[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hallucinogenic experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: 1502537599964.gif (4MB, 697x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502537599964.gif
4MB, 697x700px
So /x/, I'm doing acid again for the first time in about a year. What should I do to make it truly beneficial, and not just hours of giggling?
>>
>>19520973
Do alot of it
>>
File: islamic-art-floor.jpg (296KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
islamic-art-floor.jpg
296KB, 1600x1200px
>>19520973
Look at this.
I had a big folder full of cool stuff to look at while on acid. When I stared at this one for a while, I could make all of the colors disappear except for white and blue. As in, the whole image was visible only in white and blue instead of the whole variety of colors actually there. I could turn this on and off and did it a few times before going to other pictures.

Then go outside, obviously.
Or watch Disney Fantasia (the original) and get ready for a massive mindfuck (personal favorite).
>>
>>19520973
when you start tripping put this on and enjoy, you won't be disappointed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ3EWmdEki8&list=PLA2K7Uhu9TwC7kCswhhdit-x6kM2zU1FR
>>
>>19520979
5 hits? I don't want to be overwhelmed. I don't mind it being very intense as long as it's not just aimlessly staring while the walls move and I feel like I'm suffocating. Also, keep in mind I have HPPD. I'm trying to do this for the spiritual aspect, not pretty colors.
>>
go to a good jamband or psybient show. sts9, dirtwire, sunsquabi, griz, kalya scintilla, shpongle, ott
>>
>>19520973
https://exhentai.org/g/154661/68fc9598e5/

I was on acid when I first seen this, and it was absolutely insanely bonerfying.
>>
>>19521041
first time I took LSD was about 4 hits of pure liquid acid and it blew my mind, literally had a breakthrough experience, there was no time for giggling
>>
>>19520973
dont think about, the more you chase something creative on drugs the more lost it seems, it comes up naturally
>>
>>19520973
Meditate, let go of yourself
>>
>>19520973
Why are you doing acid for a spiritual experience and not DMT?

Anyway, The best way to do it is to microdose.
>>
>>19521041
>I'm trying to do this for the spiritual aspect, not pretty colors.
Not realizing that the sacred geometry, light/color, and sound heard on psychedelics IS spiritual. Come on man, you have an opportunity to see the underlying pattern/structure of reality, and you think it's just pretty colours? Get a grip!

I can tell you right now that it's your mind set that's holding you back from a truly profound spiritual experience.
>>
>>19521094
DPT was intense, never found DMT around here. I didn't mean to buy the LSD, so I figure I might as well try to breakthrough on it.
>>
>>19520973
nice stolen art
>>
>>19521099
I understand completely. But to me, that's entry level. I see the intricate patterns everywhere on command 100% of the time. It's not the most beneficial. It's just the first layer of the onion.
>>
File: 1502667540685.gif (650KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502667540685.gif
650KB, 512x512px
>>19521104
Never said it was oc
>>
>>19521102
Don't approach the LSD with a goal, at the very least.

DMT is easy to come by, what region do you live? If you can't find it, it's easy to extract. DMT is far more intense than DPT and LSD.
>>
>>19521109
What are you, a savant? I don't believe you see those patterns 100% of the time on demand unless your third eye is completely blown open and somehow you're a savant genius.
>>
>>19521114
I almost made Ayahuasca but I had to stop; started doing psychs for the wrong reasons. Tripped for three months or so straight, hence the HPPD. Live in North east USA. Don't have connections anymore.
>>
>>19521120
I have HPPD. I stare long enough, smoke enough cigarettes, sit in the dark, listen to binaural beats, etc. I enter a different headspace and yes I hallucinate. Often without any desire to.
>>
>>19521124
Ayahuasca is way different than smoking DMT> Ayahuasca should only be done in proper setting and after being made proper(Like in the rain forest, with the people that made it).

DMT, on the other hand, should only be smoked from a steamroller while you're laying in bed with all the lights out and no sound.
>>
>>19520973
GO INTO NATURE

GO THROUGH A SAFE FOREST

TRUST ME

Every time I take hallucinogens (not often) I have the urge to get out of the house. People scare you into only staying inside like a baby, but if you'r'e not a retard you won't do anything stupid. Multiple times I've gone on runs or walked deep into the forest and through parks while tripping absolute balls. It was 1000000000x as incredible as sitting in a room staring at pictures on a screen like a retard.

Humans are meant to be in nature or at least outside. If you're going to drop acid, at the very least stay in your backyard

It will be beneficial to you if you do this. I developed very much as a person doing this once or twice a year
>>
>>19521132
Any recommendations for LSD though? What's going to give me a breakthrough? Or should I just go with the flow of it though? I have a strip
>>
>>19521138
I've also walked through the city while VERY deep into an acid trip. If you're not below 50IQ you can understand that you're tripping and not run into cars

Just don't interact with strangers. You will be completely unable to do so
>>
>>19521041
Dog i also have HPPD or whatever. Im gonna do acid for the first time in a bit too. but recently i did it 10 or 12 times in a month so i got some good advice (dont take acid 12 times in a month)

create a well worded intention, literally write in big sharpie on a blank paper what you want to explore or accomplish or whatever your intention is

the acid will try and wrestle your intention out of your hands, but that paper is your armor and you must keep it in your mind

if one is able to compose themselves enough to be able to direct their thought, anything they can imagine spiritually is possible

I also second the other anon. Sacred geometry n stuff. wherever youre going is just as real as here. Understand that God is the essence of everything connecting all of us. As within, so without.

Whatever your intention is you can accomplish it

i intend to realize, personalize, and converse with my demons the next time i trip

Hail Christ every day
>>
Sell it and buy mushrooms.
>>
>>19521145
OP here. The first time I did acid I went to cricket and set up a phone plan did 5 or so hits, was probably shitty. I spent months working while tripping on rc though, think I can interact okay
>>
>>19521143
Go with the flow of it, I'd say.

I have tripped only twice on LSD, but many times on shrooms and DMT. Once on Morning Glory.

The first trip was a bad trip, but an enlightening trip at the same time. I understood electricity, I found my flaws, I discovered my problems. I could see myself from the outside, and how absorbed I was in my ego. The only visuals I had were spider webs everywhere, which I didn't mind as I like spiders. However, when I started to come back to reality, I'd lay in bed. It was only 72 degrees in the house, but it felt like it was 100. I felt I was suffocating in my bedroom. When I'd lie back it felt like there were ... acid(?) fireworks releasing from my body. It was dreadful.

I learned from that trip and waited about a year. The second time, when I had changed a lot internally... more confident, more social, more friendly, etc... I tripped on the same amount. I day tripped this time, though. I went to a nature preserve and walked with my dog around the 6 mile trail. The entire time I was fighting with myself over things, and it was then I learned how powerful the mind really is.

Key being, I never went in with a goal, never went in. I just woke up one morning on the second dose and decided to pop a tab at 0830. I didn't come down until about 18 hours later.

I'm about due for LSD III: Electric Boogalee.
>>
File: 1503545703161.gif (4MB, 605x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503545703161.gif
4MB, 605x600px
>>19521143
see>>19521163

if you go with the flow you are subject to it like a storm, but your powerful mind is able to direct your thinking towards its own ends
LSD is a chemical tool like all drugs
one of the best things you can do is have weed on hand, and a quarter adderall or some strong coffee
create an intention like a mantra. the better detailed, the more detailed your inquiry will be, the more data youll get out of it.
Have a voice recorder or typewriter or blank text document handy to capture your revalations

Know Thyself Senpai
>>
>>19520973
>doing acid again for the first time
This threw me for a loop. I thought you were implying you did something to reset your primary exposure.
>>
>>19521209
If I have a specific desire and I focus on it during my trip, do you think the energy would increase significantly enough to have greater success with the intention?
>>
Put on some ambient music and try meditating. Sounds lame but it's the most psychedelic experience I've ever had.
>>
>>19521209
>blank text document

Recommended, just don't look at the screen with what you're typing.
>>
>>19521226
Anon you already know intuitively thats true! So what more can one do to command energy towards one intention? Thinking, writing, speaking. And how powerful is your intention in the first place? The more evocative the better my dude, descriptive colorful words are better.

You already know what you should do to create and perfect an intention intuitively. All you gotta do is listen!

Write your intention and keep the paper with you like your teddy bear, that it is physically present amongst mental chaos. this is about dominion over mental chaos. so dont be disappointed if it doesnt work. One can direct the energies of the trip, but should probably never fight actively against them. Its up to you to make the distinction and decide when to abandon the mission and just enjoy the experience. You will learn much about yourself no matter what happens, with this method. You know what i mean senpai? i have a feeling you know what i mean
>>
>>19521299
cont.
Hopefully your intentions are humble and focused on healing oneself and not about some abstract imaginable pleasure.

Also highliters are fucking cool as fuck. Slap that shit on your body, say a cross or a cool sigil, then walk out in the sun and look at yourself.

Observe like a scientist, create and recreate little experiments. Theres something spoopy about this reality, something that the occultists just are not gonna tell us. measurable real things.

I got all my shit from Timothy Leary's "how to operate your brain" video, which is on youtube and should be required viewing for anyone looking to use psychadellics constructively.

God bless y'all
>>
>>19521279
Oh yeah this. i am retarded. It is critical that if you're writing, you dont stop to read what youve written for even a second. You can imagine why
>>
>>19521367
>>19521365
>>19521299
>>19521231
So, here's what I think I'll do; there's a park I often go to with a large, old tree by the side of a creek. I meditate while sitting on it's roots a lot. I'll probably go there and for the time before the peak, I'll type a text document with my intent. I'll type for a long time and make a sigil for it. Into the trip I'll let myself drift to typing whatever comes to mind.
>>
>>19521403
Also if I breakthrough I'll probably have a much harder time typing, so I'll just have to keep pressing Ctrl + S prior. How many hits should I do?
>>
>>19521403
>>19521414

sounds good dude. We should be planning this as a breakthrough, otherwise what is we even doing here? The blank document is good, but for the intention, i cant reccomend enough that you write it down physically and in as few words as possible. Its easier to keep a paper with you the entire time, and you can focus on it much easier (again use big lettering). Or write it on your forearm. You understand what im getting at? it needs to be easy to look at and carry with you, because when the trip tries to take your mind somewhere else youre gonna focus on your paper and say "no, THIS is what i'm here for" and you may have to just keep looking at it to remind yourself. no fancy computer stuff involved that way, and its better for the trip since you may have to just keep looking at your written intention. still keep the blank document, but you must make the distinction between writing because you have something to write, or just doing a stream-of-consciousness. in this (made up) process, one must attempt to balance observation and recording. i think youll naturally sort of know what to do.

and anyways, # of tabs depends on how much youve done before and how recently. Be brave, thats all i can say. I also cant reccomend enough smoking weed around the time of the peak if youre able to.
>>
>>19521414
Do you mind if i ask you what your general intention is? If you conjure it up now, itll be ruminating all this time and you may be able to write it more simply and evocatively for the purposes of this trip
>>
>>19521720
About the intention; i said as few words as possible but really its about the balance between minimal words/maximal descriptiveness. The best form of your written intention will read like a prayer or holy text. Knaw-meen?
>>
Sorry guys finishing up at work. One last thing, any grounding techniques for if it goes sour? Think I'm gonna start at 5
>>
>>19520973
listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-vDU00N0M

and you doing it with a friend? Try telepathy.
>>
>>19522328
orange juice
>>
>>19520973
I find that a high dose in combination with a dark, silent room, and comfortable bed to lie down on and you can take off as long as you're willing to let go. If you feel like the dose might now be strong enough have some cannabis on hand to potentiate it.
>>
>>19521114
I am in the southern part of Oregon, what can I do to extract?
>>
>>19521082
Must have been insane. I've had pure only a few times, but it made my other trips feel like child's play.
>>
File: 1499490490475.jpg (101KB, 543x546px) Image search: [Google]
1499490490475.jpg
101KB, 543x546px
>>19520973
Take it with Memantine and Nitrous. If you have eyes to see it, you'll see it.
>>
>>19520990
When you say you made it so you could only see white and blue, does that mean the rest of the colors were black to you?
>>
I'd try them but I don't even know but then let alone find any
>>
>>19520973
meditate
try having kool-aid with a lot of sugar i did it once because the brain loves glucose and i swear i felt my consciousness expand - more likely a sugar high but meh
hang out in nature or your pets but dont let them lick you
>>
>>19521041
Play with emotions. Joy, anger, sadness, happiness, love, regret, determination, confusion and whatnot.

Good lesson to learn and most of all fun.
>>
>>19521299
>>19521365
>>19521720
sounds like magic is nothing more than the efficient operation of the reptile brain in its reconfiguration with to prioritize imagination over the normal mode of thoughts
>>
FOCUS on ANYTHING that YOU INTENT with WILL and not thoughts WILL and INTENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s59xQugqafY
>>
>>19524420

Sounds like Robert Anton Wilson doing a Batman impression.
>>
>>19520973
Why wouldn't you want to giggle?
>>
>>19520973
Play on the train tracks
>>
>>19520973
>doing acid again for the first time

Ok

You wanna enjoy psychedelics, come post on /x/ with the rest of us while you're doing them. You learn a lot about the lovely anons here, and get some comfy shitposts in.

I'd recommend clearing your mind before you go in and watching a horror movie like The Thing or Day of the Dead, with decent gore effects and a very low amount of CGI. Afterwards, when you find your breath, it's best to listen to music and stare at something nice. Don't try and force any revelations, cuz thats how you wind up being an incoherent hard. Enjoy the trip while you can, and reflect on any lessons you might have learned afterwards.
>>
>>19523693
No, all of the other colors either became white or blue, so it was like a snowflake kind-of.
It was like looking at a photograph through a black/white filter except it was a white/blue filter - if that makes any sense.
>>
read a book
>>
>>19524660
that's probably something that drew me
RAW was really "eye' opening for me
>>
>>19520973
You want the McKenna method: sit alone in a dark room, and look into your eyelids with the intent of seeing.

The movie will start soon. Everything will be revealed.
>>
It saddens me that people disrespect a God given sacrament by acting like a toy. Did God want us to play with him? Yeah, and that's why it can be a truly fun and terrifying experience. But it's not a toy to play with without the right intentions and buildup beforehand. You go into God's country without any intention of interacting with him? Why? You'll come back and the chances are high that you won't have learned anything.

Here, try this. Make it a ritual for about two weeks before. Eat healthy, drink nothing except water. Fast every third day. The morning you do it grab some light lean meats and veggies. Take a trip out into a safe place in the country. Plan to spend all day getting lost and finding yourself at the same time. Play, learn, and most importantly pray. Not some formal praying like you're in church or whatever, but pray to whatever higher being there is that he blesses you with a true communion with him. Maybe he needs to teach you something. Maybe he needs to punish you. Or maybe he just wants to play. But you don't come back from a real communion with God without having gotten something good out of it. You defo won't be asking if it was wasted.
>>
butthurt wokefags everywhere man
>>
>>19527059
N-no anon I'm just trying to get better mind and body while maintaining stable connection. I'm a one track mind person multiple anything confuses me. But I don't do anything to bash anything if anything I'm just venting pent up emotions. How do I fix this tell me a way with less effort.
>>
>>19527095
How do you fix what friend? Your one track mind? We've all been given different gifts. You have to figure out how to best use yours. Just don't go down the sinkhole of believing that others' gifts are better than yours or that because your gifts aren't popularized on TV or in music that your gifts aren't valuable. That's how so many people remain ignorant about using their gifts.

If that's what you want to learn about yourself it may be time to take that journey. Focus on that. Ask yourself repeatedly. Meditate for 15 minutes or so every day for a week asking whatever higher being how to identify your gifts and use them correctly vs. degrading yourself by focusing on whatever you perceive to be negative. Write down what you want to learn. A good ayahuasca or mescaline journey should free you up long enough to figure at least something out. Play some good music. Not what you hear on the radio. Some Gregorian chants or native american songs, something like that. It'll help keep you grounded while you take the journey.
>>
>>19520973
Have sex. You HAVE to see a pussy when your visual field is warping.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (21KB, 237x236px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
21KB, 237x236px
>>19520973

just think of things or do things. it's you;re trip, not ours. as I've told someone yesterday "never make travel plans" or something like that. just give out and take in. it's a flow. a circle. circular. a flow. here is an instructional video. but it's a bit dated. DON'T try to "block" anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAs2PBL1RsA
>>
Random anon here who just droped his first hit of the stuff,il see if this thread is around later if able.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.