[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cold case type shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: murder brah.jpg (14KB, 200x296px) Image search: [Google]
murder brah.jpg
14KB, 200x296px
>involved in multiple murders
>one of them huge high profile case
>only gets two years
>family of victim even believes him, gets away with blatantly fake story
>reference to some involvement with a different murder freely available on google
>blatantly suppresses smile while bragging about his 2 year sentence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prBjzpIaHrw

what's his secret?

according to his linkedin, he now works at an insurance company and continues to kill to this day.
>>
this is a naughty, naughty man

the real question is, do we let serial killers continue to kill because they're jewish?
>>
>>19524949
Serial killers are usually assassins

The only catch is that they cant admitt to being assassins or they get suicided, if they get caugth they goto keep their mouth shut and serve their time

Case and point Henry Lee Lucas
This "serial killer" was the only person who was ever pardond by george bush (when he was a congressman not president) he was sitting on death row but for some reason bush tougth he was just a stand up guy!

He killed a bunch more people when he was released, most likely why he got released
He also admitted to being an assassin, he said he was trained by satanists and that he was a "knife teacher" for the school of americas

His great buddy ottis o'toole also claimed he was raised by his satanist grandmother
>>
>>19525031
This sounds like tinfoil hat garbage
>>
>>19525031
this concerns me, can I get sources?
>>
>>19525059
fabricated and homosexual
>>
>>19525031
what this actually sounds like is not tinfoil hat garbage per se, but a loose hangout-- floating the concept that this gentlemen was in some way protected before or after or because of his murders, which I implied--

so agreeing with me--

but then discrediting my point by mixing it with static and garbage.

so, whether or not the lizard people do control george bush, what's the deal with this particular man? we are going to start with him and work our way up to the lizard people instead of going straight to the lizard people.
>>
the point that I'm getting to is that this guy is definitely still doing it. people like this don't stop. search on google and you can find anecdotal evidence that he was interviewed about a different murder.

look at his famous case and realize that he did it as a meme just to see if he could.

how do we get rid of psychopaths on this scale? use this man as a case study of other, more serious issues. look at what he did. look at what he got away with. look at how stupid normal people are when they would rather not believe something very sad--- such as that a guy blatantly plotted his friend's murder just to see if he could get away with it.

this is Raffi Kodikian, and he got away with it.
>>
I guess maybe... we have to let them get away
>>
File: 1432993375093.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1432993375093.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>19524937
>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/01/kansas-citys-indian-creek-killer-may-have-been-caught-police-say.html

in some of the past true crime/serial killer/unsolved mysteries threads, I know some anons were talking about people getting shot to death in parks while walking there dogs. If any of you are lurking, Is this what you guys were talking about?
>>
>>19524949
Kill yourself, rube.
>>
>>19525303
>he did it as a meme just to see if he could
>just to see if he could get away with it
you're projecting your autism onto this guy pretty hard, faggot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.