[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501214591960.jpg (144KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501214591960.jpg
144KB, 848x1200px
Growing up I was always I retested in things like aliens and conspiracy theories, but now I'm just really at a point thinking why even try? So what if the world is actually flat or aliens visit the world normally or 9/11 was faked? I haven't gained anything from knowing and believing and of the things I see here, and I highly doubt any of these conspiracies will be resolved or experienced by me in my lifetime. Why do you continue to care about these theories even if they are true? What have you gained and how will you use it in the future if and when these things actually get brought to the public? Other than saying "oh I knew about this back in 2013"
>>
File: point-without-context.png (2KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
point-without-context.png
2KB, 640x379px
Here is the point
>>
>>19521956
OP here,
I wish the point was green
>>
Its just entertainment for me. That feeling of getting your mind blown. Its like a drug. After awhile it takes more to do it for me. Normal conspiracies just don't do it anymore. Last time I had my mind blown I think it was when that amateur rocket supposedly hit the 'dome' of Earth and I started looking into FE with more of an open mind.
>>
>>19521948
yup. That's why I stopped caring about conspiracies.
>>
>>19521948
to tell people you were right, then find othwr things to obsess about
>>
>>19521948
I think we should all concentrate on being kind to eachother and ignore all the crap out there filling our minds with trash.
>>
I dont suffer from it but I think many on 4chan do

Nihilism

and the rest are shills preying on young nihilists hoping to break them down and radicalize them
>>
Shit I knew about 9/11 inside job back in 2001
>>
there is no point. but you have options.
start a family, provide for your family, help your community, die. go to church on sundays and meet with the men's group on tuesdays. take the kids to soccer, hunt or play golf.
OR
delve into the mountain of input, collect fetishes, decouple from traditional communities, bowl alone, wonder where it all went wrong (protip: you didn't choose the first option, the format for civilized life for centuries. you chose madness.)
trainspotting said it best in that little monologue about choosing life.
>>
>>19522152
How can you not suffer from it? There is nothing, literally seven billion people you are but one force to play the cards you're dealt. Everything is down to chance, and some of us don't get a chance. Save your whole "negative attitude bullshit" but when we are forced to worship or here of idols who are inherently wealthy, and the work is like fun to us wouldn't you want to hide away in any escape you can find?

I mean I know, for the next 40 or less years, I will be working near about 300 days of my year, for 40 years only to be lucky to come off with a paid off house, and enough to just get by and thats if I do well.

Fuck I'd do anything to wake up with no obligations or to just wake up and feel excited about my day. What I would give to have that feeling.
>>
>>19522152
>>19522496
It felt like they used to be a lot more to life, more substance, more meaning. Now I just see this repetitive pattern, media sensationalism highlights a new trend, discovery or such with no substance other then what we are told. We are lucky if its even remotely a breakthrough, we go through our days feeling more useless and useless because our blank minds have no ideas for the greater good, instead we have a mind filled by advertisements and consumer greed.

The expectation is to break from that norm, but we are left with a cold feeling of nothing. no recipe, no how, no want other then what we have created by before us, that which in majority has been lazy, and to keep us from not-producing as commoners.

This is how you know you're not 1 in 7 billion but instead the hundreds of millions that are just cogs.
>>
I have the fear of gravity reversing. This image unnerves me.
>>
>>19522534
>>19522496

well guess what mom and dad, I'm becoming a neet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.