[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cousin got abducted, MISSING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (135KB, 384x700px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
135KB, 384x700px
My cousin, male, 37 years of age and had been involved in a motorcycle accident that almost killed him and he can barely even walk.

He and i were sitting in my home talking about conspiracies, and it seems he believes in absolutely every conspiracy you can think of. Reptilians and the New World Order are his two biggest things. I try to convince him otherwise, to no avail.

But just after our conversation, he walked out the door to go downstairs to my mothers home (she's got an apartment under me), and said he needed to change his bandages. HE NEVER MADE IT. here i am, 6 hours later, wondering wtf. He's a bit wild, loves doing ICE, or whatever it is, but i trust that he said he was going down to change bandages, i have no reason to think otherwise. So.............ALIENS.

So i'm hoping he had his phone on him when the Reptilians came. I sent him messages on FB (PHOTO IS RELEVANT), not sure when he'll answer, or if he'll ever answer, EVER again. Those bastards. How do you stop a Reptilian, so i can save my cousin please.
>>
When he finally replies, we have to be careful. He's probably gonna do a 'lol' and pretend like nothing is happening because they probably got a ray gun to his head telling him what to say. I'm not falling for their antics.
>>
Bump cuz curious
>>
>>19524491
The fucker probably tried to score some ice and got fucked up
>>
File: qtangle.jpg (100KB, 536x714px) Image search: [Google]
qtangle.jpg
100KB, 536x714px
>>19524491
he might have had a psychotic break.
>>
>>19524491
>yfw OPs cousin is actually getting anally raped and we are all sitting here thinking he is spoofing

I believe ya, OP.
>>
>>19524491
Cousin that can barely walk leaves to "go downstairs". Trips on stairs, knocks self out. OP a NEET to damn lazy and/or terrified to leave apartment to even open door to look. Assumes it "reptilians"
>>
>>19524491
None of what you said makes sense, why would they care about your crippled cousin? Reptilians don't want no scrubs.

No, I think the real meat of this story comes into play when we analyze the details you provided. He told you about reptilians and the new world order correct? How do we know he isn't controlled opposition? Think about it obviously you're important to (((them))) if you browse this website, you'll expose their crimes.

Your cousin probably isn't even your cousin, he's an Illuminati trained shapeshifting lizard, he's going to rape you
>>
Obviously he decided to go on an ice binge and he's not missing I mean you even said it yourself that he likes to do ice and people on ice and you know just are crazy spur-of-the-moment people and you know they can't stay focus on one thing too long at all so you know I'm sure he was thinking about getting a Band-Aid and then he bailed hey it'll probably be up for about 3 or 4 days if it's really good ice cuz I used to be a member that fraternity unfortunately. Thank God I'm past that now. But I don't think reptilian shape-changers or aliens abducted them. I'm sure he's just finally got high and he's enjoying his buzz
>>
He said he went down into the gully behind my house to check his pot plants. He said they were gone. He was pretty pissed. I think he's lying. Looked very paranoid, and peaked out the windows the rest of the night.

Woke up the next morning, found him drinking coffee on the porch. We sat in silence for awhile. I get a sense that he wasn't telling me where he had been last night because he did something bad. He didn't even have a phone to call anyone to pick him up, and he was in poor physical health to stray too far from the home on his own.

Right now as i type this, he's sleeping on my couch behind me, snoring like fuck. His dad died recently of cancer, so his mom left him the house, a very great house, i grew up in. It used to belong to my grandparents. BUT he trashed the fucker, sold all his dad's shit for who knows what, then got kicked out by his mom because she's absolutely fed up with it.

I went the other day and he had some strange girl, and a nigger sleeping on his couch. He wasn't home, The stories i could tell you about him would amaze you. My fucking cousin lives a hell of a life. This latest injury followed his other near death experience when he was climbing power poll, with fire coming from his very pores.

Anyways, i'll try and gets some pics of the house, and some other shit tomorrow. I'm going to help him move some of his shit to my aunts land who decided to allow him back with her.
>>
>>19527569
He got raped by a pack of niggers
>>
OP here. It's getting dark now and my wife has her phone with her, but when daylight breaks i'll show you the gully he claims he had pot plants in. It's an entire ravine full of 'kudzu', if you guys are familiar with it. When she returns in about 30 minutes, i might be able to get a pic anyways because a few street lights will be on.
>>
>>19527628
hell yeah op
>>
He had told me earlier that day about Reptilians watching our every move and controlling everything and how they plan to wipe out 4 billion people to reduce the world population to around 3 billion. He sorta hinted around that he had even seen them and he told me that the UFO's we see, are actually THEM. The Reptilians.

Oh and one more thing. This guy is a fucking talker. Never shuts his mouth, EVER, and always has to be the center of the conversation. But he's barely said 20 words, and that's not even exaggerating.

Something happened last night. Whether he went fucking nuts on drugs and run into the gully for who knows what, whether it was THEM, or whether he has a serious fucking mental issue; i don't have the answers right now. But the most talkative and annoying person i have ever seen in my life, has went into silence mode since his return. He just stares at the TV in a damned trance, and when he was at the table eating tonight, he ate really slow and just stared down into his plate.
>>
The message i wrote up there was just making fun of him. That's kinda how we are with each other. I call him nigger, he calls me a fucking cunt, we shoot the shit, make fun of each other ect...

But he hasn't mentioned my little joke, and that's pretty unusual, even tho i told him to check his shit. He just nodded. I've stopped even trying to talk to him. Starting to wonder if there might be some medical issue, but he seems fine, other than being a fucking HUGE weirdo.
>>
>>19527739
so confront him about it? like, actually dig into it.
>>
>>19527752

I'll return soon to address this, because we have but it's kinda hard to pack everything in to a few posts, which is wat i'm trying to do, get out what i can. In about 5 hours, i'll have about an hour to actually sit down and tell more, because there's more to this. I don't know wtf his deal is, but my mom and i are currently trying to figure it out and figure out what to do about him because he's acting crazy as fuck.
>>
bump bc interest
>>
>>19527739
A he found out its all bull
B he was trying to drive you away
C depression has kicked in
D he is back on meds
E reality came crashing in
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.