[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here specifically prepared for a bad trip? I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: bad_trip__by_retrosp3x-d9mwb8i.jpg (456KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bad_trip__by_retrosp3x-d9mwb8i.jpg
456KB, 1024x1280px
Has anyone here specifically prepared for a bad trip? I think you can learn more from bad trips if you're not a pussy. What did you experience during bad trips?
>>
it was only 1 5th of a tenstrip but no mushie no othe acid ever fucked me up this way. I was at a rainbow gathering and the natives drums were the earths heartbeat and I was gods voice. I forgot my name. because I was no longer Ash.thousands of people were there for the gathering hundreds just by my fire. Later a guy that was with us said it felt like he was possesed by god as well when he was drumming at the fire.
>>
Just make yourself depressed before taking acid or shrooms. You may experience bad trip which is called ego death.
It is mind-opening trip that can prepare you for real act of dying.
You feel time stopping, like you were stucked in this high dimension and can't go out.
>>
>>19526397
Got put in a psyche ward. Had to talk my way out. The psychiatrists head kept merging with the background. But I got out. Awful experience, being around actual crazy people tripping. Bad trips scar you. Fuck you up. It's not about being a pussy. Shit will break you. That's what it was designed to do.
>>
>>19526473
It's designed for rendition. Go ahead and find out the hard way, if you want. The patterns turn dark. Skulls and body parts. Bad trips are worse than you think. Go ahead and try it. Kek.
>>
File: 1445546246696.gif (1019KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445546246696.gif
1019KB, 500x500px
>>19526397
i once took a sliver of a crystal of Pure L.
And my life has never been the same
Its been 4 years since and i still dont feel right.
Probably around 400 hits - 1000 hits in that dose.
What is life
>>
>>19526459
didn't know that ash ketchum hit the drugs so hard
>>
>>19526504
why would you do this?
>>
>>19526397
Okay, here's one of mine:

Used to smoke a lot. Basically high nonstop. Dealer's not well-connected and her guy gets locked up, small town and I wouldn't trust a lot of people so I'm out of options until she finds a new guy.

Two weeks later, buddy who doesn't smoke calls me up "got a joint off a girl I met at (bar) last night, got your back" kinda thing. Hell yeah, could use a smoke.

This was 6 years ago and I remember every detail.

Lit it up and took a TINY puff to see how it hit me after two weeks off with lower tolerance and unknown potency.

Holyfuckwhateven.gif

Immediately fall over sideways, can't move. Intense paranoia, everything is a plot against me. Could hear the neighbors chatting as a murmur before, now they're coming in loud and clear.

Their conversation is innocuous but I keep reading insane connotations into it, they're coming for me etc. Heart is pounding and that I can't move makes it worse, I feel cornered and like I'm about to die.

Then it gets bad.

Completely locked into my head, can't see, hear or feel anything. Total ego death and all, just like I don't exist. And then I'm in a hallway.

It's a long concrete hallway, old flourescent lighting all the way down. The lights are flickering softly. Look down the hall, it doesn't seem to end.

I start walking, the paranoia is back and I notice windowless rusted metal doors along the lefthand side, as far as I can see.

As I walked past each door, I felt like a person again. Like whoever was behind the door. They were insane. Most of them were sitting on old schoolchairs, y'know the kind, metal legs and solid black plastic seats and backrests.

Cont.
>>
>>19526808

The people I was, about a dozen, represented every feeling of insecurity I'd ever felt all at once and by category. Like they were nothing but anxiety and regret, sitting in their chairs or huddled in the corners, terrified.

Then just like that I came to. Totally fine. I felt shaky, but I could think clearly again.

It felt like hours and I genuinely believed I'd never come out of it. I wasn't fighting the experience at all, I had accepted it. It was just too powerful to fight and seemed to have me for too long.

Checked the clock: it'd been maybe two minutes.

I have plenty of these stories if anybody wants more.

As OP said, you can learn a lot about yourself. What happened above taught me a hard lesson in weathering storms, not fighting things you can't change but also not giving up the will to fight as everything has an end.
>>
>>19526813
As a sidenote: never figured out what was REALLY in that "joint"

Cut it open and it just looked like cheap weed, must've been laced with something. Best guess is STRONG salvia extract.
>>
>>19526827
Could have been a changa joint which is dmt and possibly harmalas.
>>
>>19526855
Y'know, having done DMT a couple years later, it was similar. I made confusahuasca or whatever weird name the convention for that gives it and is was like a milder but much longer version of some similar stuff.

Since I knew what to expect, it was a much easier time. Still, now that you mention it that may well be what it was.
>>
>>19526904
Another story. On a dose of about 2g DXM. 2g is said by a lot of experienced users to be on the high-end of what's safe physically but I did fuck around and drink a bottle of grapefruit juice with it.

Doing the flying through space bit, checking out a massive derelict transport ship with huge chunks ripped out and all, watching it drift by when I find myself in a misty graveyard or swamp or something (DXM delirium makes things hazy even on relatively low active doses) and see a corpse standing in the fog ahead.

It's just looking at me. Suddenly I lunge at it and swipe at it's face. I duck as it swings and nearly hits me in the eyes. Come to the realization that I am both the corpse and the human it's fighting and I'm trying to win both fights for all I'm worth.

It's a confusing blur, working two bodies at once in such an active manner, totally chaotic. I don't remember who won.

I'm suddenly watching myself at work from between a couple of shelves a few feet in front of the register. I'm smiling and dealing with customers happily.

I suddenly come to the realization and fully believe that I AM ACTUALLY AT WORK and it's already the following day.

That I have no control over myself anymore and the person I'm watching isn't me, something has taken my body away. The corpse from before? Is this what I was fighting over?

So the dread sets in: this is me for the rest of my life. Watching from the sidelines as this thing does whatever it's trying to do. It looked right at me and smiled.

Luckily, the comedown kicked in about here and the panic died down immediately. I was still in bed, it was still night time.

During the comedown, I always tried to draw and it was usually pretty cool stuff. I still have the drawing I made of that thing :)

Not what it looked like, how it felt y'know? I'll dig it up in a minute.

Still more stories to add here.
>>
File: IMG_20170901_184838.jpg (545KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170901_184838.jpg
545KB, 1440x2560px
>>19526942
Looked all over, lost the drawing or gave it away or something.

So here's a guy with a skull face walking a potted plant.

Hope this thread gets some good additions before it dies, good luck OP :)
>>
>>19527241

that an ice cream cone above him lol
>>
>>19526460
An ego death doesn't have to result from a bad trip. It happens when your perception of reality and yourself in it is so devastated that your self-perception is fundamentally changed. It can happen in good trips too.
>>
>>19527289
I've only tripped twice and ego death has scared me off from ever trying it again
>>
>>19527256
Yeah m8 I put them all over back when I liked to draw lol

Got literally hundreds of pages full of weird shit in binders lying around.

>>19527289
I didn't say it was all bad. I'd always been told that ego death was complete absence of thought or emotion, that the ego can't exist in the present and absence was an experience of total mental silence and peace. If you call that something else, at least now you know what I meant.
>>
>>19526397
Yeah but I still fell over and bruised my knee
>>
File: 1504308267192-1311336969.jpg (773KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1504308267192-1311336969.jpg
773KB, 1440x2560px
>>19527256
Here's more sweet cone action for you
>>
File: 1fc506bd70eac37fa29a8c4fc25f9503.png (68KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1fc506bd70eac37fa29a8c4fc25f9503.png
68KB, 1280x1024px
>>19527311

You're holding on, Anon. Let go. If ego death terrifies you, and you want more trips (and more positive trips for sure), try some Buddhism or other spiritual practice.

Clinging to this life, to this reality, and to your ego self is a guaranteed problem with high dose psychedelics.

DMT, shrooms, LSD - they're going to take that ILLUSION of your ego identity away and show you your true self, the higher consciousness.

In other words, this all about perception, gents. There's no such thing as a bad trip if your perceptions are healthy and aligned.

You get the trip you NEED, not want. What you're afraid of in the trip is aspects of yourself that it's trying to get you to face. Give in, surrender to the experience, allow yourself to die in the moment, and watch how that bad trip turns in to the single most positive spiritual experiences of your life.
>>
>>19527508
>You get the trip you NEED, not want. What you're afraid of in the trip is aspects of yourself that it's trying to get you to face. Give in, surrender to the experience, allow yourself to die in the moment, and watch how that bad trip turns in to the single most positive spiritual experiences of your life.
>what you're afraid of in the trip is aspects of yourself that it's trying to get you to face

that life might as well be a hallucination? and that there's no discernible difference otherwise? that i wanted to go all the way down the rabbit hole of "what is this anyway" "why is it that reality is 'in my head' and other people are 'out there'" well before i even knew about altered states?
>>
>>19526397
Consumed entheogens maybe 50ish times no bad trips.
>>
>>19526827
Sounds a lot like what happened to me the second time I tried salvia (never again). The sound of a fan turned into singing birds and as far as I could see were mountains made of colored blocks. The amount aims weren't from side to side or panoramic, they were maybe 20 miles away and in long, equal height rows. No peaks of valleys, but like stretched out pyramids that went forever. With a continuos BOOM that got louder and louder until it was deafening, they rolled towards me and they moved so quickly that they were on top of me in an instant. Instead of crushing me, each one would push and press me underneath this multi-colored ground and I felt my entire body being twisted into acute angles and with every BOOM I'd twist again. I KNEW I was going to die. I knew that once my head went beneath the ground that I would die. It seemed to last for hours, like you said, but it only lasted for a couple of minutes. I was with a friend who was being my watcher, in her living room. I awoke from the trip by screaming like a madman and smashing her coffee table with every ounce of strength I had. I bought a new one the next day, but I was fighting for my life in that moment. The most horrifying "trip" I've ever had and I'd NEVER do it again.
>>
>>19526397
i cant even get a friend to sell me weed, let alone psys. Might be a blessing in disguise, idk
>>
>>19528955
I've never heard of anyone having a good salvia trip.
>>
I ate too much space cake once because I'm an idiot. I often have sleep paralysis and when the cake kicked in it was quite similar to that. I was totally paralysed, lying on my bad with horrible waves of paranoia. And it lasted like 5 hours so never again.
>>
>>19530411
did you see the video of the guy who went through his window
>>
>>19530411
some do
>>
>>19526397
I accepted death and honestly thought I had left this world for about 2 hours.
In reality I was tied down to a cot by Hells Angels
>>
>>19526397
Try salvia OP, nothing more to add.
>>
>>19528955
>>19530411
last time i smoked salvia for a few seconds i couldn't distinguish anything in my field of vision, it was all one big flat image of colors

spooked me out because i still logically knew i had the pipe and lighter in my hand, i don't know if i came back at that instant because i got spooked or because i needed to take more hits

haven't tried it since then, nothing wrong with the experience though, just haven't thought about doing it again
>>
>>19526855
Would that make him hyper paranoid though? That seems more like the realm of salvia.
>>
>>19528489
Life is a hallucination honestly, the only real part is our feelings.
>>
>>19526397
All trips where good its my normal state of being that is horrific.

Be me having the usual hundreds of little seizures a day then one day take 1 hit of LSD and it fucking cured that shit the entire time I was on it.
>>
>>19526397
I've had one trip that changed my view on a lot of things.
To start off with, the concept of time dilation has always interested me, and it was something I practiced controlling in lucid dreams, and trips. I started becoming good at it, to the point even regular subconscious dreams could make one night feel almost like years.

Then there was a time i decided to take 4 tabs while i was very tired, and managed to fall asleep before the come up by mistake...

It was strange, I can usually tell when I'm in a dream, and noticed reality felt a bit off, but this felt different. It felt as though I woke up, and I was just drifting in a void of eternal black in all directions. It felt like I was always there, and my life was only a dream. Then the realization hits you that all of your friends, all of your family, all of the great and terrible moments you shared together,.... they were never there. Its always just been you floating out there, in the happy delusion that you weren't alone, but you are.

I wanted to feel something. maybe angry that i didn't know where to go from this. Depression because it seemed I would never see their faces again, and knowing they were never there in the first place. Something, anything, I wanted to feel... but there was nothing there. I just felt like an empty shell that was only capable of recalling memories.

It seemed like I stayed floating there for decades. Eventually I wanted to try to put things back to how they were, so I imagined the world back to the way it was, but it was never quite the same. Everybody who inhabited that world seemed to talk almost like an AI. As if you knew all of their reactions to any stimulus you provided.
>>
>>19535306
the part that scared me though, I never remembered waking up. And even now everyone around seems predictable in their actions.

Eventually I just stopped worrying about it and just came to the realization I can't change where I am existing. I may as well just enjoy the ride of where ever I happen to be and hold onto experiences.
>>
>>19535316
The memory still haunts me though. Going up and talking to some of my closest friends towards the end of that trip. It felt like I knew everything they were going to say minutes ahead of when they were saying it. It felt like I was just talking to empty shells with their faces... it still feels like I'm just alone in the dark.
>>
>>19535306
I've experienced this void when i was meditating. There is reality to your everyday life, though the void is a deeper reality 'within' all of us.
>>
>>19535386
I've noticed I'm able to get back to that point in meditation quite easily as well. Almost like just the memory of stumbling there opened the door to make it more accessible.

Where it feels like your ego dies and you just kind of cease being you while you're there. A moment of time feels like it slips and stretches towards eternity. its rather peaceful after I've just accepted it.
>>
>>19526504
please elaborate, i'm interested
>>
>>19535107
Try microdosing if you can get a hold of it again
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.