[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: oujia_6.jpg (203KB, 1100x725px) Image search: [Google]
oujia_6.jpg
203KB, 1100x725px
Hey /x/.

Any of you tried using a ouija board?
I tried last night but nothing happened. Does it only work when some dick is moving it? Does it actually channel spirits or does it only work through the power of suggestion? Any tips on how I could possibly make it work next time?

Also please share your ouija experiences.
>>
Self bump
>>
>>19522672
Fuck Ouija, it's bullshit. Do you want to experience something paranormal?

Try this: Go into a room and turn off all the lights. Turn off your phone/tv/everything so it's literally pitch black. Then sit on the floor somewhere near the centre of the room and wait 10 minutes (this part is important, you HAVE to wait a little). Then, after 10 minutes, say "hello", and ask a question.

See what happens.

Warning, don't get scared or freak out when something happens. It can't hurt you. Seriously, it cannot hurt you. You've nothing to fear. So don't go freaking out because you'll end up injuring yourself or some shit.

Have fun. Come back and share your experience.
>>
>>19522764
...EDIT

DON'T do this if you suffer from a heart condition. Please ffs, I wouldn't want to kill someone by scaring them to death.
>>
>>19522764
>>19522778
I'm actually gonna try that tonight, sounds like fun. And no I don't suffer from a heart condition lol
>>
>>19522786
It's kinda fun but definitely scary the first time. I've only done it a few times because it's pretty intense.
>>
>>19522798
Can you tell me about your experiences?
>>
>>19522672
Here's a tip: ghosts aren't real
>>
>>19522798
.... also, if nothing happens the first time you say Hello wait another 5 minutes and try again. It's hard to tell the time when you're sitting in the dark.
>>
>>19522805
Yeah you don't believe in ghosts but you probably believe in shit like underground government run reptilian development projects and divine chakra boosting scented oils
>>
>>19522800
First time I did it something touched me on the shoulder and I freaked the fuck out, almost pissed my pants (I was 14). 2nd time I did it something moved in the room and I noped outta there. 3rd time I asked "who's there" and after a few seconds I heard a whisper. I don't know what it said because the blood was rushing through my ears so hard I couldn't hear. Thought I was gonna pass out so I stopped, it's as spoopy as you get. I haven't tried it since.

As I said, it can't hurt you it's just bloody scary.
>>
>>19522836
I think you have as much evidence of me believing that as you do of ghosts being real
>>
>>19522852
Damn. So how do you "stop" the encounter? Just like turn on the lights?
>>
>>19522672
No magical stuff seems to be losing its effectiveness.
>>
>>19522764
this is pretty cool, your senses are more stronger and receptive in total darkness (no sight) since waiting 10mins made you adapt to the surroundings, touch smell and sound are all amplified. Combine that with anxiety and expectation of something happening after saying a greeting to someone it's quite nerve wracking. Pretty much like bloody mary
>>
>>19522926
Does the Bloody Mary thing really work?
>>
One time I shoved a planchet up my ass and it started wiggling around in my anus. Not like it was trying to get out or harm me, more like it was trying to pleasure me.
>>
>>19522867
Yup. Just turn on the lights and go back to playing the xbox or whatever. You're the one making it happen. It's probably not even "ghosts" or anything paranormal. Wtf it is, who knows.

I learned it from a book I read when I was 14. Didn't think it would actually work.
>>
>>19522926
Good point.
>>
>>19522939
Yes and No.No because she won't really come out, since the mirror is just a reflection. Yes because your Mind will try hard to see her face or clues or any changes to your face in the reflection, and because it's dark some people reported their features being different. It would help looking at the picture of her before hand, both negative and normal. Then go into a bathroom, wait abit, light a candle, and look. Anxiety would make it difficult and any small flickerings of light make it really exciting + the stories of death surrounding it
>>
>>19522963
>>19522946
This is the sort of stuff I don't quite understand. So is this kind of spoops actually spirits and shit? Or is self imagined/amplified. Maybe a bit of both?
>>
>>19522989
Who knows. Are ghosts actually physical manifestations of dead people? If so, why do ghosts wear clothes? Did their clothes die too?

I think ghosts are something our brain creates. Whether we're seeing real people or not... even science can't answer that.

OT: I saw an old woman when I was around 4 laying on my Mother's bed. I described her hair, clothes, walking stick, everything to my Mother who brushed it off as a child's imagination. A few weeks later she found out that our neighbours' Mother had died in my Mothers bedroom a few months before we'd moved in, and guess what, she looked exactly like the woman I'd described to her. Did I actually see a physical person? Or was it my brain picking up somekind of electrical feedback and I was hallucinating?

Fuck knows. Apparently I was talking to this old woman for 30 minutes. I wish I could remember what she said.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.