[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Karma acting waaaay too fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5403.jpg (115KB, 550x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5403.jpg
115KB, 550x283px
Is my karma centered?

As soon as I do something bad something bad happens to me instantly or in the next few hours or the day it happens.

It was never like this before. It used to take a while for bad shit to happen to me.

Not that I really believe in it, but it's just a thought that came in my head. Help me out /x/
>>
Id say karma is something that is misunderstood
it means when you do bad things
these bad things will have an affect on your future life. like if you do something bad to a person, he might not help you out with 3000$ on the cancer treatment youll get in the future
>>
>>19520912
Have you tried giving water to the homeless?
>>
>>19520929

Sorry for being ignorant, I have no idea how else to call it rather than *maybe* action reaction

But it's been happening way too many times now especially during this month to think that it's simply a coincidence...gets me thinking you know.
>>
>>19520912

That's not karma. That's the law of attraction. Be shitty, shitty things are attracted to you. Don't be shitty, shitty things aren't attracted to you. Karma determines what you can reroll in to next life.
>>
>>19520937

I do help homeless people whenever I can.
>>
>>19520945

Yes...law of attraction. But why now out of all the times does it have to occur instantly
>>
>>19520912
Get out of your own head as soon as possible
>>
>>19520912

The delay of the mirror is getting closer to the Now.
This has to be practiced until we get to real-time manifestation.
>>
>>19520912
Karma is: If you feel you are on the right path for the greater good, you will be fine. If you force greater good without inner meaning it's null.

Karma is like reading the universe and being in sync with good ideas and way from bad ones and things will go well.

Karma is not paying bills, karma is receiving what is ours and feel happy it worked for you.
>>
>>19522526
But why is karma being served faster rather than the usual someday it is literally becoming an instant service. The second you do wrong it is taking minutes before you get the shitty affect for doing it.
>>
>>19520912
Well stop doing bad things then
>>
>>19522561
>But why is karma being served faster rather than the usual someday it is literally becoming an instant service. The second you do wrong it is taking minutes before you get the shitty affect for doing it.
That's God and the Universe telling you:

URGENTLY correct your intentions and actions before you fuck up, irreversibly.
>>
>>19520937
hi, my name is Harvey. I tried giving water to homeless in Texas and everyone hates me for it.
>>
>>19522730
But why now of all times? So your telling me that just recently God perfected his magical karma magic and we are not questioning this why?
>>
>>19522561
it's happening for me too Anon. not trolling, literally was thinking of leaving my family for a half hour to buy some weed and Bam push broom fell off the wall and sliced my head open right when I decided yes I was going to do it.
>be nice to crickets and insects I've found in my house capturing and releasing
land $135k contract
>YELL at kids
stub toe

spoopy 4 me
>>
>>19520912
I'm noticing this more often on the road when driving. If I honk at someone in anger, not even two fucking minutes later I get honked and yelled at for the stupidest shit. But if I dont honk and try an reel in my anger, then nobody bothers honking at me.
>>
>>19522799
>But why now of all times? So your telling me that just recently God perfected his magical karma magic and we are not questioning this why?
God always perfected His Karma, the reason it's working so fast now is because you are out of time to think about doing the right thing, now you are being conditioned by God and the Universe to do the right thing with every action you take, because you are hard-headed, and wouldn't listen the easy way.

Or it could just give up on you, stop, and just allow you to be permanently destroyed.

One other possibility: you are lying to, cheating on, deceiving, hurting, or otherwise intending or causing ill to a person of extreme good character and great spiritual power. If you keep harming this person, you will be destroyed, and it;s NOT them doing it. All of Creation is doing it they are the centered one, not you. And you're trying to fuck with them. So stop.
>>
>>19523009
My karma is gold anon. And for the most part I've done my best to be decent human but I am human and fucking up comes with the program here on this planet. True I may not learn very well but I am still living. No one is capable of fixing me the only person with those magical capabilities is me. If I can't then maybe I just need to pass on to my next life that can. My failures seek me out every day but they are failures even the most promising one had been sent to me And asked me escape this fate she had to live. We are here and if God feels the need to abandon me let him he was a useless existence in my life who though he would one up my life by threatening me and others with magical back hand abilities. So I will tell you destroyed I may be but dieing would only piss me off at this point. This karma being handed immediately has a purpose a shitty one but you can avoid it by believe that the actions you make are the correct one. Be a good person, do your best to provide a positive influence to humanity and don't go around telling people that God will kill you burn you backhand you shit on you give up on you,. All this so that he can save you from himself. Please get real. Their is a God but he is not this shitty of a being.
>>
I was just thinking about this but I thought I was just having general bad luck. Karma is occurring instantly and constantly; a consistent system of consequence, good or bad. I think something cruel, and abnormally quickly something bad happens. I do something kind, I'm soon rewarded. It's like the whole world has become more reactive to our energy.
>>
>>19523447
We are living in time of great possibility everything is being routed to our reality everyone can feel it in their core. We are note worthy on some supernatural level. This is going to become more severe with each passing month hold fast and pray to which ever God overlooking this.
>>
>>19522792
Under rated
>>
File: 384.jpg (426KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
384.jpg
426KB, 1280x800px
You are free, don't listen to him >>19523009 there is not objective good or objective wrong

Good and evil are subjective and reality can be chaotic
>>
>>19520912
Welcome to the new dimension
>>
>>19523603
T-thanks Lucifer
>>
>>19520912
Karma is an infinitely complex thing. There is no scrutinizing how it works. It just does.

Everything you've mentioned is just an assumption/judgement about your experiences that isn't necessarily true. You can't prove bad luck or karma, and so there's really no use assuming it.

Just let the idea of karma go, good and bad, and just live your life. Your belief is a powerful thing. If you believe you're cursed somehow, then that will be what you experience.

Karma doesn't give a shit about who you are. Think about it like ripples in an ocean of action. There is nothing personal in that, it's just happening. Whatever actions you commit will create ripples, but there is no saying or predicting how that will come back to you if it does at all.

So don't worry about it. You're not cursed. Karma isn't out to get you. Shit just happens sometimes.
>>
Thanks everyone for helping me, knowing that I'm not the only one who's experiencing this is very comforting
>>
>>19522827

Same experience as both of you. I can also tell it wasn't like this before. I think it's preparation for the great tribulations, where this instant karma thing is gonna be even faster and bigger in effect.
>>
>>19520929
Doesn't have to be linked. If someone is really thirsty and asks you if you can lend a drink, if you refuse, you might find yourself in such a situation later and will be refused yourself. Doesn't have to be that same guy.
>>
>>19520929
No, karma is just bad energy being passed around. It doesn't target anybody. That said, if you reject bad karma from another person, they will be susceptible to bad shit happening to them.
>>
>If I don't do bad shit
>I don't have bad things happen to me
hhhmmmm
>>
>>19524264

What about when that person takes the drink, and asks you again the next day? And the next? And so on? And before you know it, you're providing sustenance to this person who instead of finding their own water (which they are capable of), you're nurturing their dependence.

Give them the drink when they're in need, but then teach them how to find water, then if they come back and bug you for a drink, telling them to fuck off is actually the best thing you can do for them.
>>
>>19520912 >>19520912
Do good then
>>
File: 14.jpg (18KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
18KB, 424x318px
>>19523603
>You are free, don't listen to him >>19523009 there is not objective good or objective wrong
Freedom is irrelevant to the objective existence of Good and Evil.

Good is what brings you closer to God, Evil is what takes you further away from God. You are free to choose, in every moment, in which direction you move, closer to God or father away. Because He never moves.

>Good and evil are subjective and reality can be chaotic
Reality IS chaotic (see Second Law of Thermodynamics). This has no bearing on the objective reality of Good and Evil.

And it has nothing at all to do with the basic "Action/Reaction" principle of Karma.
>>
>>19523668
>You can't prove bad luck or karma, and so there's really no use assuming it.
You can't prove the sun is rising tomorrow but it is
>>
>>19524270
>No, karma is just bad energy being passed around.
Also works with good too. DO good, reap good.

Not just evil.

You reap what you sow.
>>
>>19520912
i think because we are entering new era thing has to change
>>
>>19522792
You magnificent bastard , first time i actually laughed at 4chan
>>
>>19520912
Doesn't the person having something bad done to them deserve it?
Karmically, I mean.
If someone gets beat up, they deserved it (according to karma). The person doing the beating, also, deserved to do that beating. Both parties earned their karma.
So...
Guess it doesn't really matter what you do; it's all a part of the karmic cycle.
And by 'karmic cycle' I mean it's completely retarded.
It's just logic, like >>19520929 says: do something not cool to someone and chances are that you will have not cool things happen to you.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.