[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cassandra Complex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: 1503426645027.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1503426645027.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
How do you cope with cassandra complex?

I'm claivoyant. I've had dreams/visions and clairaudiences experiences since I was 13 (I'm now an oldfag) and I've foreseen some pretty major events, usually up to 2 weeks in advance but sometimes just a few days before.

I've fortold the death of celebrities and significant individuals, but herein lies the issue. I diarise my dreams but I do not talk about them much. On the odd occassions when I have, I've been met with derision and scorn. When those prophecised events come to passm the few people I spoke to about it treated me like a freak, understandably so.

Here's my immediate problem. A week ago I dreamt about a plane crash involving a world famous acrobatic flying team. I saw the formation and even know which plane crashes. The problem I have is this - what do I do about it?

The previous significant events have been accurate, but usually there are insufficient details to help me recognise exactly where and when the event occurs. This time it's different. I just found out that the flying team I mentioned are performing this weekend at a a local air show.

I'm fully aware of the cassandra complex and the consequences of this, but I am also completely certain this event is going to end in disaster.

What would you do?
>>
>>19521815
If you do nothing and it happens, how will you feel?

And do you know which day it is, my non-psychic guess being it's the Red Arrows and they're doing two shows this weekend?
>>
>On the odd occassions when I have, I've been met with derision and scorn
People are super jealous when they figure out someone else has magic powers and they don't know how it works.

I would mail the acrobatic team and say something like "if you go on this plane ride, there is a significant chance that my very accurate clairvoyant dreaming abilities have foretold your demise."
But more polite.
>>
>>19521815
>I just found out that the flying team I mentioned are performing this weekend at a a local air show.

Do you have any objective evidence you've seen the future in previous visions? You should start chronicling things you think are premonitions somewhere online (with a username, not 4chan) that there's an objective record of your predictions in case they come true. Then, even if nobody believes you, you have an objective record to know you're not fooling yourself and you can show to others to show you're not fooling them either.
>>
Hopefully someone remembers this thread in a week so we can all laugh at you when nothing happens.
>>
File: 0b9.gif (1022KB, 277x193px) Image search: [Google]
0b9.gif
1022KB, 277x193px
>>19521815
Yeah you could mail them or whatever, but they'll prob write you off as a nutjob so they wont do anything about it.. Then when they crash, dont feel bad, because you really did all you could.
>>
>>19522729

Also there's a real risk of being blamed for the accident as a terrorist if they trace the warning letter back to you (which will be twisted to be seen as a "threat" because officially psychic powers aren't recognized to exist)
>>
>>19521815
Let them die to prove your clairvoyance and become /x/'s elite reality-hackerman.
>>
>>19521815
>The problem I have is this - what do I do about it?

Nothing. You can't.
You're only a monitor, if you will.
It will only turn badly for you. Do what you can, tell who you can; taking action will only lead to insanity.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>19522834
btw this won't happen either.
I use absurd-ism to cope.
>>
>>19522411
>People are super jealous
No. They are super nonplussed.
People just won't believe it, and if they do, the belief changes the timeline.
Deep breaths and escapism help.
>>
>>19521815

Quit being a puss and go with it, the only thing permanent in life is death.
>>
>>19522791
actually good point, yeah all you can hope for is one of them browses /x/
>>
>>19521815
If you are able to predict elections or sports games you could make some money. With money, you'll have power. With power, you can make your ideas heard.
>>
Well, if you really care you could try to shut down the event through a fake bomb threat or the like. However, if you're legit, then you already know that there's nothing you can actually do. Unless you aren't sure, and you really want to test things. In which case, go ahead and try and change the future.

So, that aside, what are you actually trying to accomplish here? Do you just want your family or friends to recognize your abilities? From what you've said they sound pretty invested in mundanity and doing this might rock their boat. Angry men are known to shoot the messenger.

What do you gain from this? If it's to be recognized as sane, understand that people who have their world-views threatened aren't necessarily going to respond logically. People are known to vigorously defend the first domino. Additionally, those people who do understand and believe you might still react in ways that are dangerous.

Obviously, this is a big choice. Think on your own motivations and desires carefully before moving forward.
>>
File: 1242454545.jpg (52KB, 498x311px) Image search: [Google]
1242454545.jpg
52KB, 498x311px
>>19522368

Devestated. When the other events occured I was guilty but understood my ability to prevent those was negligible.

You are correct.

>>19522411

It scares people and I get that completely.
I am going to contact them with a perfectly frank email.

>>19522443

Just my diaries, but you have hit upon an idea I've been nursing for a while. Thank you for this.

>>19522729

Sure, that's what I'm hoping for.

>>19522791

Another fear but I'd rather try to help.

>>19522834

F'kin lol

>>19522927
>>19522957

THIS - I have my own theory about being psychic/timeline sensitive. I personally believe that anyone that can foresee events are seeing the future, but I do not believe that the future can be changed.

>>19523167

I have on some occassions seen the result of certain horse-races and have made a modest sum from this. Most recent was the
2017 Grand National.

>>19523180

No recognition. I'l be perfectly happy to continue as I am, but much as I'm prepared to admit that I think my attempts to help prevent the events are doomed to failure, the guilt will drive me crazy. I am not an attention hungry wannabe certificate from a cereal box owning 'psychic' (a la south park).

As I mentioned in my previous response, I do get the feeling that the outcome cannot be altered, but I'm going to try.

Thank you for the responses. I'll begin cataloguing my experiences digitally.
>>
>>19521815
Nothing. A world that won't believe you deserves its fate. They favor their right to disbelieve over the lives they could save. You'll only be hurt by trying to warn anyone, because they'll rather believe you're responsible.
>>
I see the future in short bursts. They are usually just pointless visions of things that aren't serious. But when the events happen in real life, they play out exactly as they did in my visions. It's scary and has been happening since I was 3.
>>
What else have you seen if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: 1245565464645.jpg (50KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1245565464645.jpg
50KB, 400x460px
>>19523825

Have you tried to nurture this talent? You already have the spark, so have you simply accepted the gift and it's business as usual or do you want to work on it?

Pic related, for people without this talent
>>
>>19523825
I know how you feel about this recently just saw me being superbly pissed off about something concerning my mother was a first for me to even wake up in a complete shit pissed mood I could feel the anger. Not sure if it has changed tho.. it seems like I get bursts of not solid future and occasionally I see a long term one that seems unreal.
>>
File: 1462551785814.jpg (137KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462551785814.jpg
137KB, 640x960px
>>19523847

Wew lad, how long do you have?

Helicopter/plane crashes, terrorist attacks, most recently the bus stop van driver in Marseilles, fairground accidents, notable people premature deaths, rta's and the injuries sustained in these/deaths. I can see what's happening to crime victims too including murder which is the most disturbing and dark, particularly as I can feel pain in my dreams (but not visions, obviously). A huge long list of events over oldfag number of years that usually occur within a day to a fortnight or so. 99% disaster and devastation.

The sporting prophecies are ALWAYS no more than a day or two beforehand which helps when checking racecards. These don't occur as often as I like, the grief does seem to supersede the nice stuff.
>>
File: 123465121654.jpg (10KB, 251x243px) Image search: [Google]
123465121654.jpg
10KB, 251x243px
>>19523858

Do you have empathic traits, anon? Have you had visions before?
>>
>>19523896
I guess what are some specific things you've seen happening between now and lets say Oct 1?

I want to document them and see how accurate they are.

Thanks for the reply btw
>>
File: 1463083580357.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1463083580357.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>>19523947

So far the flying incident and also a terrible fairground ride accident. A carriage containing ride patrons is left suspended high above the ground after it's shaken loose during the rides manoeuvres.

I desperately want to be wrong about the flying team.
>>
>>19523947

I forgot to add, on average I'll perhaps have a significant experience once a week or so, more if times are chaotic or I'm more in tune. It's the significant ones I'm listing only as the frequent personal ones really only make sense to me.
>>
>>19523800
>Blogging, using Microsoft

I'd be wary of that. If you're going to go even quasi-public, you'd need to do it in a big way to ensure your personal safety. After all, you've made money off of this. Other people with less scruples might want you to themselves. And by other people I mean banks, governments or worse. Disappearing is a risk.

The counter-risk is that you'd be making yourself a target for subterfuge and undermining. The powers that be are heavily invested in maintaining the same mundane reality in which many of your acquaintances and family reside. Poke a big hole in the veil, and expect to be poked back.

Even if you just want to timestamp your experiences, if I were you I'd make sure that computer is air gapped.

Do you suppose it's a pure coincidence that you've never heard of a real precognitive person before, especially given your own personal experiences?

Again, I advocate caution. Experiment with trying to stop this, if you must, to maintain your sanity. Just be careful.
>>
File: 1498489848591.jpg (30KB, 236x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498489848591.jpg
30KB, 236x296px
>>19524000

I have an inkling of what's happening. To be blunt, I have foreseen perhaps half a dozen big sporting events in my entire life.

I knew straight away what the dreams meant and only bet modest sums each time. I do not want to profit from this, only to embrace it and understand it.

I promise, I know. I understand the risks. I know the gift exists and it does not pay to be public. I am a very minor player in this grand theatre.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1502242988752.gif (84KB, 233x533px) Image search: [Google]
1502242988752.gif
84KB, 233x533px
>>19524000
>>19524034

OP here, I forgot to mention that anyone that can foresee or has any true traditional psychic ability is already on the radar. People with the gift shine like a beacon. It certainly does not help anyone to promote themself or go public though.
>>
File: 1486337399520.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1486337399520.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
>>19521815

OP here, I'm off now until Sunday - hopefully when I return I'll be a laughing stock.

One final thing. I've had a recurring clairaudience and visual event over the past 6 months or so, I hope the intended recipient can see this. If this is meant for you please feel free to ask further questions and I'll give you the rest of the message intended for you.

BLOSSOM. 5018. The abandoned and half demolished building in midsummer. Notice how very peaceful it is here even though it's in the middle of the city? STRAWBERRY but NOT the blossom of this plant.
>>
>here's EXACTLY what's going to happen in the future
>h-heh, oh anon, u so crazy
>*comes to pass*
>h-huh, weird coincidence
>here's EXACTLY what's going to happen in the future
>you're just a madman anon, fuck off
>*comes to pass*
>...
>here's E- *gibbering and screaming*
Not worth it.
Why tell people what they don't want to hear or can't accept?
>>
>>19521815
If you're truly a clairvoyant, you would devise a proper plan to truly convince the mass of your predictions.
In other words, if you're truly a clairvoyant you wouldn't not have the cassandra complex. And if you do, then you can't really predict the future.
>>
>>19524217
*would not have the cassandra complex.
>>
>>19522411
>>19521815
>being this fucking stupid
and one would think a magical future viewer would be smart

in todays world it is quite easy to prevent people from doing anything
we all know about the terrorism thats going on dont we?

mail the team and hopefully you know who they are, and tell them there is a terror threat about planes in their area
say that you live there in a neighbourhood with islamic gangs and that there were planning suicide missions on celebrities
use a fake email through a proxy and hope that you write well enough to encourage them to not take the next flight
>>
>>19524000
There's an old story from China.
A general receives an order from the king or emperor or whatever to march his army to a certain place by a certain date. He tries, but heavy rains and such prevent his army's movement.
He turns to his friend and asks "What's the penalty for being late?", to which the reply is "death".
He then asks "What's the penalty for rebellion?", to which the reply is "death".
He says "Well then..."
>>
So what? I always wonder what's the point of being able to watch the future if you can't do shit about it. It's a huge waste like when you were given lots of money you can't spend
>>
>>19524228
He can do things about it, just selfish things.

For example, he could bet against competing teams. You cant lose money if your opponent is dead.
>>
>>19521815

Learn how to trade in finance, specualte accordingly with massive leverage, made mad gains, provide for you and those you care about & give the rest to charity.

You can't help the people you see in the vision, but you can improve your situation, improve your standing & then use that standing to help others.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.