[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daniel The Prophet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: TheImage.jpg (878KB, 1512x1188px) Image search: [Google]
TheImage.jpg
878KB, 1512x1188px
Reminder that Daniel the prophet accurately predicted the fall of Babylon, rise of Medo-Persian empire, fall of Medo-Persian empire, rise of Greco-Macedonian empire, splintering of Greco-Macedonian empire, rise of the Roman empire, splintering of the Roman empire, and current rise of the One World Empire thousands of years ago, as well as the exact day of Jesus riding into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey.

“But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Daniel 12:4
>>
File: IrrefutableProof.jpg (48KB, 550x331px) Image search: [Google]
IrrefutableProof.jpg
48KB, 550x331px
>>19521205
>>
>>19521205
>united church of god

Telll more
>>
>A Jew interpreting the dream of a Babylonian King.
Geez, I wonder why so many people thinks Jews=Babylonian Talmudists.
>>
>>19521205
I remember hearing minor flaws in this that can be reasonably ignored but for fun can you remember or name them? I ask cause its nice to have both sides of the story
>>
>>19521283
>Implying any human is good
All our works are but filthy rags, anon.
>>
>>19521205

Is this gnostic shit?

Gnostics are getting really annoying now adays, religion of s hizod
>>
>>19521330
Fukken right in that.
But one thing is writing ignorance and another is spreading fear
>>
>>19521205
Remember that the writings of 'Daniel ' are not written by Daniel at all. Clearly someone wanted to make us believe he did. Everyone who ever received an actual letter or read a journal can see that. The style of writing gives that away.

There is no proof at all he did wrote it.
If you have any intelligence, that alone should make you wonder.
>>
File: Seuss02.jpg (69KB, 411x550px) Image search: [Google]
Seuss02.jpg
69KB, 411x550px
>>19521359
>But one thing is writing ignorance and another is spreading fear
Noah - "Watch out guys there's gonna be a huge flood and everyones gonna die"
Atheist - "stop fear mongering, us scholars believe ' its one thing is writing ignorance and another is spreading fear'"
>>
>>19521531
You are an idiot.
Look for my tripcode and tell me what you find about my faith
>>
>>19521205
He's actually around 300 pounds and fat as a house. Loves hamburgers. Very smart and a bit of a con man.
>>
File: 1490064405391.png (956KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1490064405391.png
956KB, 2100x2100px
>>19521205
>Reminder that Daniel the prophet accurately predicted the fall of Babylon

I believe many people living in Babylon at the time made the same prediction. It is a fairly easy prediction to make given the state of affairs at that time.
>>
>>19521354
>Is this gnostic shit?
The book of Daniel is part of the old testament. If anything Gnostics would say it's a trick of the Demiurge.
>>19521379
http://www.tektonics.org/af/danieldefense.php
https://biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/eq/daniel_aalders.pdf
http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2012/07/31/New-Light-on-the-Book-of-Daniel-from-the-Dead-Sea-Scrolls.aspx
http://www.spiritandtruth.org/teaching/documents/articles/34/34.htm?x=x
>>19521632
It's one thing to predict the fall of a failing nation, but another to predict the rise and fall of the 4 nations afterwards. I can guess that the U.S. will fall easily enough, and that China or Russia would be the next big thing, but then to say that China and Russia will fall and that a conglomerate of nations in Africa rise up, only to fall and be replaced by a new Pan-American union? Each layer makes the possibility of it being a coincidence or chance less and less likely.
>>
>>19521891
>every nation rises and falls

>it's somehow not easy to predict this
>>
>>19521918
It's easy to predict it will happen, harder to point out which nations will be the ones to rise.
>>
>>19521891
>Each layer makes the possibility of it being a coincidence or chance less and less likely.
True enough. But if enough people make predictions one of them is bound to make an accurate one.

Perhaps Daniel won the biblical prediction lottery or the prediction was written in during the editing phase of "the holy bible" by the council of Nicea.
>>
>>19522003
>the prediction was written in during the editing phase of "the holy bible" by the council of Nicea.
Not likely. Even if the Nicene Council edited any scripture, I doubt they edited all the copies of the Septuagint and The Dead Seas Scrolls. I guess you could say both those are also conspiracies, though.
>>
File: 18795711.jpg (57KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
18795711.jpg
57KB, 600x353px
>>19522074
>I guess you could say both those are also conspiracies, though.
Not at all. The entire religion is a rewrite of rewrite based on an older rewrite that was a translation of an oral tradition. There is nothing conspiratorial about it.

It is a twisted version of one of the oldest religions on earth tailored for simple peasants that favor "low hanging fruit" in their pursuit of divine truth.
>>
>>19521566
Victory?
>>
>>19522108
>It is a twisted version of one of the oldest religions on earth tailored for simple peasants that favor "low hanging fruit" in their pursuit of divine truth.
I can agree with you that it is for simple peasants, it's profound irony and hilarious. YHWH has a divine sense of humour.

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord." 1 Cor 1:25-31
>>
>>19522134
:^)
Anything else?
>>
>>19522633
>Name:
Victory = "Victory"

>Tripcode:
!W91RZfz.iM = "Win Ineoner razz fizz I am"

Dafuq am I supposed to make of this?
>>
File: 1503974848803.jpg (25KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
1503974848803.jpg
25KB, 575x323px
>>19522728
Holy fuck anon, We meant in the archive.
But hey, nice interpretation of my trip.
>>
>>19522728
His name is far beyond our mortal comprehension.
>>
>>19521205
Unfortunately the Talmud is not that old, as far as we know. There is a scrap from Numbers dating around 600 BCE, otherwise the Dead Sea Scrolls are the oldest physical texts available. The languages which constitute most of the Dead Sea Scrolls do not predate 3 CE. Daniel is a text written in Aramaic, not Hebrew, for the part you are referring to (Chapter 2). Therefore, as far as we know, it does not predate 8 BCE. And, further nailing this coffin, Daniel was not even one of the Nevi'im.

A generous interpretation is that, much like John the Relevator, Daniel was an interpretation of the current events. In Daniel's case, surrounding 167 BCE and Antiochus IV Epiphanes.

Thus, it wasn't prophecy in the modern Evangelical sensibility. All of the events "foretold" had come to pass, save the crumbling of the statue. At most you might be able to squeak in a claim about the ten toes, but that's about it.

But go ahead and believe what you want.
>>
>>19521930
pls point out the verses where Daniel names each empire he's talking about. he never does and he never gives their location
>>
>>19524204
carbon dating puts the date that the scrolls the particular verses were written at around 75-25 B.C. and that's a conservative measure, it's most likely earlier around 165 B.C.
>>
>93. Secure tripcodes are for jerks.
>>
>>19521205
>“But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Daniel 12:4
That time is now.

MY TEARS FALL DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS; SPEAK DANIEL OPEN THE BOOK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SADJYOMRHuI
"Speak now son of man speak of the time of sorrows. My tears fall down from the heavens. You bear witness to this truth. My warnings have met with indifference and ridicule. Judgment shall fall on the unrepentant. Speak now Daniel open the book for it is the appointed time. Reveal what shall be so all shall bear witness to my judgment. Your lands shall shake to and fro. The divisions you have sown shall become visible to thee. Will my wrath not cause thee to seek forgiveness for your transgressions against me? What i have built shall be destroyed and all that has been shall not be. In the twinkling of an eye it shall be removed. Go now Daniel for you bear witness to my glory."
>>
>>19521205
What are you, Rip van Winkle or something?
We split the atom and sequenced the genomic structure of many organisms.
Whatever supernatural things stir behind the veil, it is unlikely that they use dusty scrolls to get their messages across.
>>
>>19524268
they can be deduced as such. the legs of iron is rome. the feet of iron and miry clay is the holy roman empire because 'clay' is figuratively referred to as in the bible as God's church. it's 'miry' clay because the vatican became corrupted and intermingled with the pagan roman state to become part of the 'holy roman empire'
>>
>>19522003
>Perhaps Daniel won the biblical prediction lottery or the prediction was written in during the editing phase of "the holy bible" by the council of Nicea
>>editing phase
Are non christians really this retarded?
>>
>>19524410
>they can be deduced as such.
right, so in other words it doesn't say so at all
>>
All Daniel's are the broest of bro's. I'm a Gabriel but we aren't as invariably pure as a Daniel. Though Danielle and Gabrielle are devils in the flesh.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.