[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Art Bell lied to his listeners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Art Bell_yellow_bell.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Art Bell_yellow_bell.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
So many times his guests and their stories were proven to be absolute lies and frauds yet Art pushed their bullshit as real just to get ratings.
"It comes under the category of telling you the truth. Something I'm really big on."
-- Art Bell during a live Coast to Coast AM broadcast, April 17, 2001

"Ratings equal money, I should know." -- Art Bell

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/art_bell.htm
>>
I just wish he didn't go crazy in the end , he was back and everybody was happy and then he just went nuts and left forever
>>
>>19520291
Crook is always a crook.
Art Bell couldn't help himself.
>>
>>19520272
He just had a baby at 80, gotta respect that
>>
>>19520272
>http://www.ufowatchdog.com/art_bell.htm
99% of US media is either scripted, staged, or just all-out fake. I don't know how they stomach it desu. Art is a very rich man thanks to the dumb fucks who paid to listen to his bullshit.

Shame on you, America. Shame on you.
>>
>>19520350
making baby at age 80 is sure thing to have baby with lot's of health problems.
i'm sure his philippine wife wan't it anchor baby to be made and born in the USA
>>
>>19520350
>kid likely to be born with autism or aome such other defect, and will be left to deal with it alone when his dad dies five years from now
I don't respect that at all.
>>
saved
>>
Most of your transmissions have been real as far as I
>>
Whatever happened to Ramona?
>>
>>19522635
Art got rid of her. She was getting too old and she was sick with asthma. Besides, Art had much younger sextoy already lined up in Philippines.
>>
The same reason lying larping threads flourish.
>>
Art Bell also advertised bunch of bullshit rip off products on his shows benefiting financially from those who trusted Art's voice promoting them and bought that garbage.
>>
Most of Art's guests were full of BS, or loony.
While there are some serious kleptomaniacle sociopathic hucksters in that arena that should be limited or blocked for ethical reasons.
>>
File: 1500881131976.jpg (85KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500881131976.jpg
85KB, 773x1000px
>>19520272
Fuck off and back to bellgab with your bullshits.
>>
"So what? Controversy is good for ratings." -- Reported to have been said by Art Bell to Linda Howe after being informed Hale-Bopp Companion was a fraud.

"These are original Kodak photographs of an alien encounter."-- Art Bell, Nov 11, 1998 endorsing the bogus Jonathan Reed Alien Hoax
>>
"My hopes for America are virtually nonexistent," he writes in his autobiography, "The Art of Bell."
>>
>>19522635
She died of asthma attack on the couch while he slept in the other room.
>>
Are any of his comments actually surprising?

I learned about him late, but have listened to just about every single show from all his years on the radio over the last few years. (I get to listen to a shit load of content at work, Art Bell, O&A, audio books a-plenty.)

He's so clearly, from start to finish, a troll. You can hear the sarcasm and laughter in his voice so often when he's interviewing retards who believe in aliens or conspiracy theories. He knew all along it's bullshit, and milked it for all it's worth.

Entertaining as fuck though, and only a retard would ever think that;
1. Any of his guest's supernatural claims are real or
2. That Art Bell himself believed anything supernatural exists.
>>
Is there no limit to what Bell would put on the air? "Well," he says, "I had Tom Metzger, the white supremacist, on the other night, so pretty much no. "
At the end of that broadcast, Bell told Metzger, "I am married to a brown-skinned Asian woman. What does that make me?"
A traitor to your race, Metzger said.
>>
>>19524126
That's what I thought, you could hear it in bells voice how much even he didn't really buy it. He got where he did by playing on people that have no idea what a social clue is
>>
"I'm still a reporter. ." -- Art Bell, March 5, 1999, appearing on Larry King Live when asked if he was a believer or a reporter.

"I'm not a reporter. I'm a talk show host..." -- Art Bell, March 5, 1999, on the same Larry King Live show where he earlier said he was a reporter.
>>
Art Bell's girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=vRI3ol4UJHc
>>
>>19524233
Random clips taken out if context and edited together. Fuck off, ballgrab.
>>
File: Art Bell=left his 2 kids.jpg (197KB, 779x648px) Image search: [Google]
Art Bell=left his 2 kids.jpg
197KB, 779x648px
>>19525175
They are not random clips. This is what Heather Wade said in her anger filled with hate fury showing her real personality.
This is in line with her wishing death on George Noory or wishing blowing of a vein in his eye or heart attack to happen on air for Alex Jones that she posted on public forum.
Those are examples of Art Bell's smart choice he made to replace him and to continue his legacy.
Total complete undisputed disgraceful failure and brown soiling from what ever little legacy Art Bell had left even before choosing Heather Wade as his replacement.

Psychic powers at work I guess. Or maybe a phenomenal curse on Art Bell and his disgraceful life as a human and as a professional radio host
being known as a dishonest host lying to his listeners in order to get ratings so Art Bell can make money of their trust.
Now Art Bell as far as his reputation goes isn't even worth toilet paper he uses to wipe his ass, or his wife uses to wipe his ass because Art Bell has really really bad back.
>>
"I have really really bad back"
-Art Bell on air
>>
>>19525395
This is the most coherent thing that you have ever typed out, theONE.
>>
>>19525395
Wow you're a wimp.

Go listen to some O&A and toughen up, faglord.
>>
>>19525395
>Being this clueless as to how radio works
>Thinking Art Bell did things that not every other radio show does

Holy ignorance, tardman.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.