[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

23 september 2017 - A big nothing or the birth of Jesus ?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IfBornIn23sept17.jpg (365KB, 856x1182px) Image search: [Google]
IfBornIn23sept17.jpg
365KB, 856x1182px
I know that this sounds fucking stupid. But i was thinking and thinking until i've said to myself "hey fucker make a chart and see what the stars are showing on that date." Here is the life path of the one borned on 23 sept 2017. I will let you decide. But imo it's bassicaly Jesus.Insane, i know. (see the pic)
>>
>>19525295
That is interesting.
>>
>>19525295

That last one kind of throws a wrench in there. Why is the Neptune in the 4th House so depressing compared to the rest of them?
>>
>>19525295
Jesus is already alive, in my opinion. His name will equal 59. His birth will equal 32. On September 23rd his amount of days alive will be 26. There's more to determine from but this is a quick overlook.
>>
If it's the birth of Jesus, are we going to have to wait thirty fucking years for him to do anything again?
>>
Also, what site is that?
>>
>>19525566
Nah. It will probably be around 6 years, that if he is already alive.
>>
>>19525577
If he's already alive, then we're not talking a literal birth?
>>
>>19525509
4'th house - parents, roots, house. Rulled by Moon.
Pisces rulled by Neptune. Neptune in 4'th house. Pisces age ended, Pisces age also know as the "dying god" - ended 21,12,2012.We are now in the last age, age of Aquarius.
Aspects of Neptune in the 4'th House
"strong unconscious emotional ties to the home and family that are karmic in nature. People with Neptune in the 4th House often live near water and have strong feelings for the land and nature."
"Family secrets and mysteries surrounding aspects of home life are common. "
"These people have a deep desire to mother the world and often bring strays and strangers into their homes."
"Neptune in the 4th house will search for the ideal home, they wish they had or believe they had when they were a child."
!! "Sadly, the father may be physically absent through separation, divorce or death, representing elusiveness and inaccessibility. " !!
"Sometimes a Neptune in 4th house individual experiences strange, mysterious and even weird events happening at home."
"Sometimes this placement, if other factors agree, may be a bit of a hermit at home and it is used as their escape from reality. The real aim of this placement is to feel spiritually secure from the inside and let that feeling fulfill them. The home is merely a reflection of the beauty and tranquility that exists within."

It's not that bad. It's just right !
>>
>>19525566
Maybe is not Jesus, i didn't say "It is Jesus." i said that it is basically Jesus (at base he is just like Jesus - that's what the stars are saying). Look at Venus in the 9'th House.The site is grupovenus.
>>
To have the Sun in the 10th house it would have to happen at about 11:49 to 13:00 PM.

at about 12:50 on Libra 0º, Sun reaches Midheaven (as it does every day)

"Interpretation of the 0° Libra symbolic degree
"A man with a pistol in each hand walks in a barren land, unaware that he is followed by a man holding a sword.""

Well either way depending on the exact time of the day you can do quite different readings, specially when it's about the houses and not the signs.
>>
If the Woman got pregnant in August, the delivery date would be sometime in May on a literal calendar. But maybe the Virgo/Pisces eclipse cycle did it? Tbh the verse everyone is getting all hype about is pretty vague. Read straight it just seems to suggest the Woman will vanish into the wilderness for awhile while shit hits the fan everywhere else.

If we translate Woman -> Church / Bride of Christ, I suppose you could get a "Rapture" interpretation what with the eagle wings and all. But the verse implies she's coming back, in the English version. At any rate, Rapture =/= Second Coming. Weirdly even the premillenial dispensationist evangelicals seem to mix those up.
>>
>>19526247
>If we translate Woman -> Church / Bride of Christ, I suppose you could get a "Rapture" interpretation what with the eagle wings and all. But the verse implies she's coming back
So the Christians stay safe while Cthulhu fucks everyone else up?
Tbh, it sounds like some sort of ideological horror that Christians will be immune to.
>>
>>19525295

Man you people are going to be easy pickings for the antichrist
>>
>>19526932

How do you figure?
>>
>>19526932
Explain
>>
>>19526936
Not the anon that posted that but because it's not like the Antichrist won't have all the superficial markings of the Christ. It's like you all want the savior to come back so bad that you would believe anybody that can perform miracles and has a good numerology chart.
>>
>>19525295
my birthday is on sept 23 any cool meaning?
>>
>>19527964
You are a Virgo, so no.
>>
>>19527967
i was told i was a libra. been thinking that my whole life
>>
>>19527371
I don't care about a savior. I just want the world to end. I'm not falling for any bullshit promises about peace and unity.
>>
>>19528009
Why do you want the world to end?
>>
>>19528024
I want a sign from God.
>>
>>19525509
I don't see a problem.
>difficult to put down roots
Jesus wandered the region for most of his adult life
>uncertainty concerning family history or ancestry
Born of a virgin and God Himself, father Joseph isn't biological
>difficulties with a parent
Jesus was sent to earth by his father to die in the most painful way possible
>later life spent in a spiritual environment
Ascended into heaven
>try to live near water
Often spent time near the Sea of Galilee
>>
>>19528038
The Jews asked Jesus for one.
>>
>>19528061
And God gave them a sign. He brought their empire to ruin.
>>
>>19526936
>>19526938

There are groups of people on this planet, in high positions of power that have maintained supposed blood lines from the fallen angels of the ancient world. The blood is watered down, but still potent, and they believe they can raise up an abomination to create a one world government that will be ruled by the incarnation of lucifer.

In the final days, a great deception will occur. Many will believe that the messiah has returned, when in reality it is just the deception of the princes and principalities that have been lying to this world since the 'fall'.

Redemption is on its way, but if you go around thinking that the messiah will be reborn, then you are just going to get sucked into whatever lie they add to it.

Is Jesus an Alien? Did aliens make the religions of the world? Look at all the good the beast does! No one is like the beast! Surely the beast is sent to us from heaven!

Many of you will take the mark of beast. Many have theorized a computer chip, but it's more likely this refers to genetic markers.

Lucifer is already in contact with world entities. The vatican, at a minimum, if you read the wikileaks.

Many of the elites are genuinely deceived by these evils. Indeed, they are providing the elites with the means to enslave the whole race in preparation for the great deception.
>>
>>19528106
Wait Lucifer is in contact with the Vatican? Tell me more...
>>
File: IMG_1928.jpg (27KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1928.jpg
27KB, 480x712px
>>19528106
>but it's more likely this refers to genetic markers.
Before the eclipse, I had a vision where Sophia told me she would unleash a genetic curse upon the world to purge the unclean.
>>
>>19528126
The wikileaks revealed from several different channels that the vatican is, and has been for some time, in contact with "interdimensional beings" that want to "help" humanity. Anybody that has for any length of time studied the alien phenomenon is aware that these are not aliens, but actually demons. The vatican has an observatory that actually uses a "lucifer" device study the heavens. There are many elites that are in contact with these demons. Knowledge of how to contact and interact with them is actually widespread among the elites.

Look up the Babalon working to see the American components.

There are not multiple conspiracies. Really there is just one conspiracy and some clever diversion tactics to make people think they are all really different. It's like that old story about blind men trying to describe an elephant.

At the heart of all the conspiracies is a world wide cabal of satanists that has been working behind the scenes for centuries to unite the world in a massive government.

To do this they must create a war more devastating than any previous one in history.

The demons are also helping our scientists construct a portal to their world, and to create the technological means of enslavement that will allow them to use us as they have always wanted.
>>
>>19528038
A sign for what?
>>
>>19525295
I hope its a big nothing, but when it's time it's time.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.