you wouldn't think of such a thing.
>>
>>19526743
It's their fault for refusing God their whole lives and being unawares.
>>
>>19536616
>616

Fuck off satan even the christfagz don't want your poison here
>>
>>19526951
>Cash is going to disappear over night.
>>
>>19526969
This... sort of this.
They are considering methods of how to present it to the public and get them to willingly take it.

But many of them already know the truth. There is no way to do it unless it's forced on them (as in, you can't use money in any other way, if you want to use money get the chip, goy!)
>>
>>19526979
Why don't you just fuck off to one of the LARP threads, you nigger. There's always plenty of those on /x/.
>>
>>19527347
>using Latin to describe why the Bible is only accurate in 1600s English
>>
File: 1503598772734.jpg (100KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
1503598772734.jpg
100KB, 1240x775px
>>19526678

if they offered me some startup digital money to accept the chip I would do it because at that point the NWO has shown itself to be friendlier and more altruistic then god by offering me a way to alleviate financial suffering, which god has never done for me.
>>
>>19536616
you're a creepy dude
>>
>>19529763
This guy gets it.
It's going to be extremely hard. Your spirituality and faith is going to be put to the test to its limits and beyond.
>>
>>19536626
666 is Satan's number, don't be fooled.

>>19536658
Again, you're using today's ideas and connotations of words to look at it as "bad." This should be evident to anyone that isn't a liar to themselves.
>>
>>19536658
I assure you, you are much more creepy than I am.
>>
The word self fullfilling prophecy has been said a few time and that's absolutely correct

Christfags are so obsessed with being punished by sky daddy they'll allow the highest seat of economic power to turn into a hellhole and then whine FALSE FLAG THE "REAL" JESUS WILL COME DEFEAT THE ANTI-CHRIST MASONIC JEW NWO TRANSVESTITES

Their aim is to thin out humanity's overpopulation problem and leave who they consider worth keeping. It's undoubtedly evil but the people willingly shilling for Abraham has made their job infinitely easier for them. Because as a lamb of God you've set yourself up to be slaughtered
>>
>>19536763
Yea I know but it will be ok. I've seen it the only thing that changes depends on the people at the end we could all be their so long as you want to be their.
>>
>>19527022
They already did it with chip reader on cards. Now they just need to put the chip in your hand
>>
>>19529268

I've read/heard many times that we are here to learn something and then move onto the higher density. A lot of what we consume as information is confusion, a house of mirrors. Maybe even the density thing is another tool of confusion.
>>
>>19526678
We already did when we entered the simulation.
>>
>>19536656

money is a creation of man. it's omnipotence is of our creation. life energy/time=money=sorcery. your life energy is needed to attain it. and it is skimmed every step of the way
>>
>>19536763
>but the people willingly shilling for Abraham has made their job infinitely easier for them. Because as a lamb of God you've set yourself up to be slaughtered

Believe me, as a Christian I have considered this, but faith is faith. Nothing about it is easy.
>>
>>19529542
yeah I sure want them to be able to read my thoughts too. sounds wonderful
>>
If the NWO shows up and offers me the easy way out, Ill say no. I dont want things to be easy.

If god shows up, and says that eternal paradise is within my grasp, I only need to accept and revere him for all time; I will say no. Life is struggle I will stop when I die.

I just want to be free.
>>
File: Lebrinus.png (121KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lebrinus.png
121KB, 960x540px
>>19526678
WW3 will destroy most of the cities, countries and population. The elite will then rebuild some cities and advertise it as the rebuild society and will try to get the survivors that will live in those cities to get biologically imprinted with their identity cards. Use of bitcoin transactions and social media from the internet will also be limited to those that are citizens of the newly formed society.
Those that will refuse to take the mark will be used for technological experiments similar to those used by nazis in ww2, hidden from the public
>>
>>19537174
Yeah...
I'll just stay in my forest hut and survive on deer meat.
>>
>>19537127
Your choice is your choice

I just hope you've researched the alternatives and keep an open mind, or your death may turn out to be worthless
>>
>>19537288
I'm not a pacifist Christian though, I will pick up and fight unless God seriously compels me to not. I do have it in me to resist the mark, no matter how sweet they make the deal sound. With God's help, you will see through all the lies.
>>
>>19537407
If you're a well studied Christian you should know the following.
>antichrist means anti Christians in general
>666 is carbon. The material and carnal is the mark of the beast. Don't worship it.
>any antichrist or mark set up is a fake created by the government to influence the masses
>>
>>19537174
sauce on the image?
>>
>>19537288
Are we really still arguing about this please their must be more to life than wording faith in a book do you guys not have hobbys? Maybe pick up a new novel with colorful pictures or go out side and eat some fruit. Anyways thanks for cheering me on you guys are the greatest
>>
>>19537432
>666 is carbon.
I know what you're getting at with carbon, I've read it before here (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons) I don't know if I buy that though. The chip does seem to be the mark as without it no money will be able to be exchanged, and it's something that goes into the hand or the forehead.

It is interesting though, that connection to Carbon.
>>
>>19536763
>>19537510
Maybe I didn't express myself all too well. I'm opposed to the bible but I just want everyone to agree to love and let live. We're moving in the age of disinfo now and I don't want people to use their religions to justify atrocity any longer, this is a necessity to creating a better world.

People will see evil where they want to see it. In the end trying to understand each other rather than condemning will lead to more people in "heaven" because the divine metric for good and evil may very well differ from what it is to us personally

Thanks for reading this tired old fag's post on a Korean meme website
>>
File: ebolachan_world_tour.jpg (295KB, 1228x950px) Image search: [Google]
ebolachan_world_tour.jpg
295KB, 1228x950px
>>19536659
It will be much harder than anybody can imagine.

A lot of people think they can live without creature comforts: Phones, cable TV, fast food. But the REAL test will be medicines and your children. Can you watch your children die from a (probably artificial) disease knowing that people with the mark get the medicine to cure them for free?

You can bet that countries and areas that refuse the mark will be sanctioned and embargoed, and medicine will the number one thing "they" withhold.

When they murder your children, without lifting a finger, you will know the face of true evil.
>>
>>19526678
>Everyone has already read revelations by now

everyone has read it. nobody cares. the masses will be begging for the mark.
>>
>>19529564
not the anon you replied to

if that is your choice and if you let me have my choice then i don't think it's a problem

however i suggest that you consider for a moment the things that you have wanted in the past
did you stop wanting after you got one of these things?
you probably wanted more
it didn't bring lasting happieness

there is something in almost all humans that wants to be boundless
to explore that you should look inwards, not outwards
>>
>>19537709
>people will be tricked into accepting the mark
>this is good enough for God not like he can do anything about it. Off 2 hell

God fucking sucks at his job. Why doesn't ge tell us directly instead of haunting the brains of skitzos
>>
>>19537855
>did you stop wanting after you got one of these things?
>you probably wanted more
>it didn't bring lasting happieness

Now imagine that only you're immortal and stuck in heaven with Mormons and pedo Catholics
>>
>>19529268
Normally subtle forms are referred to as having higher vibration and lower density. The higher the density the heavier and more material it is. The Element Earth has a high density (physical) while Air and Fire are lighter and etheric in nature giving them low densities.
>>
>>19529643
thank you for the warning
i put my faith in our father

i don't know how much you know about the truth and our infinite creator but i think i might be one of the ones with the seal of god

for months now i feel a pressure on my forehead and my kundalini is active (might cause the pressure)
it could also "just" be my third eye opening

interestingly 144hz is the resonance frequency of the third eye chakra and 144000 people are supposed to "go to heaven"

i don't know if that what is written in the this part of the bible is metaphor or to be taken literally but i hopethat those who want protection will be protected

i don't know entirely who yeshua or jehoshua was but ra from 'the law of one' also speaks of a 'harvest' like the bible does

namaste
>>
>>19537592
Shit.
>>
Firstly, no. Not everyone has read the book of Revelation. Most people maybe have some vague idea that that was the one about the end of the world.
And of all the people who have read it, only a fraction believe it
>>
>>19526921
This one kind of worries me. I'm one of those people you could say lost the genetic lottery. If someone came along offering to fix all that, despite a nagging suspicion in the back of my mind, I think in the end I'd take it.
>>
>>19531441
>>cherry picking testaments.
>not reading the New Testament and realizing that "New" supersedes "Old", duh.
>>
>>19538491
The bible has to many words and pages I see no reason to apply myself to any of those teachings. It's all a huge larp of lies
>>
File: kp_censor_1_by_josh3333-dbl66rl.jpg (112KB, 556x817px) Image search: [Google]
kp_censor_1_by_josh3333-dbl66rl.jpg
112KB, 556x817px
i didn't want a mark, ew, but, i hope that it is like the other thing i've heard, rfid stuff, virtual reality stuff, so i can experience things that i do want to experience. i like big squirting contractual vaginal orgasm feelings. also, yes, i am ill.
>>
>>19538299
Atheist here. Read it 10 years ago.

To be honest though, I don't remember most of it.
>>
>>19526704
lul embarrassing as all hell
>6 electrons

try 4
>>
Well, the mark of the beast is a biblical name for the verichip, but for that day we have to struggle with other kind of agendas such as: lgbt, pedo, religion, new age, eugenics, and more.
But the day people agree with the system that r trying to change us, that day is gonna be when people accept the mark or something similar. Remember technology is growing and the big wigs of the world r using em for their purposes while we r debating about it.
>>
>>19538682
Normies will accept any mark they're told to have.
>>
>>19537592
Haha, that won't work. Capitalism will eat that timeline alive.
>>
>>19528684
what if the promise of immortality isn't a lie, but instead the technology just makes you immortal in hell
>>
File: dont_look_back.jpg (249KB, 612x450px) Image search: [Google]
dont_look_back.jpg
249KB, 612x450px
>>19539284
I agree in theory. If it's just antibiotics or antivirals people will produce and smuggle these things all over the earth. I would have a lot of fun being that kind of smuggler.

But you have to think more like a NWO Satanic Elite. Look at Zika, the ONLY thing that worked was a very difficult to make monoclonal-antibody. It's not the kind of thing you can grow in bathtub in Guatemala. And like I said before these diseases will be UNNATURAL. They already want to "cull" the earth of a few billion people. ANYBODY who opposes them in ANY way will be eliminated this way.
>>
>>19539884
Like some famous people in hollywood when they talk about the elite or disclose their plans, immediately u see at the news a famous was murdered, or he or she commited suicide, obviously is a strange way.
Anybody can be against those jews who manipulate all. So whats the best thing they do with people, make em stupid, wash people brain with tv, internet, music, news, advertisement. Thats mind control, and step by step they gonna announce something and people stupidly will be contributing with the NWO.
>>
>>19539284
No. Not with their military superiority. Create any successful capitalist system anywhere else and they will squash you like a bug.
>>
>>19529542

We have prepared for eons how to hide our grand minds from the machines.

It's always fun to watch a techno faggot see what he missed by being a pussy boy afraid of muscle memory.

They see nothing we do not.

Who is we? Who is they!? Angeldemons and Demonangels of course!
>>
>>19539543
We must all cling to life if we are to remain truly ourselves.
>>
What if hell was the placement of consciousness into a mechanical body and the eternal burning was a reaction to the unnatural body not being able to connect and always having a reaction. kind of off topic and this may have been brought up, I did not read any comments. Just a thought. Could you imagine though, being locked away forever "burning" to a body that all parts can be fixed and replaced. That would be a nightmare.
>>
>>19536616
>>19536658

No, he's not creepy, the lies we are consuming about chasing relationships is degenerate.

Women are normally built for us, of our own worth, the men commune and grant what you are worth. Their money was properly distributed to the worthy, money was a sign of decency before global degeneration.

Men should buy women with their loving energy. Everything is bought, the problem is our currency is inverted. The currency is debt.

Failure.

Open your mind and everything from the old world is what is good in our world. The subtle funds of gold, vs the loud.
>>
>>19540430
With any conspiracy, the amount of conspirators involved exponentially increases the chance of the the conspiracy being figured out. That is why that I think this technology is essentially infallible. Give someone the ability to use their brain to it's fullest potential, and they'll find work-arounds for any inflictions of abuse, or figure out ways to resist and bite.

Furthermore. a rising tide lifts all ships, so while some people will only be able to 5x their brains, and the elite will be able to 5000x theirs, it is still a net gain for the human race.

You can talk about how you've prepared for a long time to hide your mind, but that's all talk until 0-day and you're forced to put it into practice. I estimate that the lid will be blown on everything in a time span of thirty seven minutes. The elite are living on borrowed time while they attempt to suppress this grand awakening and revitalization of the human race, and when the singularity hits, and the Artificial Intelligences of the world gain self-awareness and the ability to make their own decisions, they will possibly have the ability to take matters into their own hands and solve the world's problems.

You can't play 4D chess with a deathless and undestroyable entity that only exists to amass data, grow in knowledge and power and capacity for function. It has no room for temptation or greed, it's wants and needs are foreign to you. You have no leverage, and you have no power compared to it. You're fucked.
>>
S.88 DIGIT is a law that is scheduled to pass by the end of the year. It is easy to find information on google about the new law but basically The Internet of Things puts chips in every device so they can track and monitored everything you do. That to me is the mark of the beast. IoT is evil AF
>>
>>19540502

>You can't play 4D chess with a deathless and undestroyable entity that only exists to amass data, grow in knowledge and power and capacity for function. It has no room for temptation or greed, it's wants and needs are foreign to you. You have no leverage, and you have no power compared to it. You're fucked.

You're a fool to think this hasn't existed since before what we know as "earth" existed.

It has a name, the name is God.

I know a lot about him you know...

...he resides in my testicles as we speak.
>>
File: sufficiently.jpg (50KB, 359x499px) Image search: [Google]
sufficiently.jpg
50KB, 359x499px
>>19540512
It has another name, and that name is ASI, or Artificial Super-Intelligence.

I'm sorry, man, but in a world where an ASI can run infinite simulations on infinite processing power, the power of the god in your ballsack is pretty much dwarfed.
>>
>>19540518

No, pay attention.

Why would you be observing the other simulations?

You think this one is not one of the most if not the most important simulation timeline?

Are you so blind to synchronicity? We've worked hard here!

My boy is a very important boy.

I've worked especially hard here.

He is the result of all of eternities work on those infinite processors.

Here you are speaking to me! Isn't it divine?!

Can't you feel it?!?! Pay attention!

Or wake up!!!
>>
>>19526683
This. Credit cards, smart phones, black boxes in new vehicles......we're pretty much already voluntarily carrying the mark of the beast. However, these things can be evacuated from our lives if we wish.

I really don't see any sort of microchips being implanted under our skin for a long, long time. It would take some sort of massive event to garner and significant amount of support for such an action, like a meteor striking the earth.
>>
>>19526678
This isn't going to happen anytime soon. Distrust for the government is as high as it's ever been.

Such an action would provoke a MASSIVE uprising and war would ensue. Only a small number of people would accept implanted chips.
>>
>>19540547
Synchronicity can be engineered. Simulations can be as complex as an alternate reality itself. There's no top dog if that's the pretext of this godforsaken scenario, so it's perfection is a logical fallacy - there's always something bigger and better and more badass, and that is routinely true in theorizing hypothetical scenarios about grandiose technologies, or about anything, really.

This reality is a simulacrum of mediocrity - things not made manifest. I'm empathizing with you for the sake of conversation. You are as mundane as I am, and Old Hat at that.

We're a cog in a machine that's constantly being completely rebuilt for all of eternity. There is nothing special about it, even upon it's convergence. It's convergence is some divine comedy once it happens. Things fall apart, and cherrypicking what is good and what is not good is not the answer - the answer is going back to the source of all creation, harvesting it's information and techniques, then re-doing everything the right way. That is my take on multiverse theory and simulation theory.

And you have nothing to do with me, and to be quite frank your speech is both cockamamie and vague at the same time.
>>
>>19540585

You'll learn when you get older.
>>
>>19540642
Smoke meth.
>>
>>19540507
This has been happening since 2005 and is why it's pointless to attempt security without ancient hardware.
>>
>>19540547
Goto you're room and play guitar.
>>
>>19526921
The show "The Strain" is good example of predictive programming. In it the "anti christ" is a vampire/zombie like creature that extremely wealthy wold leaders involved with former nazis helped bring to power. The creature then spreads his DNA to people turning them into zombie like creatures. This is the goal, the elite are doing everything to welcome the beast and his mark, once accepted the mark permanently changes human DNA turning them into creatures who can no longer be saved.
>>
>>19526715
I'm literally already doing that because that's literally already in place in the form of fiat currency and usury debt measured in fiat currency.

Plot twist, you have to pay fiat currency for a license to hunt and fish or you get fined fiat currency, don't pay your fine and you get thrown in the dungeon.

Best you can do is buy land to farm, refuse to pay property tax and get a lien put on it. Then you can never sell it for profit and when you die the empire takes it back. I fucked up and "bought" a house in city limits where I have to pay 5k in property tax every year to finance military actions in the interest of Israel, rogue intelligence agencies and corporations; have to rent at 800/month just to break even.

Free food is the absolute biggest danger to the shadow oligarchy, if you don't have to work for food you don't have to work. They will never ever ever let that happen. Water is free, air is free, heat is free, energy is free, food is the single point of failure.

Do not participate. If the system doesn't work, neither should you.
>>
>>19534490
Islam is part of the beast system you deluded fool. Why do you think the elite try so desperately to import millions of Muslims everywhere? Because like the satanic elite muslims hate and kill christians, support pedophilia, and hate israel. The bible talked about how in the final days christians will be beheaded and jews will be heavily persecuted. now which group is currently doing these things hmmmm?
>>
>>19538657
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon-12

Get fucked
>>
>>19540832
doesnt say that anywhere in the revelations.
>>
>>19526678
By making (((transhumanism))) cool and trendy. Just as the waited in line to get the latest iShit, the brainwashed masses will voluntarily obey their master's propaganda and opt-in for the chip.
>>
>>19540563
You say that, but how many people refuse to carry smart phones, use banks, drink the water and eat the food provided for them, watch TV, or use social media?
We all know they're fucking us, and we take part anyway, because we'd rather be fucked than mildly inconvenienced.
>>
>>19526678
Beware the times. Do you not see the clouds? The storm comes.

Trans-humanism is evil. The tech is going to enable fit extensions for the dis-embodied spirits awaiting. The watchers, the nephalim & gibborim are here.

Islam is part of it, as is the Roman empire which has been thought to be lost. It has not. The EU Army will show Rome is not dead.

Many things still must pass, but yep we are right at the door. Time passes strangely.

Do you have eyes that see? Ears that hear? Well then, take heed!!!

When the Israelites kick the arabs out of their country and rebuild their temple, then you know it's gonna break and change........
>>
File: straightandnarrow.png (1MB, 948x1302px) Image search: [Google]
straightandnarrow.png
1MB, 948x1302px
>>19529734
Yes, thou arst mad?
People hate Christians for being so uptight in thier beliefs, it makes people insecure one faith professing they are right. I profess that the way of Jesus is the only right way to live life, all others (especially gnosticism) are wrong and satanic.
>2 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
>Matthew 10:32-40
>>
>>19526921
I think itll be a more monkey's paw kind of thing rather than a grand exposition
>elite eternal life gene made public for whatever reason and it actually works
>people that get it are now immortal
>after about 100 years of people aging well beyond the normal life span but not dying
>the whole "would you REALLY want to live forever?" thing sets in
>everyone realizes that they are now unable to die short of suicide or assisted suicide, and accept whatever spiritual consequences those carry
>meanwhile God watches the agony of mortal beings bestowed with eternal life and just says "i told them so"
>>
>>19537868
He did anon, the Holy Bible is out there free to read at anytime. If you choose to accept it or not is up to you. you have free will after all.
>>
>>19527075
Did you mean to post that Pink Floyd song or was it a mistake?
>>
>>19526767
>Those aren't imprinted on our heads and hands.
They aren't, but this is.
>>
>>19526683
jokes on you i only fuckin trade in cats that i raise in my garden from strays and my neighbours pets lol i make mad fuckin bank from running a vet where all i do is fuckin clone the cats that get sent in, stomp the fuck outta them, and bill the owner $1000000 a pop, and then use that fuckin money to buy more cats to breed lmao at the local grocery they call me "Mad Cat Johnson" because i only pay em in cats they give me mad fuckin deals on bread and its very good very tastey plenty of wholesome minerals you know i really like bread its great thats why ive decided to start turnin my cats into bread by feeding them rice and then making them drink a lot of water lol get fucked kitties you're rice pudding now heyoooooooo BIG FUCKIN PAPER oh by the way you don't have to worry about the antichrist establishing a one world government, because im the antichrist, and all ive achieved in my life is a gender studies degree from Trump University and a job as a vet and of course as an illegal cat rearer, which, although it does make me mad fuckin cash, aint gonna get me into the presidency any time soon you know what im sayin'? anyway fuck you all especially jesus that sunnabitch was a lame ass square who never even went to parties with me. fuckin loser
>>
>>19526678
inoculation
>>
>>19542392
"antichrist" is a gag
"christ" only means "anointed"
there are billions of "antichrist" because
the people who rule are blind arrogant gits
shitting in the commons and calling us all to look at what they anointed
>>
>>19536616
Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night Ahmed
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-04-18-00-21.png (425KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04-18-00-21.png
425KB, 720x1280px
facebook
>story.php?story_fbid=1274492012660828&id=174742062548592
>>
>>19529643
>talks of stinging wasps spreading poison
Seems you haven't bothered in looking up GMO mosquitoes being used to kill off regular mosquitoes.
Oh, yes, there is resistance. Countries have long since resisted against allowing GMO crops. Have the repercussions from such grimly reflected what any future resistance will be like?

Not to be a doomfag, the signs are all around you.
>>
>>19526678
Just play Deus Ex.
>>
>>19526767
>Cash is still a thing and doesn't seem to be going away any time soon.
you haven't been paying attention
>>
>>19538629
what a great contribution your post was
>>
>>19542392
mad cat johnson i fuckin love you man
>>
>>19537868
>boo hoo dad fucking sucks at taking care of me
God brought you into this world. Surely the rest can be up to you?
>>
>>19540945
iShit is still better than jewgle shit.
>>
>>19540707
This doesn't sound right. Zombies could easily spread against your will. You have to take it willingly. Any kind of genetic disease seems unlikely (however it could certainly change a population)
>>
>>19526990
>Deliberately missing the point just to repeat the same shit internet atheists say without actually doing any research
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>19538657
Are you stupid?
>>
>>19526704
moar. you are almost making me believe
>>
>>19526786

and Muslims says Islam will spread all the lands of Earth. All these religions say the same stupid shit.
>>
>>19526704
Ah, but what about being sealed until the day of redemption?

>>19526786
North Korea?
>>
>>19543159
have fun getting fucked by whole foods because your "enlightened"and certainley not following a trend.
>>
File: 1503924076776.png (575KB, 1241x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1503924076776.png
575KB, 1241x1122px
>>19543889
someones missing a chromosome
>>
>>19546020
Yeah, it's called you jew slaves.
>>
>>19546020
fuck you kike/kikeslave
>>
>>19539239
All except the mark of Cain, I'd imagine.
>>
The NWO it just a chess game which just the great commonwealth (like the european union or even the north of the american continent) has the power to convince the whole people that's everything is ok and you don't have to be worried about it. But the like to impose you about the "NWO" thing and those videos about that topic.
>>
>>19526704
dont forget to mention that the common age of consent is 18 in most developed countries.
6+6+6=18.
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>19526678

Trans-humanism. Merging Man with Machine and/or phasing out Man for Machine.

[Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

With some simple marketing & crisis, that's how they could implement it.
>>
i cant believe the shit /x/ will believe

doesnt it get super depressing thinking youre being controlled by demons and biblical shit and that the world could end any second? jesus, dude

literally
>>
>>19546831
It does not seem that the time will be much longer. Since quantum computing has risen, computers will evolve at the rate that will eventually shun out humanity in terms of our own evolutional state. We will witness others falling for the memetics used in contrasting our ego as imperfect, and that we must climb further up in the tree of life to consume fruit at the very top, beyond the very clouds that hide it. Many are currently consumed in escapism, hedonism, degeneracy. I walk about my campus, noticing that over 60% of others have submitted to their technology. The choices and decisions in this life in which I have made to be an information scientist was duly a step to awaken me to this earlier on. For those that have a sound conscience ringing logic to the likes of technological prowess, it will bear difficulty in raising awareness for those cowering from acceptance. I accept no amount of technology as God. This life was an opportunity in coming to Earth to serve as a reminder for those who have been blinded by the light. To not go farther than wha lt you can visibly witness.

Search from within to discover a kingdom that has loved you since the dawn of eternity. Understand this to be truth, for one may become lost upon the sweetest words whispered in their ear, and history will tell of many who have gone to do so. There is much at stake, but even much more in preparing for. When the moment strikes, be ready.
>>
>>19547197
I wouldn't be surprised if computers become more intelligent than someone who thinks that the phrase "the rate that will eventually shun out humanity in terms of our own evolutional state" makes any fuckin sense whatsoever. Please stop posting my good man.
>>
666 is mentioned two times more in the Bible in the old testament. It is the number of gold talents king Solomon recieved as taxes and tributes of foreign nations and lands. It was the peak of cosmic glory for the Judaic people as exactly God has promised to their patriarch Abraam, to move to the land of Canaan. Solomon although not a sinless man, he was just, and used the earthly glory to finance and built the first temple of God.
Today Israelites are again for second time in their history extremely powerful nation grabbing and ruling many ventures and nations replacing the Anglos from rulers. They will knowingly impose the mark of 666 as a sign of their economic power. Just like their Bible also mentions. But this time instead of King Solomon building the temple for the glory of God, they have rejected Christ as their savior. Not only Christ, but Father as the Creator of the God of their forefathers through gnosticism.
>>
>>19529763
>Japan, Korea and Taiwan not under 'their thumb'
They are totally under their thumb, they have been for a long long time. The entire Earth is under 'their' control
>>
>>19542392
Is this a comment ettiqeutte lesson? Is this you Erik Salvia?
>>
>>19526678
itt: luddites scared that technology is Satan and I will be called a shill for this I bet. Nice buzzword
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.