[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the spoopiest state and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: united-states-map.gif (22KB, 505x324px) Image search: [Google]
united-states-map.gif
22KB, 505x324px
what is the spoopiest state and why?
>>
The entirety of the Southeast. Most tragic history in the nation. Also hoodoo and devil worship.
>>
Texas. We have it all.

We even have alligators infected with AIDS now, alongside ghost indians, goatmen, La Llorona, Stiltwalkers, Skinwalkers, Cults, and demons. You don't get any spoopier than that.

Inb4 Ghosts infected by Gatoraids soon.
>>
>>19521661

Montana. The most beautiful yet eerie place I've ever been to.
>>
>>19521685
>ghosts infected with gatoraids
Damn nature, you scary
>>
File: 3704561965_0208bac92c_o.jpg (4MB, 1988x1388px) Image search: [Google]
3704561965_0208bac92c_o.jpg
4MB, 1988x1388px
>>19521661
California.

There's all sorts of hauntings. Much of the land is recycled in a way. Many current buildings, homes are built on top of old structures, burial grounds, etc. Indian relics, graves are sometimes found when grading land for building. The politics out here are a bit spooky as well.
>>
File: you there nigga.png (210KB, 1156x812px) Image search: [Google]
you there nigga.png
210KB, 1156x812px
>>19521685
this

During the hurricane we had no power and I sat at the window and watched the water climb up over night

Just barely got into our garage then receded luckily, port Arthur survivors probably have some horror stories
>>
The battlefield of Shiloh TN is one of the creepiest places I have personally been. In Booneville AR there is an old tuberculosis hospital me and a group investigated. May have been the weed but definitely the spoopiest place I have visited.
>>
>>19521661
Its literally Georgia
Savannah is known to be the most haunted region in the world
>>
>>19522250
Oh you down there?

Fuck. Ya'll ok?
>>
File: columbuscrest.png (77KB, 912x804px) Image search: [Google]
columbuscrest.png
77KB, 912x804px
>>19522356
most of our shits fine, people downtown got flooded a bit and lower areas got some water

Colorado river is the highest ive seen it and Columbus was about 4 inches from not having a highway when we evac'd and iirc its still closed off right now
Not nearly as bad as they got it in Houston tho, heard the Addicks reservoir was taking some damage from overflow, the water they are releasing to fix it is flooding my area though so I may not be out of the woods yet
>>
America isn't spoopy. It's just full of liars, hoaxers and bullshitters.
>>
Civil war places are all full of ghosts so I hear.
>>
File: 20161120_122648.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_122648.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
The western USA, particularly the Rockies. Even more so, the Mojave, with its history of extraterrestrials.

http://www.mojaveunderground.com/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.