[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CERN IS AN UNDERCOVER HIDEOUT BUNKER OF THE ELITE FOR THE COMING WWIII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: CERN_BUNKER.jpg (676KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CERN_BUNKER.jpg
676KB, 1920x1080px
CERN IS AN UNDERCOVER HIDEOUT BUNKER OF THE ELITE FOR THE COMING WWIII

CERN BUILD IN GENEVA A RICH NEUTRAL TERRITORYY WHERE IMPORANT BANKS ARE PLACED PROTECTED BY MOUNTAINS ALL AROUND
>>
>>19521440
DISCUSS!!!
>>
or maybe they're just doing science experiments. but nah there are definitely weird things dug into the mountains- remember that tunnel opening ceremony where they did the weird ritual-dance last year? that was in switzerland too. i bet it's like the halls of the dwarves in LOTR
>>
I visited Cern when I was 16 it was pretty cool, distinctly remember a corridor where we could only so far down before the radiation got too great
>>
if you know about it its not an underground base
>>
File: 1448915444128.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1448915444128.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
Threads like this just prove pic related to be true.

Fuck. Why the fuck do I come here? I always considered myself to be semi-intelligent. Obviously I was wrong.
>>
File: cern.png (42KB, 672x780px) Image search: [Google]
cern.png
42KB, 672x780px
Thanks OP, DDoSing that shit right now
>>
>>19521724
That kind of testing seems somewhat bias against less popular boards. If someone browses both /v/ and /sci/ they're probably going to be counted in the /v/ crowd since there's a lot more to browse and it doesn't take long to see all the threads on /sci/ for the day. The people who were counted as /sci/ are just those who don't also browse more active boards so all the brainlets that do aren't there to bring the IQ down
>>
>>19521440
why fag they could build a more secure place that people dont go to or know
>>
>>19521773
>That kind of testing seems somewhat bias against less popular boards.
????? im more suprised you actually believed someone did a "test"
>>
>>19521782
You really think someone would lie on the internet?
>>
>>19521782
Kek
>>
File: IMG_20160411_170156082.jpg (52KB, 517x919px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_170156082.jpg
52KB, 517x919px
>>19521440
So too is Denver International Airport
>>
>>19521724
>lit 147
kek
>>
File: CERN.jpg (355KB, 1615x890px) Image search: [Google]
CERN.jpg
355KB, 1615x890px
>>19521440
Here's a older pic of CERN.
>>
>>19521440
Why CERN? We swiss have enough bunkers for all of our population, not just for the elites, all around the country. Basically there are bunkers everywhere.

oone of many sources: https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/prepared-for-anything_bunkers-for-all/995134
>>
>>19521724
On /x/ you will encounter genuine retards and people that seem like retards but actually know much more than you will ever know. Intelligence means nothing if you are still captivated by illusion. Discernment is key.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 255x198px
>>19521440
The banks are about a 40min drive, the door may be in switzerland but the collider ring probably is more in France.

Out of switzerland there are many places more remote, more exclusive than Meryin. If you wanna play up the mysteryious neutral swiss side why Meryin. They already have bunkers in the alps and a backup currency in a vault. Better research = better larp
>>
they already have bunkers you fucking moron
>>
>>19521440
Not cern you mongoloid, the gotthardt tunnel.

Different thing. And your fucking caps is annoying.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.