[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summing Goetia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

Easy to understand guides to start out with the Goetia:
https://pastebin.com/gFqVxJVG
https://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
https://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW (Third bin is recommended read)

Discord: https://pastebin.com/nLet2hug

The general is meant for people to ask questions, share experiences, share information about the Goetia, and share your own methods. Hope you all have a good day, thanks.
>>
what are good offerings for demons? alcohol?
>>
Do I need an accounting degree to be able to sum Goetia? Does a calculator help?
>>
>>19525330
yes
>>
>>19525315
1) Food.
2) Alcohol.
3) Objects of significance (this can vary a lot).

They're not huge fans of blood, despite the memes.

>>19525330
>Does a calculator help
Only if you don't have access to a computer.
>>
And you will say thou art Asmoday...and he will bow his head and he will not deny it.
>>
all hail stolas
>>
I'm surprised not to see this linked in any of the pastebins.

Anybody interested in the Goetia really ought to listen to Thelema Coast To Coast Ep. 14 and its associated outtake: https://hermetic.com/tctc/archives/date/2005/10

It has a fantastic discussion of how to do goetic work, the advantages and disadvantages of it in real world terms, and the outtake has a Q&A session. I haven't heard anything like this lecture that talks about the Goetia in such a convincing and candid way.
>>
>>19525339
>They're not huge fans of blood, despite the memes.

Though you can still make blood pacts with them.
>>
>>19525638
Stolas always seems to be the most popular. Everyone reveres him.

>>19525687
Is that the one with Stephen Skinner?
>>
>>19525699
No, Keith418.
>>
>>19525704
Ah. I'll give it a listen later when I need some background audio. Thanks for the link.
>>
>>19525687
>>19525704
I was thinking of Thelema Now. My mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JmFoT0wp3c

Although he's done far better interviews and lectures regarding magick and evocation.
>>
I'm really new into Goetia, still studying and reading some books. I was really interested in Zepar but last night Zarbas appeared in a dream, and even though i didn't know much about him, it all made sense.
Should he be the first one i try to summon?
>>
>>19525300
Is it moral and is it a good idea to try to evoke goetia for the sole purpose of proof that there are powers beyond our sight? I read up on these often and i'm very interested in the potentiality of what can come of it but i'm afraid of asking for favours, if i would i'm afraid of asking for too much and if not i'm afraid of asking things that are too dogmatic for higher powers to care about.

Some of my friends think i'm not very serious when i mention that i'm interesting in the occult which i peeked into only because i read so much and have a thirst for knowledge/answers. I'm looking to learn as much as i can before i even start getting supplies to summon but should i? (asking before anything goes wrong)
>>
>>19525727
Listen to >>19525687

Goetia is structured on hierarchies of authority. To be a credible authority, you need to have a specific goal, not just go conjuring spirits for the sake of it.
>>
>>19525727
Do you have a purpose to? Magick is not something to just dabble in.
>>
>>19525739
>Is it moral and is it a good idea to try to evoke goetia for the sole purpose of proof that there are powers beyond our sight?
No.

>i'm afraid
Then stay away.

>(asking before anything goes wrong)
It can and it will judging by your post.
>>
>>19525763
thank you, i'll keep reading up on it, though. Very interesting.

Have you experienced summoning yourself?
If i gather up my strength, get confident and follow the procedures some time in the future, what are the kinds of things i can ask for that wouldn't be insulting or annoying for the powers?
>>
>>19525739
https://www.biroco.com/kaos/lodge.pdf
Pages 15-16 and 28-32.

Ask yourself if that's something you want to get involved with without a specific aim in mind other than "to summon spirits."
>>
File: 139248861554.jpg (43KB, 482x519px) Image search: [Google]
139248861554.jpg
43KB, 482x519px
>>19525742
>not just go conjuring spirits for the sake of it
>>19525749
>Magick is not something to just dabble in

I said at the beggining, i'm still studying it. I don't have either the knowledge or the apparel to do any summoning, so no, i don't have a "purpose" yet. But i am curious about the relation about dreams and goetia, i mean, is it normal? Is it a sign? Is it an invite?
>>
>>19525784
>If i gather up my strength, get confident and follow the procedures some time in the future, what are the kinds of things i can ask for that wouldn't be insulting or annoying for the powers?

Most of the spirits have their own particular fields of interest and power. So it would depend on what your goals are and if you really want them.

One of them likely come to you first anyway.
>>
>>19525784
The Goetia says what the demons do and the demons will tell you the same thing. Decide what you want, pick a demon that does that thing, then ask for it. You wouldn't go to Pizza Hut and try to order a burger. The same principle applies here.
>>
>>19525807
>i mean, is it normal? Is it a sign? Is it an invite?

Yes, yes, and yes. If you are naturally drawn to magick, to desire for knowledge, and the realm of the occult for more than just petty materialistic bullshit, then spirits will come to you.
>>
>>19525811
>One of them likely come to you first anyway
what does this mean? they come to you?
>>
>>19526021
In your dreams, visions, etc. You'll be drawn to them, see them in your dreams or hear their names. Stuff like that.
>>
>>19525815
thank you
>>19526138
well, part of my curiousity has to do with extremely terrifying sleep paralysis i used to have. I would like to think they aren't linked to this but is that a possibility? I mean, some events were so extremely vivid but not in a good way.
>>
>>19526200
>I would like to think they aren't linked to this but is that a possibility?

I can't know for sure because I'm not you, but I don't think so, personally. Sleep paralysis isn't that uncommon, and unless you had some spiritual experience with it, I don't think there's a connection.
>>
>>19526225
what would a spiritual experience be made up of as opposed to one that isnt? Wouldn't it be possible for someone to assume an experience was spiritual?
>>
>>19526246
>what would a spiritual experience be made up of as opposed to one that isnt?

It's like falling in love. You can't explain, document, or compare it. You, personally, just know.

That is, if you are conscience of it.
>>
>>19525300
Best one to ask for protection against bad luck/ill wishes/curses for my wife?
>>
>>19525638
If I summon him do you think he'll let me bury my face in his feathery chest?
>>
>>19526700
All of them can change into human form.
>>
>>19526751
If I was interested in the human form I wouldn't be summoning demons now would I
>>
>>19525691
They don't want, or need, your blood, given how many of them have deeper origins in greek praxes which demand various purity taboos. Anyone working late Greek evocation processes was not allowed to shed or come into contact with blood prior to the rite; any sacrifices were done by a co-operator behind the scenes.
>>
>>19526756
You missed the point. I was saying it's an option. Though not recommended as blood is a life force.
>>
>>19525699
Hail Gremory
>>
>>19526769
>life force
They accept sexual offerings readily, though.
>>
What exactly gives us, as human beings, power over these spirits such that we can bind them and make them do our will?
>>
>>19527100
Exactly:
>our will
>>
>>19527100
You're not really ordering them to do things for you, you're asking of them. Which is that, you don't have power over them. they come to you when they want if they want to.
>>
>>19526756
>Anyone working late Greek evocation processes
Give more info on this.

I'd feel much better larping as a Greek/Roman wizard than a medieval rabbi.
>>
>>19527100
The occult theory is that humans are complete microcosms in themselves, whereas the goetia are incomplete representations of the macrocosm. By doing service for humanity, the goetia labor toward fuller representation of the macrocosm, to get nearer to God.
>>
>>19527152
But don't they always do what the person asks if they are binded or whatever?

>>19527274
And what is God? The same as the Christian one?
>>
>>19526665
Focalor
>>
>>19527354
Christian cosmology is garbage, assume a kabbalistic or neoplatonist model given the sources. God is the thing beyond the field of reality as it can be observed.
>>
>>19527418
Dude, fuck off with your kabbalistic non-dualism bullshit.

You fucks legit need to be shot.
>>
>>19527418
What about Jesus and the angels?

>>19527426
This is all very confusing.
>>
>>19527436
Here, this should simplify things for you: http://www.iskcon.org/god-is-a-person/
>>
File: michael-Luca_fallen_angels.jpg (4MB, 2825x4259px) Image search: [Google]
michael-Luca_fallen_angels.jpg
4MB, 2825x4259px
Christ is the eternal savior.
In his blood lies your salvation.

Repent for he is endearing and forgiving with perpetual love.
>>
how exactly does offering of food or anything else look like? you just place it somewhere during the ritual? when you done...what are you doing with it?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170825-135716.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170825-135716.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>19525638
>>
anyone actually summon something and got something in return?if so, does this mean hell is real?
>>
**** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'''
>>
File: 1178900-stolas.jpg (15KB, 398x640px) Image search: [Google]
1178900-stolas.jpg
15KB, 398x640px
>>19527817
Stolas will protect you
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.