[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1503002512585[1].jpg (334KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1503002512585[1].jpg
334KB, 2592x1944px
Some of you may remember my post from a few weeks ago. I speculated that a particularly evil cat had placed a curse on me and my dog. I followed everyone's advice and refrained from harming the cat. I even attempted to make peace with it. One evening on our daily walk, I brought it a can of premium cat treats. I assumed this would please it, but the damn thing bit and scratched me. I immediately went for a shot. 3 days later, I awoke during the night to urinate. I saw a smaller figure moving outside my bedroom window, and when I opened my blinds, the cat was on my sill staring and hissing at me. My dog sensed this and nearly broke through the window. I'm now convinced this cat has supernatural powers and is full of malice for me and my dog. It knows where we live, and it wants to hurt us. Peace is no longer an option. I have a right to self defense.
>>
>>19522112
> I have a right to self defense

Pest control*
>>
>>19522125
Animal control seems to be effective against these demons please call them. They also provide supernatural services like declawing and putting bad animals to sleep. No animal is above animal control.
>>
the ritual of evil cat banishment requires a sound component

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5PyFvk19A
>>
Get a cat yourself
>>
File: cucumbers.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cucumbers.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
Wait, aren't cats weak against cucumbers?
Couldn't you like, project a shield of cucumbers?
>>
>>19522112
Youre fucking retarded leave the cat alone
>>
If a cat wanted to hurt you, you'd know it from the lacerations and the bleeding.
>>
File: C0X.jpg (85KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
C0X.jpg
85KB, 625x416px
>>19522112

Leave the cat alone, only warning.
>>
>>19522248
kek, most definitely this.
>>
I second the idea of getting your own cat but if you don't get it fixed, the demon cat might fuck your precious kitty like Satan did to our human race and then you've just made the Fall happen again but with cats.
>>
File: 1504103961568.jpg (45KB, 666x667px) Image search: [Google]
1504103961568.jpg
45KB, 666x667px
>>
>>19522266
Silence of the cats
>>
>>19522112
a dog wants to kill a cat

>CATS HAS SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.