[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Venus.jpg (1MB, 2435x1560px) Image search: [Google]
Venus.jpg
1MB, 2435x1560px
Okay, /x/, I have dream stuff for you! Not that paranormal, mind, but I know you like this stuff so here we go.

So there's this girl whom I have known from kindergarten but we got separated since we went to different highschools. It's just been a few weeks since we met again. We are going to the same university. Now, note that I don't have any feelings for her. Not consciously anyways. But the thing is... she keeps showing up in my dreams. At first it was just a dream where we were together. A bit strange but nothing that unusual. Next dream we are bathing together in a natural hot spring. Still nothing too weird but this one had a curious feeling to it. And then my dream last night... So we were in the capital with a couple of students. We were sitting next to each other talking about university stuff. Nothing odd yet. And then she fell asleep. After that shit started to get weird real fast. So first of all I stripped her, I think. Then wrapped a white cloth around her to cover her up. I grabbed her and started to carry her around in my arms. At this point the capital was swarming with marching masses of people. Each crowd had a different purpose but they were all religious. There were people marching in the name of Virgin Mary, there were muslims, even Indian martial artists. The whole city was on a religious march. And I was alone, carrying her in the name of Venus. Holding her as a symbol, as an incarnation of Venus. After a while I decided it was time to take her home. The marching crowds became distant but I could still hear chanting. And on the way home I accidentally dropped her! Then I lifted her up as quickly as I could and then the dream ended.

So what do you think about it? Usually I do the interpretations myself but I'd love to hear your thoughts about this one. I have never had dreams about Venus before.
>>
File: 20170810_154743-1 (1).jpg (3MB, 2064x2423px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_154743-1 (1).jpg
3MB, 2064x2423px
Venus Urania is offended with you.
She tells you that she used to be held dear to you, and the world, but each person who lost hold of her is why the world fell into impurity.

Urania Venus is the goddess of the age before civilization. A time of bejeweled giant women who were sleeping but their hair gave up secrets.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.