[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can the law hold someone responsible for a telepathic attack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Can the law hold someone responsible for a telepathic attack? I may have severely hurt someone through a telepathic attack on their mind - the son of a bitch won't wake up if you get my drift - and I did it through telepathy. I'm curious if there's any case law regarding criminal culpability for telepathic crimes.
>>
think you're safe
>>
>>19525508
You can try to confess if you want, but good luck finding anyone to take you seriously.
>>
You know damned well there isn't, you faggot. That's like asking if there are laws about proper unicorn domestication.
>>
They never fined Ted Owens for storm damages
>>
>>19525527
ARE there laws about proper unicorn domestication?
>>
>>19525527
I've devoted my time to developing abilities that protect this realm from malevolent powers beyond the understanding of your pea-sized brain. So I didn't have time for law school.
>>
>>19525547
>>>19525527
>I've devoted my time to developing abilities that protect this realm from malevolent powers beyond the understanding of your pea-sized brain. So I didn't have time for law school.

Training himself beyond all rationality
>>
>>19525547

If you devoted the time and training to protect, why are you attacking people, asshole?
>>
>>19525582
>>19525547
Thanks Mr. Strange!

Everyone who thanks Mr. Strange will be blessed with more digits and eternal life as not-part-of-the-one.
>>
There is no law against what most people belive is made up. Nor domething that is not scientifically proven.

They can nail you for psycological or emotional abuse if you ever exchanged harsh words and mad threats.

Other than that, you're good. You're probably a son of a bitch, but you're ok. Legally
>>
Reported to FBI
>>
>>19525587
I protect this realm for malevolent powers that would cause suffering and agony beyond reckoning. I'm not hear to stop hurt feelings. And a word to the wise, don't call me asshole. Fair warning.
>>
>>19525508
No, but be careful if a woman announces herself to you as a witch. Them can btfo of you with spells and shit, bro.
>>
>>19525748
asshole
>>
I'm not even taking into consideration whether OP is seriously believing himself so much, I'm just going to ask from a logical standpoint.

Do you actually ask this question as if you didn't know the answer already? You think that the Police has a special snowflake paranormal division?
>>
>>19525748
Sounds like you're awfully worried about someone calling you asshole if you're not HERE to stop "hurt feelings."
>>
>>19525748
You're a real piece of shit larping asshole, you didn't telepathically attack someone, and this is the worst larping session this week. You aren't going to do anything to anyone in any way either because in REALITY you're a shit-tier beta cunt.
>>
File: fPGgHdj.jpg (84KB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fPGgHdj.jpg
84KB, 1024x1200px
>>19525525
>>19526409
>>19526423
This This This
>>
>>19525508
Yeah right, faggot.
>>
>>19525508
No, current US laws don't aconowledge psychic abilities as being real.
>>
>>19525508
Man's law wont punish you...but God's law...you're FUCKED!
>>
>>19525508
Fucking faggot roleplayer
>>
>>19525508
>Can the law hold someone responsible for a telepathic attack?
They can if it was done with malicious intent and not self-defense. From the descriptions you gave, it sounds like you believe yourself to be some kind of vigilante, which is also against National Psychic Law. Hope you buried the metaphysical evidence, otherwise you're looking at life without spiritual guides or parole.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.