[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La sombra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: FANTASMA-NEGRo.jpg (7KB, 481x318px) Image search: [Google]
FANTASMA-NEGRo.jpg
7KB, 481x318px
Hola / x /, Mi historia era muy extraña y terrorifica..
Estaba en el computador terminando la tarea.
Terminé como alas 3:14 am, pensé bañarme porque estaba haciendo demasiado calor.
Y cuando me estaba bañando se oian GRITOS de una señora ...
Pero gritos fuertes y de lamento. Tenia demasiado miedo. Salí del baño rápidamente y me cambié.
Agarre un machete y una lámpara. Bajé rapido para ver si alguien vino a robar ..
Pero no encontré nada .. Los gritos continuaron ...
Cuando estaba abajo se escuchaban mas cerca .. Fui al patio para ver qué pasa,
Luego vi una sombra negra En el trampolín. Yo estaba asustado casi me desmayé
.. Corrí y abrí la puerta principal para llamar a los vecinoa .. Ellos vinieron con una pistola y fuimos al patio
. Después de Ya no era la extraña sombra ..
Me quede pensado.. ¿Que era esa extraña sombra?.. Falte como 5 dias a clases..
Luego al sia siguente me desperte y escuche pasos en las escaleras.. Pasos de niños.
Saque un arma y sali para ver.. No habia nada. Como 2 o 3 dias mas despues estaba abajo estudiando. Despues
me tocan la ventana 3 veces y me dicen.. "Vendre por ti".. Y me sali de la casa y ya no supe mas de lo que paso..
Ahora estare viviendo un tiempo con mi madre.. hasta aqui mi historia.. Esto fue real y escalofriante.
>>
Man... this isn't fucking hispachan.
But now I understand the broken english of the other thread.
>>
>>19523370
I'm Sorry man
>>
>>19523355
Mis dies
>>
>>19523355
Buena historia amigo, como le hace falta un /x/ a hispachan
>>
>>19523355
A hispachan le falta /x/ sería genial si todos contribuyeran seriamente
>>
that story sucked
and just cause you cant speak english doesnt mean you can post in spanish
im not american dude, and english isnt my native language
but im on an english website, so when in rome
also, kys
>>
Hi /x/, My story was very strange and terrifying.
I was on the computer finishing my homework.
By the time I finished it was 3:14 AM, thought about showering because it was too damn hot.
And when I was showering I heard SCREAMS from a woman...
But loud screams and the sad kind. I was so afraid. I left the bathroom quickly and I changed.
I grabbed a machete and a flashlight. I quickly went downstairs to see if someone had come to steal...
But I found nobody... The screaming continued...
When I was downstairs their screams [sic] sounded closer.. I went to the patio to see what was going on.
Then I saw a black shadow on the trampoline (?). I was so scared I almost fainted
.. I ran and upstairs I opened the main door so I could call out to the neighbor.. They came with a pistol and we went to the patio.
. After that there [sic] wasn't the strange shadow..
I was left wondering.. What was the strange shadow?.. I missed about 5 days of class..
On another day I awoke and heard footsteps on the stairs.. Children's footsteps.
I took out a weapon and left to check.. There was nobody. About 2 or 3 days later I was downstairs studying. After
they touch my window about 3 times and they say to me.. "I will come for you".. I left the class and don't know more about what happened later..
I'm now living for some time with my mother.. up to this was my story.. It was real and terrifying.
>>
>>19523355
mala traduccion anon, pero si es verdad, suicidate
>>
Pero que jesto? Es un bulto transparente?
>>
>>19523355
Vete a ver dross joto
>>
uma delicia
>>
>>19523355
Weird story. When you say the shadow was on the trampoline, was it sitting or standing? Did it look human?
>>
>google translated
Hello / x /, My story was very strange and terrifying ..
I was at the computer finishing the task.
I finished as wings at 3:14 am, I thought I was going to bathe because I was getting too hot.
And when I was bathing, you could hear SHEPHERDS of a lady ...
But loud and mournful screams. I was too scared. I left the bathroom quickly and changed.
Grab a machete and a lamp. I went downstairs to see if anyone came to steal ..
But I did not find anything ... The screams continued ...
When I was down they heard closer. I went to the patio to see what happens,
Then I saw a black shadow On the trampoline. I was scared I almost fainted
.. I ran and opened the front door to call the neighbors .. They came with a gun and went to the courtyard
. After Ya was not the strange shadow ..
I was thinking .. What was that strange shadow? .. Missing 5 days to classes ..
Then to the next sia I wake up and listen to footsteps on the stairs .. Children's steps.
Take out a gun and I went out to see .. There was nothing. Like 2 or 3 days later I was down studying. After
I touch the window 3 times and they tell me .. "I will come for you" .. And I left the house and I no longer knew what happened ..
Now I will be living a time with my mother .. up to here my story .. This was real and creepy.
>>
File: 1482527925080.png (25KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482527925080.png
25KB, 396x400px
>>19528700
I come here for the high-quality content
>>
Fuck that shit.
Thanks a youtuber named Dross,every fucking kid in latin america comes to 4chan to post something stupid for that youtuber upload a fucking video talking about that shit.

Fuck Dross and go to hispachan.
Pendejo de mierda.
>>
>>19528808
u certainly mud.
>>
>>19523355
Por que si eres gringo escribes en español en un tablon anglosajon? Aldo se nota que no eres hablante natural del español por tu forma de escribir.
>>
>>19523554
>>19524035
lo gracioso es que alguna vez se tenia un /x/ y fracaso.
>>
File: IMG_6959.jpg (146KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6959.jpg
146KB, 498x750px
>>19523355
>>19524068
op es faggeto
>>
>>19529224
>>
>>19523355
la pictura no es una sombra

puedes buscar el video en YouTube.

LARP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.