[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Reincarnation Be Explained Scientifically?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: reincarnation.png (701KB, 700x576px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation.png
701KB, 700x576px
This could just be fucking retarded. If there's an obvious explanation as to why, I'm open to hear it. Simply put, everything is energy. Everything. Us, the grass, the stars. Yeah. From my basic understanding, energy cannot be created or destroyed, only change from one form to another. So technically speaking, when we die, won't our energy eventually find a new home in some sort of living being? Perhaps even another human? Another thing to go with this, is that the cells in a human body are not the same cells throughout one's life time. I feel like scientifically speaking, reincarnation is real, but perhaps not in the spiritual sense that Buddhism views it.
>>
Can existence be explained scientifically?

Can you tell why you is You and not something else, or better: never be anything?
>>
>>19526095
Consciousness lives in the Boson fields. When you die your current consciousness goes back to the field which is the Source.
>>
File: 1491964999406.jpg (82KB, 464x417px) Image search: [Google]
1491964999406.jpg
82KB, 464x417px
>>19526095
No but ur mom can.
>>
>>19526150
>your consciousness goes back to the Source
dust to dust
>>
>>19526095
It's been explained scientifically by Mystery and her team. The information may never go public if it doesn't later this year.

From conversations we had, I'll recount for you.

Consciousness is a pattern created by the nervous system using minuscule electric signals to color shift photons within neural soma. The neurons will self-trigger and chemically release at synapses to induce perception. The perceptions can be of the 5 senses or of the 4th dimensional sense, gravity.

Each time the CNS stimulates perception on its own, synapses remember the combinations of chemicals released in the process. This is the ego.

Upon death, defined as the CNS no longer stimulating itself, this ego of chemicals will disperse quickly into space. The frequencies that eroding synapse photons travel via are identical to frequencies stimulating spermatoza. This means for as long as the sperm are alive, which is a short time, the ego of the deceased is alive within them... in a fraction.

During development of the zygote, DNA is supposed to be edited based on the frequencies absorbed pre-fertilization. DNA can be edited to change characteristics of thought and expression, but probably not physical appearance.

The CNS is not responsible for your will, but it is giving you the will you believe to have to yourself. What you really have is a large set of pre-chosen will gathered from generations of matured ego being lost in aether.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.