[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Princess Diana mistery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (23KB, 317x463px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
23KB, 317x463px
Lets talk about Lady Di death, it was a murder? an accident? Reptilian royal family etc
>>
>>19523594
bump
>>
youre late OP
20 YEARS LATE
>>
>>19523594
somesay it was murder because british crown has financial invesment on human traffic organitations, she knew that and was going to tell everyone when the "accident" happened, now there's the lizzard people theory that i consider bs
>>
>>19524102
Seems far-fetched.

The prevailing theory about why she would have been murdered by the Royal family was because she was going to marry a Muslim, and being the heads of the Church of England, the Royals didn't like the idea of being connected to Islam very much.
>>
>>19524102
this, she was murder. case closed.
>>
She got plastic surgery and switched places with the queen who actually died in the secret hyper war with the reptilians several days earlier, but the andromedans grabbed her for their resident exchange program and now pull the strings of britain directly from the throne.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.