[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War Ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 255x197px
In Shelbyville KY, there is a bead and breakfast called the Yellow Carriage House. When I was a child my Grandmother owned and ran this B&B. So I spent a lot of time in this place. In my time there, I noticed strange things happening around the house. There would be strange figures in the corner of my eyes, as well as objects moving seemingly on there own. This continued for a long while, before the figures became more and more "real". The "ghosts" all had dark skin, and wore light grey cloths and hats. As time went on I grew more and more accustomed to their presence, and they became more and more real. After several years they could touch me. This only happend once, but it has not left my mind to this day.
I was walking through the halls of the house when I found myself being violently dragged across the floor, through several rooms, and finally stopping just before the basement door. After that things went back to normal, mostly. Years later I brought it up to my grandparents. My grandmother told me this-

>They were African American Confederate soldiers, fighting in the civil war. They were herding cattle when the union ambushed them. The cattle were spooked and the men were trampled and pounded into the mud, left to die in the wilderness. It was all so sudden, so they never left.

So if you live in Shelbyville, check the place out. You might just find that you will never be truly alone in that house.
>>
>>19526496
This thread is dead.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.