[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, how can I follow Hanuman? I know really nothing about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Hanuman.jpg (93KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hanuman.jpg
93KB, 748x1024px
Hello /x/, how can I follow Hanuman? I know really nothing about Hindu spirituality but something about the image of Hanuman overwhelms me with emotion. I'm just looking for some guidance toward Hanuman! Prayers, suggested books, anything you can offer!
>>
Ramayana of course (would recommend the abridged version by Krsna dharma)
>>
>>19522394
Read everything from him. Try to self-insert in him, be inspired. It's all you need to do.
>>
>>19522394
Chant RAM with heart. Read about their adventures. Have respect for everyone including plants. Hanuman loved plants and medicine.
>>19522482
Do not self insert in the literal sense. Have respect. Be friendly. Also practice bramacharya. It will help to understand things. It will also give you a lot more time.
>>
>>19523332
Also, understand courage, devotion, commitment, friendship, loyalty and try to experience them by giving and getting them.

If you really want to be adventurous, have a group of reliable people who will take you to India to visit the sites and places and talk to the proper temple guardians who will be able to tell you more.

He is one of the persons still alive after such a long time after all. He is something you can try to search after forever.
>>
>>19522394
>how can I follow Hanuman?

Don't become a hindu.

Here's my story

>have experience with god
>notice there was a demon inside me as it manifested
>try hindushit (chanting names)
>initially it seems to be well
>notice I start burping farting and yawning like there's no tomorrow
>my posession becomes muh worse
>my mind is invdaded

I've been in hell ever since, only recently, with the practice of meditation and belief in simply a god of light and a god of hell I've gotten better.

Yeah, don't worship the names they give you, and don't start chanting, you'll become a gas vending machine and you'll become posessed.

Also the hypocrites at SSRF will tell you the burping and farting and yawning is a good sign, as if becoming a ventilator of gas were good.
>>
>>19523332
Also brhamacharya is not celibacy. Brhamacharya is a phase in your life where you stay away from sexual or any earthly desire.
>>
Buy Ramayana.

Quick and cheap way to get into Hinduism and start your trip into it is to hang out with Hare Krishnas. They are extremely biased about what they read etc. But you will get an intro to sanskrit you will learn the very bare bones of alot of stuff and you can start opening the door. Spend a few years hanging with them and read everything you can get your hands on
>>
>>19524326
Sounds like gastro issues. You probably just have a shit murica diet
>>
>>19525197

No, SSRF spiritual practice makes you fart and burp and yawn. How would be a gastro thing to yawn? It makes you sleepy and lazy and to fart and burp a lot, it's chanting the name of gods of your religion, since it sends you to the dark god you assume shitty qualities and start brapping like a madman, and these are gigabraps, mind you.
>>
Noxious gases from prayer and mantra can be a early sign of possesion. Try putting holy water on the nape of your neck. If you get a rash or it burns. That can be another sign
>>
>>19523332
so you're telling us that in order to worship hanuman, the solution is not to literally hunt him down and put it in his butt? because I think most of us genuinely believed that was the way
>>
>>19525237
Fatigue is another sign of having a bad diet dumbass

The only demonic thing here is how many scales you've sacrificed to your dark God Ronald McDonald
>>
>>19525277
And it gets better with meditation and not changing diets, you don't say. Also I'm European and my diet is 'k.
>>
>>19525440
Yes actually meditation can positively effect your metabolism

All I see is a role-playing christfag who wants to hinder people from trying things for themselves but what do I know
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.