[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patent 4,686,605

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8497.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8497.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I live in Pennsylvania and I see this weird ass shit every single day and it was 10x worse this morning most of the jet streams have decimated by now but there was at least ten jet streams followed by weird unnatural clouds.
>>
>>19524846
i just ripped a fat vape cloud don't be alarmed
>>
File: IMG_8499.jpg (705KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8499.jpg
705KB, 4032x3024px
And then there's this fucking rainbow cloud just sitting there
>>
>>19524846
>Idols will speak and move about.
The chemtrails are going to be used to display a hologram depicting false second comings to discredit Christianity.
>>
>>19524846
ITT - village idiot looks at clouds and sees omens in the sky
>>
this board is so fucking stupid. i can't tell if people are shit posting, trolling, or actually being serious. like nigga what the fuck is paranormal about clouds you df
>>
>>19524846
you'll like IndustrialSurrealism yt channel
>>
>>19525570
Umm the confirmed chem trails maybe?
>>
>>19524846
It's the happening happening. Noone seems to notice or care dumbed down by fake narratives and herd mentality. God help us all.
>>
File: US4686605-1.png (48KB, 2320x3408px) Image search: [Google]
US4686605-1.png
48KB, 2320x3408px
>>19525826
Nothing we can do anon, they deviced a way to make us dumb before devising the way to destroy us.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmBMfgqG3Qw
>>
Pennsylvania is a cancer OP is a faggot
>>
Im a little bit in the know here- its a primary sulfur dioxide and nano aluminum artificial cloud being manipulated by HAARP tech.
>>
>>19526793
They better not hurricane PA.
>>
>>19525700
obvious troll is obvious. anyone who actually believes chemtrails is mentally ill and should not be allowed to access the internet, or go out in public.
>>
>>19524846
If it is geoengineering, then they are probably trying to change the pH of the rain so that crops do better during the harvest season. One problem is that the stream ecosystem might be damaged by acid rain, and that creates a niche for mosquitos to breed.

A soil and water remedy would be the addition of agricultural limestone. Evenly disperse it across the stream areas and marshier points of land where water would pool before winter. The pH needs to be more basic in those areas so dragonfly larva can build a carapace to winter over in hibernation.

If someone wants to make your land less hospitable, then the objective is likely to re-zone the land for more agriculture. That would be sloppy geoengineering work, when you consider how the pH of the entire environment is locally affected.
>>
>>19528335
>be you
>be see post
>oh shit theyve noticed our x
>better say its something good

Youre a cunt and a shill
>>
>>19524860
your mom is a rainbow cloud u cunt

Seriously though man what the fuck are you taking these pictures with?
U guys dont have decent cell phones or cameras in Pennsylvania?
>>
>>19528459
It's not something good, I said the geoengineering was sloppy. I also explained why the consequences of the inaccurate procedure could constitute a criminal conspiracy.

Now OP has enough information to sue for engineering malpractice.
>>
>>19528183
>Just ad hominem anyone who knows an inconvenient truth
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.