[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving power to yourself form yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: 382.jpg (41KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
382.jpg
41KB, 482x600px
I'm searching for books that talks about how become more powerful from a individualistic perspective, most people in this board likes to bend their asses to a god, think that this reality is fake and therefore that they are hopeless, or think that the illuminatu, some god or they mom are oppressing them and there isn't nothing they can do about it.

I'm searching for the opposite of that, maybe some form of atheistic but spiritual luciferianism

I'm not talking about physical, monetary, or social status power I'm talking about mental/spiritual power to use to influence/manifest into reality.
>>
>>19526529
Evola or one of the members of the UR group mention something like this in his "Introduction to Magic." It isn't luciferian edgelord, but it also isn't very religious in nature. He says there are basically 3 paths in personal deveopment: the way of the mystic, monk, and magician. The mystic aims for union with the source within himself, the monk reaches out to something greater than himself, and the magician views the ideal form of himself as a sort of deity. He elaborates on each. The last is psychological in nature and doesn't require belief. Meditation would probably be the best route.
>>
>>19526676
so hard to choose
>>
>>19526529
Young Juliette Lewis. I'd give her some power, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 7448_4F60AAE6.jpg (72KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
7448_4F60AAE6.jpg
72KB, 500x483px
>>19526529
>>
>>19526529
>I'm not talking about physical, monetary, or social status power I'm talking about mental/spiritual power to use to influence/manifest into reality
Stop lying. You want physical, monetary, and social power, and you want to "manifest it" by sitting on your ass. You can't have it both ways, if you want to become powerful as an individual then you have to focus on the world not on esoteric stuff.
>>
File: 383.jpg (102KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
383.jpg
102KB, 646x1024px
>>19526676

Psychological and spiritual can share paths sometimes, I'm going to check the book. Thank you

Another book in a more psychological nature: Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Haltz, it talks about of how to use the subconscious mind as mechanism to build the conscious mind/personality in any way you want. He doesn't use the term subconscious mind like a second and mysterious mind but an automated mechanism of the brain. Other tutors say that this mechanism also can affect reality.

>>19526713

That's Natalie Portman, fampai
>>
>>19526529
>>19526831
eastern philosophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM3eFxl6k00
>>
File: 1485805615719.jpg (94KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485805615719.jpg
94KB, 480x640px
>daemon, HGA, etc
>voice of instinct
>relay node to God or Abyss
>can be interacted with
>tulpas are for wicca faggots

t. pagan
>>
File: 512.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
512.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>19526866

I will check it out, thank you

>>19526872

Can you be more specific with those terms, google doesn't bring any meaningful result to them. The combination with "occult author" "book" "occult" "magic" etc doesn't work either.

Google sucks a lot lately anyway
>>
>>19526529
go to hard hit parts of the country, go into cities, rethink how you dress, think about how you would talk to people in those parts,

it all builds from there, you are just sheltered
>>
>>19527966

I already live in one of the biggest cities of the world and the biggest of my country I also dress well but no great, although I understand your point and it seems fun so I'm going to try that too.
>>
Give this page a read, well its allot more than "just a read" Theres allot of info, and guidence in this material. Head the many warning that are are brought up, do this at your own risk. This kind of knowledge can easily make you crazy. But, if you fallow this work, you will attain your ultimate, true self once again. You will see that you have incredible power within yourself. That you can infact shape your reality. Not just by perception, but physically manifest. These are just tiny fragments of what you can do, but most important, you will be able to progress yourself, for yourself, and by yourself. As you wish to do. There is not 'God' or 'Krishna' as associated with other kinds of consciousness and self work, you will see that you yourself are the 'God.' That you have to power to direct your own life, whether in negative ways (which many of us have fallen into and feel are outside our control, yet they are ALL by our doing)

Anyway, here is the link to the page of all this info. This is a private link that cannot be found through any search engine. So if you choose, here is the manuals to the work you wish.

http://www.hathaworld.com/aware/intro/intro.htm
>>
>>19528080
hmmmm
>>
>>19528080

I will star reading the page now

Thank you
>>
File: O0R.jpg (46KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
O0R.jpg
46KB, 580x435px
Suggested Reading in Order:

>Euclid's Window
>Cheiro's Book of Numbers
>Psychic Self-Defense
> Astral Dynamics
>Tao Te Ching
>Lieh Tzu
>Zhuangzi
>I Ching
>Practical Taoism
>The Secret of the Golden Flower
>Xing Yi Nei Gong
>The Doctrine of Awakening
>Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
>The Fourth Way
>Introduction to Magic
>Revolt Against the Modern World
>Ride the Tiger
>A New Model of the Universe
>Prometheus Rising
>One Year Manual
>Visual Magick
>Chicken Qabalah
>Awakening Ground
>Sefer Yetzirah
>Three Books of Occult Philosophy
>The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic
>Liber Null
>Condensed Chaos
>Prime Chaos
>Liber Kaos
>Lemegeton
>Book of Abramelin the Mage (Dehn/Guth, not Mathers)

In addition to this, I suggest practicing 20-30 minutes of qigong per day, 20-30 minutes of neigong per day, and spending 30-90 minutes meditating per day. Suggested qigong sets; Eight Pieces of Brocade, Dragon & Tiger, Five Animals Play
>>
>>19526529

Of course this pic was taken in Japan
>>
File: 1482418694212.jpg (94KB, 657x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482418694212.jpg
94KB, 657x800px
>>19527944

Sure, I will be more specific.

Check out Socrates and his Daemon, Aleister Crowley and his Holy Guardian Angel (Knowledge & Conversation of the HGA)
>>
>>19526529
bardon's system, but at high level it's union with god so that doesnt seem to be your cup of tea
nothing compares though
i guess you can go bardon and remain at the first levels
>>
>>19526529
OK so why would you want to look into Luciferianism?
>>
File: juliette-lewis-3.jpg (17KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
juliette-lewis-3.jpg
17KB, 240x320px
>>19526831
>That's Natalie Portman, fampai
Nah, it's Juliette Lewis. Probably around when she was in Natural Born Killers.
>>
>>19530217

Did she have sex at inappropriately young ages
>>
Hit the gym and lift weights dude.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.