[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /x/ redpill me more on Satanism and Christianity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I live in a christian house and I want to know how much I've been lied to. Thanks in advance!
>>
this is hell and i am lucifer.

proof?

born on the 26th (secondcoming) of feburary (coldest month) and i have 6 letters in my first name, 6 letters in my middle name, & 6 letters in my last name.

initials are ajs

i see the world through my eyes and im not lying to say everything anyone else says is bullshit.

Im in a extremely weathly family and canadian (best country in world).

drake looks like me but he is black, im white.

This is hell because we struggle to survive, thats nature of hell.
>>
>>19520972
Good God the roleplayers are going crazy today please stop this madness. You are not Lucifer you are a roleplayer with mental issues
>>
>>19520951
almost every religion on the planet is a front of satan. be very careful in who you listen to
>>
>>19520951
Don't listen to roleplayers. Just go directly to the Christian texts. You will abomine the "christians" around us.

Go specially to the Nag Hammadi texts.
>>
You can do whatever you want and even ask god to help you how to drive Lamborghini and how to sniff cocaine from hooker's belly. No matter what crimes you do, what drugs you take or whoever you have sex with, there is a plave for you in the heaven. Only thing god thinks is why do we set ridiculous rules to follow, if we can decide rules by ourselves. That makes is the CEO and god our employee. Only thing he wish to hear is good orders from you, only what you really want your life to be and he will do it for you.
>>
File: ROSEMARYS BABY 4A.jpg (146KB, 533x617px) Image search: [Google]
ROSEMARYS BABY 4A.jpg
146KB, 533x617px
>>19520951
Christianity is kept alive by Luciferians.
If you know the bible, in heaven it used to be the task of Lucifer to lead the angels into worshipping God.

Satanists are not Luciferians and don't even worship some devil called Satan.
They just clearly make a statement that they don't give a rats ass about what Christianity wants you to believe. They do however seek love, enjoyment and happiness in life. With Christianity bombing every fun thing to 'sins' , you can say they choose to do things the Christian bible calls sins and therefor in the eyes of Christianity they are against God and by that definition Satanic.
But who really cares what christians or Luciferians think. They are either dumb, retarded or straight evil (fearing weak and/or ignorant people by making them believe some God awaits to judge them for eternity is Evil).
>>
>>19520951
Your parents wish you the best. They think they made the right choice.
But really wanting something has nothing to do with doing the best thing.
At the end christian end up at the bottom of the food chain. Christians that do end up on top are Luciferians.
A christian believes the lie, a Luciferian tells lies.
Satanists lie or don't, but at least they never told you they were holy or do good in the name of God or fear God.
>>
>>19520951
Read about God mythologys from around the world. The God of the bible is likely the Greek Kronos and the Sumerian Anu and potentially the Egyptian Ra. The serpent in Eden was likely enki. Enlil dindu nuffin, he was just following Anu's orders and caused the flood.
>>
God and Satan? Same dude tbqh
>>
>>19520951
>I want to know how much I've been lied to
Completely.
>>
>>19523653
I get that. But in what ways?
>>
>>19520951
>I want to know how much I've been lied to

Well, it's not the true religion.

There surely is a god and a dark god, not a fallen angel by any means. That's why life is so shitty, dark god. And that's who the elites worship.
This is also why you get so many roleplayers, they are sons of the dark god, so they keep making up spiritual lies and religions so you end up worshipping the dark god.

People aren't your friends, but your deceivers.

If you want my advice learn kriya yoga and meditate. It will yield progressively more fruits.

Ignore SSRF shitposters who tell you to chant names because the names of god we know all belong to the dark god.
>>
>>19520951
its rationalization of mystical experience through the lens of certain people who used it for power

the christians and muslims all kept suppressing the same people.

other than that, all your parents did was pass on their own distrust of the world on to you. you're better off detaching from that as soon as possible and figure it out for yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.