[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0690.jpg (11KB, 715x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
11KB, 715x402px
Anyone else had sleep paralysis before? The only thing that stops it for me is mentioning the name Jesus Christ.. I don't even know how I thought to say those words but it saves me every time now
>>
>>19523759
It's pretty common for that to happen, Sleep Paralysis isn't always demonic in nature but it's a common tactic used by demons to fulfill their desires or by Satan to discourage. Put on the full armor of God and accept Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross and it should stop altogether.

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak." Ephesians 6:10-20
>>
File: jesus-came-now-im-saved.png (119KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-came-now-im-saved.png
119KB, 500x643px
>>19523759
>>
>>19523759
>>19523784
The most important part is the Shield of Faith, as long as you have faith in Jesus and know that nothing Satan does to you can make you waver it becomes useless for him to target you. The full armor is needed, but keep your faith unfaltering when under any spiritual attack.
>>
File: haha1.jpg (17KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
haha1.jpg
17KB, 413x395px
>>19523784
uh, this is liek copypasta or sometin r-right
>>
>>19523795
>The letter to the Ephesians
>Copy Pasta
I guess, It's been around for about... 1900 years.
>>
>>19523784
Yeah OP I used to have it when I was spiritual weak all the time. It's terrifying, but after identifying with Christ entirely it all came to a sudden and end.

One of these days I'll post my various disturbing experiences with it. But all of the LARPers ruining /x/ make me think it will just fall on deaf ears, and always discourages me.
>>
>>19523826
>But all of the LARPers ruining /x/ make me think it will just fall on deaf ears, and always discourages me.

Don't fret! When mockers and scoffers come, you know you're on the right path! The world hates us because Satan is the current holder of the deed to the Earth, when you are attacked, rejoice, for you know that you hold onto truth!
>>
>>19523836
>The world hates
Nobody hates you. Nobody gives a shit about you. People find the same exact degree of salvation you talk about from myriad other sources. If you'd ever lurked you'd realize your salvation isn't the only kind.
>>
>>19523850
>People find the same exact degree of salvation you talk about from myriad other sources
My salvation hasn't come yet, though. It's a future event, a physical event, where I am given a new body and redeemed from eternal separation from God through the sacrifice his son made on the Cross.
>>
>>19523836
I've learned through experience that a true follower of the Christ ("Christian" is a tainted name) goes through explainable and seemingly impossible events. So I get what you mean.

But every once in a while the evil finds a new way to attack which can sometimes completely catch me of guard. This is what our ancestors mean by spiritual warfare. It's literally a fight for your soul, whether it belongs to the forces of light or those of true evil.
>>
>>19523860
Fuck off this thread isn't about your beliefs. It's about sleep paralysis. There are a million and one ways to beat sleep paralysis and Jesus has zero claim to being the only force able to stop it. Pay a-fucking-ttention to your surroundings.
>>
>>19523759
I thought I was the only one anon thank God.
>>
>>19523869
Unexplainable* lol
>>
>>19523870
>There are a million and one ways to beat sleep paralysis and Jesus has zero claim to being the only force able to stop it. Pay a-fucking-ttention to your surroundings.
>>19523759
>Anyone else had sleep paralysis before? The only thing that stops it for me is mentioning the name Jesus Christ.. I don't even know how I thought to say those words but it saves me every time now
>>
>>19523874
Oh no, you're in the club! haha

>Heart pounding
>No matter how hard you try, only your eyes move
>you try to scream out for help, but it only makes your heart pound harder
>You're fully conscious, but cannot escape
>you have that feeling you get when somebodies watching you but you cannot see who
>when it's over, you can't for the life of you figure out why your heart was pounding at all
>occasional feelings of levitation depending on experience
>>
File: 1483939702432.png (289KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483939702432.png
289KB, 500x365px
I've had sleep paralysis a few times but for me it's never scary. It always seems benign and I feel completely indifferent/detached. Does anyone else experience it like this.

>one time I saw a shadow person and I thought it was trying to hand me my phone
>another time I felt the presense of my cat even though he wasn't there (It's hard to explain. I just felt like he was on the floor looking up at me.)
>one time I thought I saw somebody strangling me but oddly enough I didn't feel scared, just indifferent. When I snapped out of it I realized it was my own hand on my throat.
>>
>>19524117
Bump I'm curious if other people experience sleep paralysis like this. I usually only see people talking about how scary it is.
>>
Si tienes parálisis de sueño ve al médico tu glándula pineal debe andar mal
>>
>>19524117
Nearly every time I've seen them they haven't seemed hostile, rather curious or something different anyways. I've seen a few different shapes but I think I've seem the same woman-shape a few times. It's always one at a time and they're either standing beside my bed or moving around on it, it feels like they have weight.
>>
>>19523785
Anyone have a similar picture of the Koran and a whore in a burka? I'd like to see that it. Would probably trigger a goddamn suicide attack from one of those super oppressed yet incredibly tolerant tribes.
>>
my first experience i woke up staring at ariel from the disney movie, she was outside my window sitting on a wall and i had obviously gone to bed at this point but i KNEW she was staring at me and it stopped me from watching cartoons as a kid.
>>
File: 1500326419013.png (49KB, 160x181px) Image search: [Google]
1500326419013.png
49KB, 160x181px
I used to get sleep paralysis very frequently. It can be a bit spooky at first when you're not used to the experience. The shadow people were always the worst part. I've always wanted to go beyond sleep paralysis and into Astral projection. One day, I had the idea to preform a banishing ritual to get rid of them. Never had a problem with them since. Now although I don't experience sleep paralysis as frequently, I'm able to dive deeper.
>>
I only had one experience and it was rather recent. I was frozen, it was dark, and this violent being was on top of my chest as if it was trying to suffocate me. I remember not being able to make out what he looked like in the dark but I remember seeing snarling teeth. I was overcome with fear so I couldn't even think to utter a prayer or anything. I just concentrated on forcing myself to able to move and eventually it worked.

1/10 would not do it again
>>
>>19523759
I woke up the other day punching my head board. Hard. I thought I was dreaming at first until the pain hit me all at once. Not sleep paralysis obviously, but it was weird as hell.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.