[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you lift a curse ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: notcatlol.jpg (34KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
notcatlol.jpg
34KB, 640x483px
I don’t know why i’m telling you this. Maybe I hope someone will say something that’ll help me. I think i’m cursed, and i don’t want to die. I’ve been hit with a train of bad luck for years now, almost 4 years. I almost died multiple times;
i saw lightning strike a metal plate right before my eyes, i was running under the rain and i slept and if i hadn’t i would’ve been over that metal plate when thunder fell.
i had been really sick for months up to the point i couldn’t breathe, one night it felt like drowning : i literaly had to burn my lungs by inhaling very hot steam in order to not die.
i saw death, someone fell before me on the street and died. I was in shock, others too, they called for help and i moved on. On my way home i almost got ran over by a car, it seems like nothing but i remember that moment as vivid as it can be. The car was crazy fast and the air it displaced slapped me.
i felt my kindeys hurt months later, and my liver.. it was so bad i couldn’t sleep, all i felt was pain. This happened 3 times on 3 thursday nights(6,13 and 20 of last july) Granted this last one can be attributed to food poisoning and i believe it was the case and not as dangerous as the others. But still, all of this is continuosly happening... all adds up in my mind.
>>
Maybe you’re gonna say that this isn’t bad luck and, on the contrary, i’m lucky really. Well, there is something you need to know about me first. From the beginning, and i mean from my birth, i’ve been blessed with good luck. Like something’s protecting me. It’s a weird feeling but to further explain it’s like every choice i make, every direction i take, every weird thought i have pushing me to do one thing rather than the other, everything always pays off. It was so strong that when i was younger i thought everything was happening for a reason. Not in the sense of destiny really but more in the sense that even if i don’t understand why i’m making that choice it’s a good one nonetheless and i’ll see it myself when it’ll pay off. My life was driven by those thoughts, nothing bad could happen to me because i was protected somehow, i was weird in some sense i understood that. But it didn’t matter because everything was turning into a good choice.
>>
>>19522373

So when all this bad luck hit me, when i almost died... even though i’m still here, i really think i’ve been cursed.
I said it has been 4 years, it wasn’t that bad at the beginning... at least not that violent. All my life had been turned around, i made a choice and left everything i was in. But instead of paying off, nothing came up. I entered a dangerous path where dark thoughts could invade me and after two years of that all i wanted was to end my life. I wanted to die so badly. Which, if you’d known me is weird. I would never do such a thing, i would never kill myself. I have the spirit, the instinct, i’m always looking for a solution. I know there’s always a solution. But still it was there for two years i was randomly thinking about how i could kill myself. I was thinking about different methods on a daily basis, about what kind of letter i would left, about what i would left. I even designed some sort of treasure hunt for friends to decode after my death... Today i’m sure that those thoughts weren’t mine. I mean, i see myself in the way they’re formulated, but the intention and how they were pushing themselves into me...
I had a girlfriend at the time and i think the curse came from her directly. In any case there was something strange about her. First she was unlucky and always had been. Her stuff was stolen all the time and i mean all the time, bags, headphones, phones, purse and so on to the point that she was expecting it to happen every week(i don’t know if this is relevant but it came up so might as well tell you). But that’s not why i think there was something strange.
>>
>>19522371
You quit feeding it by forgetting the quantum data that attached itself to you through crazy levels of dissassociation with the world and Universe. Stop believing lies. Or kill the person who cast it and hope for the best.

How does a spell work? It needs a resource to activate. The reason a curse works continuously is because the caster tricks you into feeding it without you knowing.
>>
Stop letting it have power over you. It's really that simple. Regardless of spoopy words or theatrical bullshit, that's what it boils down to.
>>
>>19522379

I should tell you before that i’m a dreamer. I dream, i remember them all the time. I also have a very good memory. I almost remember everything without forcing it. So when i wake up, i remember my dreams and because i thought about them i will remember them for months and months. That’s why i can see similarities in them, motifs, that’s why it was easy for me to become lucid. Because while in the dream i would sometimes remember a motif and know that i’m in a dream, i could then go on breaking the dream and do whatever. I never had much control over this though, but i could use my dreams as a space to think. Like meditation but within a ~20min dream i could think for hours. I was never able to set up a lucid dream, i would never go to sleep thinking that i will be lucid tonight, but i had multiples opportunities offered to me. It would happen maybe twice or thrice every month i’d say, but sometimes it could happen every night of a certain week.
Anyway, my dreams stopped altogether when i met this girl and it took me a very long time to realise that. I stayed with her 4 years and i think i was cursed during the 3rd year and i only realised about the dreams after our relationship was over. Because the dreams started again then. It will be 4 full years without any dream that i could remember. The only thing that will haunt me at night was the dark presence and irrational panic attacks that would occur from time to time. She(gf) was there comforting me most of the time but i would not always wake her up, and this would happen even when she wasn’t with me.
>>
>>19522385

About the dark presence, i think or i thought it was an irrational, primal fear of mine. A shadow hidden in the shadows of my room at night looking at me. I know that when i was younger i would turn on the light to see that it was just my chair, or something hanging in my room. But with my girlfriend it was different, the dark presence was a lady and she would stay at the door even if it was open. She was terrifying but i’ll admit i can’t remember her clearly now. All i know is that i was certain of her existence, she was real and she wasn’t here for me... she was attached to my girlfriend and it was merely a coincidence that i could see her. This really gave me incredible panic attacks, it scared me because i thought it was real, i could see her even though only a shadow. I was so scared that i never tried to turn on the lights in fear that even with the lights on i could still feel her dark presence.
>>
>>19522390

(This post i think is not related and i don’t believe hold truth but i’m thinking about it so might as well tell you.)
The mother of my girlfriend was deep into sorcery. She was not herself a witch or whatever, but she would pay people to bless her and arm other people, to protect her family and friends. To be honest this is a well known scam in africa, like voodoo and word magic. But i’m thinking about a specific incident (that i thought and probably still think was acting a bit like a placebo effect). So my mother in law went to see a man who agreed to bless her with happy future and good fortune in exchange of a certain amount of money. She came back with a ball, inside that ball were stuffed pieces of paper with magic words on them. It was spells written in his native language. She was instructed to not open the ball, to not read the spells and to just have the ball hang right before the door entrance of her home. So she did. Weeks later, and months after she experienced bad luck. Like a cancer coming back, a buisness deal was canceled and forced her to close her buisness. She even went into a money trap afterwards, someone was to lend her a good amount of money so she could open back her buisness. At the time no bank would give that to her, but the guys were some sort of mafia landering money and asking for outrageous interest in the process. Whatever, bad luck, bad circumstances.
She was pissed because the last 6 months were all like that, she had paid the magic spells that were supposed to protect her. So she opened the ball. There were a lot of papers in the ball, with spells written on them in the language of the sorcerer (or i don’t know how he would call himself). But my mother in law could read that language, it was an old one from an old country but she came from there actually. And the words, all the spells, only bad omens, only bad words, only bad spells, insults and other things she would not speak of.
>>
>>19522371
>>19522373
Easiest way to lift a curse is to stop believing you're cursed. Curses are in the mind. If you believe it then you'll bring your own bad luck.

Source: An old West Indian woman I knew who was cursed by a jealous neighbour spent thousands trying to lift the curse and was told this by a "witch doctor". Sure enough, she stopped believing she was cursed and the bad luck went away
>>
>>19522398

I don’t know how much this story about the mother of my girlfriend is related to me. I don’t think it is really. But coincidentally all the dark thoughts started around that period. I was really depressed for two years, like i said i was thinking about dying every day. I would see the dark presence at night when my girlfriend was sleeping with me, i could sometimes feel her (or rather i would think about it) during the day when doing regular date stuff outside. I’m telling you all of this like i always knew but in truth i never thought about connecting any of this. My depression was getting worse, i shut down all the doors, neglected all my friends and lost them all (almost, i still have one today), i was really preparing myself to die even though i would never do such a thing. Subconsciently i was doing what every suicidal person would do, pushing everyone away. When in public i would appear like i was happy, when alone i would think about all the way i could kill myself.
>>
Nobody is gonna read all that bullshit.
>>
>>19522403
And then without warning, my girlfriend left me. Pretty much out of nowhere and i was really deep in the depression at the time. It surely didn’t help and for months i would left myself to die, for real. Well not really, but i was walking a path that would lead me living on the streets. It was bad and i wasn’t doing anything to fight it, even though i could fight it. Anyway, as i said when she left me the dreams came back. I was faced with this weird truth : i hadn’t remember a dream for all that time with her, 4 full years. And i never thought much about it even though i was a dreamer before (and still am today). Realising this made me more scared than ever. At the time i thought someone was blocking me from accessing my dreams and somehow made sure i would not miss them. I took back the control of my thoughts at that very moment, i fought back the dark thoughts of death, i took back my life and went on to save myself.
It took me a year and then the bad luck that almost killed me multiple times happened, like i said at the beginning it’s going at an alarming continuous rate. I think i’m gonna die if i can’t lift the curse and i don’t want to die.

How can i save myself for good ?

>>19522399
>>19522383
>>19522381

Is it really that simple though ? I mean i don't even know if i can just stop believing that i'm cursed
>>
>>19522430
Stop caring then. Just accept the state you are in and work hard. Life doesn't stop just because something bad happened. God will guide you if you ask for his help. Just know his hand can be incredibly subtle so the work you put in is what you get out. Although, this part of his will was already evident in nature.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.