[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 5 seconds to prove to me the matrix isn't real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 27094.jpg (345KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
27094.jpg
345KB, 1600x1200px
You have 5 seconds to prove to me the matrix isn't real
>>
>>19523149
Have you found your lady in red?

Didn't think so.
>>
because its a fucken movie writen and directed.
>>
You're not in the matrix, just the wrong timeline. Wake up
>>
>>19523342
The Matrix is only based on simulation hypothesis that precedes it.
>>
we can barely get image recognition and VR right, never mind making a whole simulated reality.

the films are highly metaphorical and shouldn't be taken in literal sense
>>
>>19523430
>implying humans have anything to do with it except reside within
>>
It is real.

http://montalk.net/matrix
>>
>>19523149
If the physics in our matrix world apply in the non matrix world, then how the fuck did they get the processing power to do all this? Microchips can only get so small lad, and the electrons are already moving close to the speed of light
>>
>>19523430
VRsex good 'nough for me
>>
>>19523464
Quantum computing mixed with near 100% efficient photon transmition
>>
>>19523149

It's real, you're in it.
>>
File: Simadonnalated.jpg (99KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
Simadonnalated.jpg
99KB, 800x594px
>>19523149
>>
>>19523464
The original world is a completely non physical, or rather the matrix is a product of the thoughts inside God's mind. It's trivial for a being with an infinitely powerful imagination to make us up one afternoon.
>>
Wake up, Neo...

The Matrix has you...

Follow the white rabbit.

Knock, knock, Neo.
>>
>>19523149
The script was plagiarized, americanized and dumbed down for Americans to watch.
Story is much older and mundane. parts of it were visualized retardedlly and concepts were skewed.

As if you gave Meditations by Marcus Aurelius to an american teen to rewrite them with emoji.
>>
File: 1499864928386.png (846KB, 913x849px) Image search: [Google]
1499864928386.png
846KB, 913x849px
>>19523149
>You have 5 seconds to prove to me the matrix isn't real
Is this a trick question?

A matrix by definition "isn't real". Do you mean "Prove the matrix doesn't exist". Well technically it doesn't either but that's a different topic.

Be specific anon, what do you mean.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.