[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would aliens react to Earth religions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4172.jpg (414KB, 1470x1317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4172.jpg
414KB, 1470x1317px
How would aliens react to Earth religions?
>>
probably in spanish
>>
>>19524496
¿E.T. teléfono de casa?
>>
File: 12.png (310KB, 429x566px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
310KB, 429x566px
>>19524484
Like we react to hieroglyphs or Sanskrit.
>Pagans.
>>
File: 1497077894271.png (289KB, 354x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497077894271.png
289KB, 354x385px
>>19524484
*hits space bong*
>Ayy lmao check out what they wrote LOL
>>
Lol silly humans why don't they worship xopthar
>>
>>19524484
Depends how their society functions, if they had religion thousands of year ago it would look primitive, possibly even ridiculous, though viewed with curiosity if they were a more scientific, observation based species.
>>
>>19524484
they're demons. derp. they aren't from other planets. they are from our earth. just a different dimension.
>>
File: gt8WR3X8_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gt8WR3X8_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>19524782
>first contact with aliens
>maybe they will teach us advanced medicine and space travel
>maybe they will teach us the virtue of advanced science and the folly of our primitive superstitions
>nope, extraterrestrial mercenaries
Fucking Xoptharites.
>>
>>19524548
>pagans
What about pagans?
>christians have to argue against science or claim that it was all a parable to keep their god existing and for their religion not to be laughed at, not to mention that jesus shouldv'e come before all his disciples died with heaven and such
>Meanwhile meditation has been proven to cause spiritual experiences and improve health.

What about pagans, you deluded one?
>>
>>19524782
>>19524824
Kek
>>
>>19524824
I hope you mean extraterrestrial missionaries, because all our nigger asses will be joining the Space Marines if they're mercenaries.
>>
>>19524839
>missionaries
God damn it, I thought I wrote that! I even deleted when I said "mercenaries" because I thought, "No, that's wrong, it's missionaries," and I still fucked up.
>>
>>19524484
Not show up cause theres a billion Christians and Muslims, theres no way they wanna deal with that shit. They will just wait a hundred years or however long it takes for these people to not believe in fairytales anymore.
>>
>>19524484
They would be curious about what our spiritual interpretation of them was, but if they're way beyond us it would be trivial to them.
>>
>Implying aliens aren't Nephilim and hate the Almighty...
>>
>>19524824
Yeah but Christian missionaries give africans computers for accepting Jesus. I'd definitely accept Xopthar into my thorax for some space gadgets.
>>
>>19524484
The same way people do: Disgust. Utter disgust.

(Disclaimer: We may know different people.)
>>
"what the fuck is this shit?"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.