[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is 9:25 PM EST, August 31, 2017. I have just determined that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: CONTACTHASBEENMADE.jpg (14KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
CONTACTHASBEENMADE.jpg
14KB, 214x317px
It is 9:25 PM EST, August 31, 2017.

I have just determined that Earth has OFFICIALLY made first contact with an extraterrestrial intelligent species.

I will post more info as soon as I get back from the store. This is no joke, I can conclusively 100% prove the FRB transmission that is repeating, HAS BEEN CREATED ARTIFICIALLY.

My name is Daniel.
>>
Thanks for telling us, Daniel O wise one, with your much needed picture of Jodie Foster.
>>
File: bb8.jpg (158KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bb8.jpg
158KB, 1600x1200px
Any minute now...
>>
File: GIF_Wow_Part2.gif (208KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
GIF_Wow_Part2.gif
208KB, 520x347px
>>19522774
>>19522795
>>19522807

Ok, I'm back.

Given that this will be a fundamental scientific discovery, I will attempt to maintain professionalism as I explain this. In all likelihood, this thread will be printed and posted on newspapers if I am right.

I just want to lay the groundwork for what work I have done so far on this, and the reasoning that I have.

I am not going to try to steal all of the thunder from the astronomers performing proper peer review and analyzing the data.
(Mostly because I have not put in the amount of effort that they have, no where close. Also because it's kind of impossible, since the 400 terabytes of data isn't exactly public access.)

There are assumptions made in the movie 'Contact'

Extraterrestrial contact will likely involve communicating with the only real universal language available. Universal mathematical concepts.

To make your signal stand out, you would want to make it statistically impossible for an observing species to believe it was a natural occurrence.

I believe FRB 121102 has met these statistical requirements, and exceeded reasonable doubt.

So, the universal concepts involved with my hypothesis are: Zero representing nothing, 1 representing the first of anything you are counting. Pi, the universal circumference constant.

Ok, so here's the hard evidence:

This image is important. I am not sure if this image is only a piece of data, selected by scientists, or if the frequency is the peak brightness of the signal. Given my inability to access the data right now, I went on the assumption it was the signal's peak brightness.

I took 'Pi' and for giggles, I raised pi to the power of this frequency following our fundamentals of base ten*

*Why would aliens use base ten?

10 X 10 = 100

1 On, 0 Off

If they ever developed any sort of computer, on/off binary is itself, universal. Odds are, if they are advanced enough to send this signal out, they've probably been around a transistor once or twice.
>>
Here comes Bluebeam.
>>
>>19523109
Okay but how does this picture mean that aliens are real? Am I waiting for part 2 of your post? Where are your numbers
>>
Why would more advanced civilizations use basic binary computing instead of quantum computing?
Let's be serious, an advanced enough Civ wouldn't communicate in bits but qubits which leave their messages just outside of our current understanding.
>>
>>19523109
While you probably aren't lucky enough to have been the first guy to notice this, I'm still intrigued. Have a (You).
>>
if first contact is through numbers on a screen that's gonna be really boring.
>>
>>19523131
Qubits arent some new form of black magic science shit. You still read and write in binary, it's just that qubit can store several of these on/off states at once, rather than one at a time.
>>
>>19523131
And don't get us wrong.
This thing is Interesting As Fuck.
>>
>>19523109
Dude, i made a thread about this yeaterday you moron.

>>19516254
>>
>>19523148
The problem is the superposition of states.
While a bit is 0 or 1 a qubit can be 0, 1 or a combination of both.
It's the combination which leave us just in the border of understanding possible contacts.
>>
>>19522774
>I can conclusively 100% prove the FRB transmission that is repeating, HAS BEEN CREATED ARTIFICIALLY.
people that dig to deep end up in a box in a swamp dan.

it was created artificially. it was created on earth and is reflected back by the astroid belt. some astroids have metal deposits in them. this happens some times a some rookie thinks they found life and it was just some rerun of so 90s talk show that aired a while back. sometimes its even bounced by something like one of saturns moons

you got that dan
>>
>>19523156
This.

OP is LARPING
>>
>>19523109

So, my results are thus:

The direct result of Pi ^ 6.59576416015625 is... 1901.44300677~

Dubs, checkem.

1901 <-Prime . 44300677 <-Prime

Trips, checkem

1901 <-Prime
443 <-Prime
677 <-Prime

Weird, could be statistical coincedence. These are pretty low primes... meh... w/e

I do it again. 10 x 10 , thus I move one more base ten decimal with my fingers crossed.

pi^65.9576416015625

Answer:

-Fingers crossed- Is this a prime?

No.

This is not a prime. Dang.

I wonder what it's factorials are then, this is a really big number...

I put it into a factorizing algorithm. with the decimal removed.

The number had 4 factors:

If you loved those trips, you are going to love these quads. Yes, that is right.

Quads, checkem

26772984781 <-Prime
30110258291 <-Prime
5890198150913 <-Prime
1301043892343687 <-Prime

Yes, that is completely correct. It's 4 factors are ALL PRIME NUMBERS WITH MORE THAN 11 DIGITS.
>>
>>19523222

Check the trips -- confirmed
>>
>>19523222
am I supposed to know what this all means?
>>
>>19523267
It's not so hard -- the ayys confirmed themselves twice. The first time, when you take the frequency where the signal was found and multiply it by 10. Then you take pi to the power of that number. The result is about 6 different 3 digit primes, not so impressive - but something maybe. Well then you take the frequency, multiply it by 100, then take pi to that power. That number is not a prime - "dang it." But if that number was a prime then maybe you could chock it up to a statistical fluke - highly unlikely but still possible. Take that number, find it's factors -- the only 4 factors (excluding itself and 1) that this number has is two pairs of 11+ digit prime numbers. 4 huge primes is very statistically improbable. I'm inclined to say he's right and it's ayys
>>
File: activatedalmond.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
activatedalmond.png
56KB, 209x248px
>Ayys first contact doing dubs, trips and quads with pi and the transmission frequency used in their interstellar conmunication
>Pic related
>>
>>19523291
This wasn't ironic.
Those primes...
>>
>>19523267
Who cares, he got trips. It's officially confirmed now.
>>
File: FirstContactConfirmedBy4chanUser.png (571KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FirstContactConfirmedBy4chanUser.png
571KB, 2560x1080px
Am I dead? Is this a dream? Oh my god, all of this math checks out...
>>
>>19523290
why isn't this blowing up everywhere all over the news, then?
>>
>>19523291
Nice to see you around.
>>
>>19523323
fixed that for you, should include the frequency band image
>>
>>19523323
No it does not 4 chan use to be known for people being able to hack the site in order to get quads and trips. People believe that these posts are some gay higher wisdom so it would be reasonable to assume that someone maybe manipulating the numbers in their posts to get recognition for their post. Please stop being so basic and think bigger for a change.
>>
>>19523334
Thanks!
>>
>>19523326
the news is for propaganda, not for groundbreaking information
>>
>>19523350
you have too much free time. Go to church
>>
We live in an enclosed dome, there is no extraterrestrial life, no universe outside Earth. Stars and planets are firmaments at the top of the dome, there will never be contact with E.T. and if you think it happened, it's an hologram set up by the elites, from a technology that uses chemtrails to project in the sky.
>>
>>19523481
Why do you change your name so much
>>
>>19523222
>So, my results are thus:
>The direct result of Pi ^ 6.59576416015625 is... 1901.44300677~
>Dubs, checkem.
>1901.44300677
>1901 <-Prime . 44300677 <-Prime
>Trips, checkem
>1901 <-Prime
>443 <-Prime
>677 <-Prime
>Weird, could be statistical coincedence. These are pretty low primes... meh... w/e

Could the coincidence be that you broke a number(with reminder) up arbitrarily?Why would the decimal ever matter. It is simply formatting. I need help op
>>
>I take an approximated value of a frequency with an interesting spike
>I divide it by a base 10 value, a step which even I can't justify.
>I have it interact with pi, a value which by current definition requires approximation
>muh digits
You can literally derive whatever end digits you want with rounding, arbitrary decimal places, and irrational numbers. The only unnatural occurrence is your number truncation.
>>
>>19523861
Jesus man to be you must be a wild ride
>>
>>19522774
"I HAVE EARTH SHATTERING PROOF THAT COULD ROCK THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF RELIGIONS AND SOCIETY GUYS!!! BRB GOTTA GET SOME SNACKS FIRST"
>>
>>19524195

I invented none of this retard, this is information you can relatively easily find. So yeah, it has nothing to do with my mental state, those are just facts.
>>
File: 1448262778373.jpg (8KB, 227x220px) Image search: [Google]
1448262778373.jpg
8KB, 227x220px
>>19523382
>>
File: picture-341946.jpg (47KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
picture-341946.jpg
47KB, 670x446px
How many digits of Pi you used? What would be the difference if you used some more or some less?
>>
Here at Bum files ayy lmoas are taken very seriously and have been documented many times
https://youtu.be/a3W3fdDUdIM
>>
>>19522774
Thanks for this.
For opening our perceptions on life and allowing new experiences through break throughs, even if they are in your mind (do not take offence to this; it is a very valid source of thoroughfare for human invention).

I want you to keep a level head and enjoy the fantastic experience of being a part of the inter planetary evolution of our beings coming together.
Please find the note of love I have left in this message.
Be fair to them and wait your turn.
We are all coming through the cosmic barrier and can't wait to meet our predecessors and perhaps our creators and those who have placed their hand in our biology at one stage.
They love us and know we are here but have an exclusive "hands off" that humans policy because we are figuring everything out for ourselves.
We will know when the time is right but for know, we are on our own
In a very thin sense.

They all know we're here and can't wait for us to let them in.
Please keep up the struggle to strengthen mankind and perceptions of our cosmic understanding of our force and greatness.

Very thankful for your exploring.
Perceive thanks from the other divine beings you come into contact with who may want to let you feel their praise for what you're doing here.

Don't loose your head, please.

We all love the work you're taking part in right know.
And screw the non-believers.
They are crypto-fascist dictators masquerading as civilised human beings in a dimension they cannot understand by themselves.
>>
>>19523143
OP os clearly roleplaying but put that aside. How do you think first contact would be made? A spaceship with their general in ranks will land and shake Trumps hand? That's too much of a risk, an intelligent being would know that.
>>
>>19523267
A bunch of numbers to confuse you and make you think these people know what they are talking about.

When in reality people just throw shit around the walls to see if something sticks.
>>
>>19524317
Interracial breeding is how it always starts and then everything just goes to shit.
>>
File: 1491857263417.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491857263417.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>19522774
>>19523109
>>
No, I'm Daniel.
>>
>>19523222
lol fuck you dude. you aren't even using the same rule hroughout your math to find a "common" pattern. This is rule number 1 of shit not to do if you are actually searching for a mathematical pattern. If one existed, it wouldn't arbitrarily break its rules willy nilly all throughout like you did. This is not a pattern more than your own conjuring of one because you were looking for one. so uhh... nah dude. Nah.
>>
>>19522774
>autism
>>
>>19524317
Hard to imagine. Would you describe mankind's encounters with a new species so gracefully? The assumption that aliens would know what they are 'contacting' seems like a step.
>>
Hi newspapers!!!
>>
>>19523881
Wouldn't you like to know why we do it?
>>
> why isn't this blowing up the news then?

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/technology/15-signals-space-fast-radio-burst-1.4270332

*sweats*
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.