[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't they cover pizzagate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 22

File: lpotl.jpg (391KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
lpotl.jpg
391KB, 1400x1400px
Why won't they cover pizzagate?
>>
>>19520052
they did. a reporter lost his job for it.
>>
>>19520052
What are liberals for $400 Alex?
>>
>>19520052
Almost no one will cover pizzagate. They like living and dont feel like suiciding themselves with two bullets to the back of the head.

If that doesn't prove there's something to it, i don't know what does.

For God's sake, at least someone big time cover the Clinton kill list. There's so much to that it's insane.
>>
>>19520052
the nervous laughter that inevitably comes from any mention of pizzagate in the media tells you everything you need to know
>>
Because it's disinfo.
>>
I know two really good podcasts who have covered Pizzagate extensively. Like...they made ME of all people have a "Oh shit..." moment.

Then I saw /x/ going on about how great these guys from LPOTL and looked them up. To me, it seems they fell into the trap a lot of podcasts and alternative media who cover conspiracies fall into.

They got big. They got sponsors that give them money under the table alongside their more open sources of income "We're 100% viewer funded" bullshit. And with hose sponsors came some subjects they can't cover.

Hell even with interviewing or quoting people, you end up in a weird "You can't talk about X or I'll throw a shitfit." type deal.

Their earlier stuff was pretty good. The newer stuff is...basically like what Reddit thinks is scary and controversial. They are now pandering to their largest support group, which is probably NOT the average /x/phile.

Why has /x/ not started a podcast? I thought some guy tried? what the fuck happened?
>>
Because Pizzagate is 90% made up bullshit 9% wishful thinking and 1% unverifiable conjecture.
They'd have to sift through a huge pile of shit to get at anything substantial.

I read every pizzagate related post on 4chan from day 1 and I still don't get what it was about. Hillary Clinton being part of a secret child prostitution ring that for some reason used a pizza place as a base of operations? Sounds like a stupid conspiracy theory even by conspiracy theory standards. Besides they covered the topic already in their hellfire in government episodes.

On an unrelated topic, why do they call him Hong Kong Henry Zebrowski?
>>
As a couple others have mentioned...

It's because Pizzagate is mostly bullshit. That doesn't mean that I don't believe people at the highest level of power don't have fucked up rape orgies where they violate children,,, But Pizzagate is a goddamn smokescreen.
>>
>>19521050
You clearly paid no attention at all if you think the issue was centered on a pizza parlor and is exactly how CTR was trying to spin it. So having said that, have a nice day Brock.
>>
>>19521197
Skippy, you're getting talented in your strawman arguments.
>>
File: 1503529885130.jpg (365KB, 1421x941px) Image search: [Google]
1503529885130.jpg
365KB, 1421x941px
>>19520052
because there is zero evidence in the favor of it. you'll notice that noone ever presents any evidence for pizzagate being anything beyond a /pol/ meme
>>
>>19521913
WTF??? There's literally a mountain of evidence. Shit man, people get convicted every day with less evidence than what's been dug up
>>
>>19521932
Proof please
>>
>>19522015
Dude, research it yourself. You're not a baby and I'm not your daddy. Take some responsibility and walk yourself to school.
>>
>>19520052
>Why won't they cover pizzagate?
Because [TRIGGERED]
>>
File: IMG_20170815_235917.jpg (26KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_235917.jpg
26KB, 480x336px
Because its fucking fake and a /pol/ meme. Are u seriously that retarded.
>>
>>19521050

You are a terrible fucking shill.
>>
LOOK I MAEK LE FUNNEH VOICE HARHARHARHARHARHAR
I'M A LOWKEY RACIST BUT PRETEND I HAVE LE MORAL HIGH GROUND BECAUSE I'M WITH HER -> ROROROROROROROROROR YOU LIKE MY GOOK I MEAN JAP IMPERSONATION?
>>
>>19520052
They don't want to end up erased. Career and credibility. Power breeds safety for evil.
>>
>>19521050
Your an idiot. Just so you know. You fell for it, I'm convinced. Only thing on any board that got us threatened. Legitimately. Mods here, and posters. They went after our heart for our investigating it at all.
>>
>>19521035
What two podcasts covered it?
>>
File: karl-pilkington-834191681.jpg (33KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
karl-pilkington-834191681.jpg
33KB, 615x409px
>>19521932
>>19522064
and yet, as i said, you're unable to provide a scrap of evidence. interesting. i don't think you can expect people to know something you're unable to provide evidence for
>>
>>19522104
The Secret Teachings (Ryan Gable is the host.)

And

Open Eyes Network. (Ira Robinson is the host.)

Ryan Gable worked with Art Bell at one point, and Art tried to tell him he couldn't talk about certain things.

Then the site Ira Robinson is affiliated with (Late Night In The Midlands), its owner was turned off by Art as well.

They all have some neat stuff. But they all talked about shit so weird Art Bell tried to censor them...well two of them.
>>
>>19521035
Nigga please, their sponsors are common trash that even people like Dan Carlin advertise - Adam and Eve, Blue Apron, Me Undies, those shaving kits. Every other podcast with a bigger audience has those. You wouldn't call Carlin a SJW, would you?
>>
>>19522109
I mean...the Podesta E-mails at the very least point to something illegal going on. Have you read them?
>>
>>19521932
THEN FUCKING POST IT. Why do people keep telling me to go fuck myself every time I ask for proof? There are hundreds of hosting sites ran by paranoid Russian hackers with servers hidden in bunkers, why not use one of those if the proof is so fucking convincing and 100% true? Why not use Tor with Tails on a thinkpad bought by a hobo and then thrown into a trash compactor? Whatever works.
>>
>>19522139
Would those sponsors, sponsor a podcast that talked about kiddy diddlers and Obama smelling like sulfur?

Probably not.

If they became actually controversial, all those sponsors would dump them.
>>
>>19522156
If I wasn't on mobile I would. Look up the Podesta emails. You can literally just type that into your browser and you'll get a mound of shit to look at.
>>
>>19522158
They already talked about Obama smelling like sulfur and being a reptilian, they talked about Bohemian Grove, Area 51, 9/11 being an inside job, etc. Your theory doesn't make sense. They even took calls from people who didn't want to disclose their identities and who worked for US/British military, with one of those guys (a retired British officer) later creating his own podcast (Sgt. Goldenthroat).
>>
>>19522167
Don't take the bait, friend. You know the truth. If he wanted to know it he'd already be searching for it. The motherfucker isn't saying "I've searched all i know how to search and I'm at a loss for some specific piece of information." No. The motherfucker is demanding you spoonfeed him for no other reason than to waste your time.
>>
>>19522198
You're not going to do shit by telling every person to dig through thousands of emails (which you think contain codewords) and to stop others from "spoonfeeding". Nobody will take you seriously and IF you are telling the truth, it will die with you. Hope you're fucking happy.
>>
>>19522176
You're missing my point. They avoid subjects because of their sponsors. It's the same reason YouTube had the "adPocalypse" or whatever you want to call it. And if that stuff they talked about that was actually controversial was from years back, BEFORE they were heavily sponsored, you're just agreeing with me.

I even said that they used to be good. Now they act like they have boundaries. Generally, when that happens, it is because they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them.

Also

>believing anon callers are who they say they are

Fuck, dude.
>>
>>19522208
>They avoid subjects because of their sponsors
Name one. The only thing they avoided were the cartels, mainly because Marcus has family in Texas.
>>
>>19522176
Horseshit. They know what they can't talk about. So they talk about moon landings and flat earth and Hillary Clinton being replaced by a clone. Shit that can't in any way be taken truly seriously. Start talking about shit that can literally lead to the guillotine for a lot of these fucking perverted psychos and knowing literally every establishment pawn is ready to attack them, well, those sponsors get just a little bit shy.
>>
>>19522198
Of course. But in the process he's making himself look like a tool.

>>19522207
Doing research is how any one of us figured it out. And if you type in the correct sequence of mysterious words...i'll leave you to guess how you could get this sequence of words for Podesta Pizzagate Emails...you will have the needed info right in front of you.

I generally don't believe in Shills. But, fuck me i'm rethinking my stance on that.
>>
>>19522207
Nah, it's far more than just emails. It's fucking kids being sent worldwide via embassies under the guise of art. It involves damned near every head of state. It involves massive fraud through the banking system. It involves chiefs of police, heads of government investigative agencies, etc. This is a lot fucking bigger than a fucking pizza parlor in Washington dc. It just so happens that a lot of autistic people found that the owner of that pizza parlor was the chink in the armor and started digging like autists do. They found a fuckload of information and I'm not going to spend a minute trying to get you to change your mind.
>>
>>19522246
Then why not create a document with established facts, pictures, addresses, photos, etc? There are enough pre-2000 processors without backdoors, Thinkpads and obscure Linux distributions to safely create something like that. Hell, decentralize it, use Retroshare or homing pigeons, whatever.

>>19522228
I wish someone paid me to shitpost on the Internet, believe me.
>>
>>19522217
Well.

Pizzagate.

Probably other pedophile accusations, or ones that were true like Jimmy Saville. I have not actual memory of them talking about any of that at all, anything having to do with "muh pedos" in about two years.

If i'm wrong, ok. Fine. But I don't think they have.
>>
>>19521050
cheese pizza
>>
>>19522271
There's quite a few compositions of it all. /pol/ would hand it over to you since they actually researched a lot of it thenselves.

Say what you will about them. /pol/ is good at that shit.
>>
>>19522289
They covered Saville, of that I'm 100% sure, also mentioned the British pedo connection (and IIRC even laughed at media calling the men "Southeast Asian", and not Muslim, or that may have been another podcast). They haven't covered Pizzagate YET. As I said, they're a commercial podcast with a Patreon and a group of paid supporters who have their own ideas for episodes, which in turn get priority. Keep in mind that they have no obligation to cover EVERYTHING.
>>
>>19520052
Because it's a retarded right-wing conspiracy on par with Barack Obama not being born in Hawaii?
>>
>>19522307
Ok. I get that. If they ever touch on it, good. Cool. Fine.

But I still think they have not due to sponsors. And Patreon will quite obviously cancel your account at any given time if enough people bitch.

Not even talking JUST about the Lauren Southern deal either. They took down stuff from Leftist groups as well. Which I would normally applaud. BUT it was all because just enough bitching happened. (Off track a bit. Sorry.)
>>
>>19522315
Come on you fucking dipshit. If his own grandmother saying he was born in Kenya, if his own wife saying he was born in Kenya, if he himself saying he was foreign born, and if the obvious forged birth certificate aren't enough to make you question his background, well, then you simply want to be an idiot.
>>
>>19522315
The pedophile part might be wrong.

But there is enough stuff going around that points to drugs, prostitutes, and so on. Which should still make you want to look into it.

If I can't snort coke out of a hooker's ass, they can't either!
>>
>>19522339
You cannot be serious. Please fuck off back to /pol/ with this garbage.
>>
>>19522347
You brought it up. On a board where we talk about conspiracies. If anyone should fuck off, it be you muh boi.
>>
>>19522347
This ain't pol shit, boy. This is real life conspiracy shit. Sorry if CNN isn't here to breastfeed your baby ass.
>>
>>19522361
>>19522393
The whole Birther thing was always just a racist fantasy crafted and supported by old white dudes who didn't like having a non-white President.
>>
>>19522136
You know what episodes these are?
>>
>>19520052
Because it's confirmed KGB disinformation that almost got innocent people killed by a crazy man with an AR-15.
>>
>>19523057
A crazy dude who wasn't actually crazy but was paid to act like he was crazy. He was a crisis actor, after all. The only crazy thing about that situation is that the guy was shooting magic bullets that magically went through the floor above him and get lodged directly in the hard drive of a main player's computer AND that bullet had a JFK magic trajectory as well. Maybe he was Happy Gilmore with a rifle. I don't know. Oh, yeah. That dude happened to ingeniously move all of the street cameras AND security cameras of the surrounding businesses days in advance and not one single person noticed until RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED when all of the cameras were moved right back into place. While the guy was in handcuffs. He must've been Houdini AND David Copperfield rolled into one.
>>
>>19522104
>>19521035
Here is another that is related to but not only pizzagate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-fbJCRrUKw
>>
>GUYS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY ILLEGAL IS GOING ON AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON SHOULD KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
>Oh shit man, tell me everything
>FUCKING LOOK IT UP YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>19521050
Go back to bed Hillary.
>>
File: 1402956666291.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1402956666291.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>people in this thread calling pizzagate deniers shills and telling them to look op the evidence themselves instesd of providing it
stop larping faggots

Pizzagate is just conservatives blaming pedophilia on other political groups to redirect attention from the fact that it is conservatives who support marriage to young girls

If anything all you faggots who "believe" in pizzagate are simply helping ridiculing other actual cases of child abuse which wont be investigated as a result

But its ok
If just you can spout your CTR memes you are happy
>>
I believe there is a code... but maybe it is not for p. When I searched for the term "pizza" in the darknet, I found a forum where they promise to deliver pizza "in whole europe". It was password protected, but you could see subforums (I think it was pasta and cheese)... it was created some years ago (maybe 2013). There were only a few posts but it scared the hell out of me
>>
Yes I'd love to hear 60 minutes of Marcus and Henry flip back and forth between insulting Pizzagate investigators and making jokes about jerking off on pizza while Ben emphatically says "I... LOVE. Pepperoni. Isn't it great."

The best part is when Marcus makes a joke and then switches into serious mode to tell the audience how they should think about something, and then Henry puts on a somber voice to back him up but really he's just setting himself up for a joke that basically amounts to "but haha my butt and also I'm fat".
>>
>>19524768
So you're admitting that you're a mental midget incapable of researching something you're interested in. Or you're just trying to waste time. Which is it
>>
>>19522559
Oh fuck off with that shit. True or not it was a viable concern at the time because his father was Kenyan and we've never had a president with a foreign born parent. Well. We have. But not since the 1700-1800's.
>>
>>19520052
Lawsuits
>>
>>19522572
Oh gods...no. I'm sorry. Ryan Gable has a YT channel where he has videos over it.

Then on Open Eyes they added all their stuff to YT as well.

Just type in "Ryan Gable Pizzagate."

Or "Open Eyes Network Pizzagate"

I'd help link you but I'm stuck on mobile for the next few hours. I'll probably come back and link some of it when I get to my PC.
>>
>>19525733
It's not so much about what we know to be the truth, in this case them saying he was born to a foreigner. That was a honeypot. We have to look into why they lied about fucking everything concerning his past. What they said was the controversial truth was meant to serve as a distraction. Whether he was born in Kenya or not is kind of irrelevant. They used that as a honeypot. A honeypot isn't effective unless it's believable yet easily enough made fun of to keep the real shit from getting out.

Was he born in Kenya? Probably. And they did that to get people thinking he was ineligible to be president even though wherever he was born he was likely born a USC to a USC mother and derived his citizenship from her regardless of where he was born. So if him being born in Kenya is irrelevant, what were they actually hiding and what made it so dangerous that they needed to forge everything from his past? It's verified that his birth certificate was fraudulent, therefore some piece of information on it was damning. The larpers made it about his country of birth and pied pipered people away from what it really could've been that actually mattered.
>>
>>19525865
Contd

The pied pipers about pizzagate do the same by being unable to actually refute the real evidence and instead focus on how silly the idea is that kids were trafficked through a pizza parlor while conveniently ignoring all relevant information that would make real people actually stop and consider what's really happening. And they keep harping on the pizza parlor like those who've looked into it would actually focus on the building itself. A lot of these researchers have seen through the BS yet the CTR folks and just regular shitposters try to throw wrenches into the gears.

There's obviously something going on, there's obviously occult practices and shit involving kids and involves a lot of prominent people across the world spanning all political parties and governments.

Whether these pied pipers, shills, and shitposters can accept the truth getting out is another story. Anyone actually interested will have looked themselves and seen that at least something really dark and ominous is going on without an iota of doubt.
>>
>>19525865
You do realize that if he was born in Kenya, he could never have been President, right?

His mom didn't matter. Well. Arguably. That has never happened before, so it DID warrant debate and scrutiny. The POTUS doesn't get to say "Well my mom was..." you have to have been foreign born. Or born on a military base/U.S. territory. Puerto Ricans, can technically come be President. Kenyans cannot. Even if their mom was American.
>>
And i have zero desire to try to sway someone's mind. If they haven't done any research and automatically claim it's B.S. or give the same B.S. that pretty much all jews networks have spewed, then they're not worth the conversation
>>
>>19525881
>Foreign born

Meant native born. I'm still half asleep.
>>
>>19525881
Not true. The SCOTUS has said citizenship obtained at birth qualifies for natural citizenship.
>>
>>19525888
It's cool. I know what you meant. I determine people's citizenship on the regular. I kind of have to know the ins and outs of immigration law.
>>
>>19525904
Although had i ever encountered someone with a fake birth certificate and publications and statements from family members that the person i encountered was born in another country and never properly derived his citizenship, I'd arrest him. Obama deserved to be arrested for violating immigration laws as there was definitely probably cause, and I'd argue proof beyond a reasonable doubt, that Obama was not a genuine USC.
>>
>>19525895
Oh yeah? Well fuck me then.
>>
>>19522307
That's mostly a cultural difference. Everyone in Britain knows what "Asian" means. No one thinks those girls were raped by Chinese men. And yes, those men did come from Asia. The idea that the word "Asian" only refers to east Asians is an American cultural bias.
When the media wants to cover something up, they'll say "urban youths" or something of that description, not "Asian".
>>
>>19525724
now that is a convincing argument
>>
>>19525929
Yeah, it's how ted cruz was eligible regardless of him being born in canada with a cuban father.
>>
>>19525952
They used the same tactic on him though.

I just disliked Obama regardless. And Cruz. Neither one was worth much of a damn.
>>
>>19525940
The best one I heard was when the police were hunting for a man with "a local accent". No mention of race, but trying their hardest to paint the image of a white man in people's heads.
>>
>>19525962
They did. The difference is that cruz didn't shield himself with a series of lies to defend his citizenship. Obama did and that leads intelligent people to at least question the true motives behind the lies. The obvious answer for most people was that he wasn't a USC even though it was queationable and full of potholes. Like i said, had that been a real person standing in front of me they'd get arrested. But I'm not naive enough to wholeheartedly believe it wasn't a trap meant to misdirect from something else.
>>
>>19526009
And i believe the same type of situation is occurring with pizzagate. Focus on the pizza parlor angle to redirect from the larger Franklin scandal level issue.
>>
>>19522149
WOOOOAH DUDE THE EMAILS MAN

HE SAID THEY LIKED WALNUTS

WHO ACTUALLY LIKES WALNUTS

NO ONE THATS WHO IT MEANS THEYRE PEDOS

>EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO FUCK KIDS AS MUCH AS I DO - t. Anon
>>
>>19525724
Wa-hoah there Billy Jim, slow down before you completely win me over with all of that knowledge you clearly have.

Why don't you stop dodging the question and provide some evidence, so I can stop laughing at your faggotry and do some conspiracy digging.
>>
>>19526009
Of course

But even if this was a smokescreen. Be it Obama or Pizzagate, both hint at something going on and cannot be ignored.

You deal with inmigration. I deal with (well. Used to. I hope to be doing it again soon.) Criminal Investigation. I have worked fraud, extortion, and normal cases between two different jobs.

The emails between the Podesta, that "artist" lady's practices, and even the Dennis Hastert and Anthony Weiner cases are all connected. Child abuse is the only logical connection to connect them all. The only other two plausible connections are drugs and normal prostitution. (Even human trafficking.)

I'm looking at it all for what it is. I have not jumped to any conclusion other than, they did and continue to do something illegal.
>>
>>19526174
Fuck off hillshill, you lost.
>>
>>19522289
They do a couple part series on the Franklin Coverup which was basically the pizzagate of the 80s but proven to be true.
>>
>>19526337
Good.

How long ago though?
>>
>>19526339
Years ago, not disagreeing that the show is worse now that they make a shitload of money off it and do live shows and all that. It definitely is, not sure if it's because sponsors specifically or just they don't care enough to do deep research on shit they really care about anymore because they're focused on patreon & live show stuff making them tens of thousands of dollars a month and I can't blame em I like money too.
>>
>>19526299
And she got subpoena'd last I heard.

You tired of winning yet bro?

Me either.
>>
>>19526355
Well that's my entire point here. I coukdn't find a single episode within the last few years worth of stuff.

And I guarantee sponsors have a part in it. Spoken or unspoken they always do.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
Paranormies did a pretty good ep on it like a year ago
>>
File: 1478703818685.png (3MB, 4121x2344px) Image search: [Google]
1478703818685.png
3MB, 4121x2344px
So people can stop whining
>>
File: 1478704046984.jpg (1MB, 4121x2351px) Image search: [Google]
1478704046984.jpg
1MB, 4121x2351px
>>
File: 1478704415885.jpg (1MB, 4121x2351px) Image search: [Google]
1478704415885.jpg
1MB, 4121x2351px
>>
File: 1478473913895.png (1MB, 1214x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1478473913895.png
1MB, 1214x1300px
I don't have 3 and 4 apparently
>>
File: 1503255155294.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503255155294.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
I did a lot of digging on the pizzagate scandal and I consider myself fairly open minded. I don't like throwing around the word hate because it's a strong word but the only two groups I'd say are worthy of it are pedophiles and rapists. With that said, I was fully expecting to come out of my research outraged but all I found was a big load of nonsense. It's a thinly veiled campaign made to smear the image of "liberals" or whatever by making the most heinous accusations possible. Alefantis's biggest crime is having shit taste in art and probably being involved in money laundering.

Art that depicts children in suggestive situations is nothing new. I think it's gross and pointless shock value but "artsy" types go nuts over art that gives you strong reaction so it's no wonder a picture of a little boy being crucified is popular with that crowd. I won't even get into how the Comet Pizza place bills itself as a liberal haven but that should be a big enough red flag for anyone who knows how /pol/ is. It's a false flag meme that got out of hand.
>>
>>19527164
#Cumpanda

Nothing to see here
>>
>>19527164
What about his Instagram profile pic a statue of the most well known champion of pedophillia in ancient times
>>
>>19527179
That's just edgy art. Isn't it time to go to sleep?
>>
>>19527179
Either more edgy "artistic" choices or a very poor choice of marble statue from someone who didn't know much about it at the time and didn't want to change it after the fact since it would just fuel the fire. It's like how little kids will use pictures of dictators as their youtube icons. They're not "literal nazis" so much as they're just edgy kids who want attention.
>>
>>19527196
Yeah, there is no bigger context at all. Aren't you feeling sleepy?
>>
>>19521050
nice try Podesta
>>
>>19527238
I know it's kind of ironic to say it on /x/ of all places but sometimes there really isn't a bigger context. Not everything is a big conspiracy and just because somebody has questionable taste in art doesn't make them a member of some super shady human trafficking shadow government ring. Hell I'm pretty sure there is a nasty global pedo ring but some liberal weirdo in DC who runs a pizza restaurant isn't part of it.
>>
>>19527263
Do you believe his real name is "Child Love"

Geez, I'm getting tired
>>
>>19527164
>I don't like throwing around the word hate because it's a strong word but the only two groups I'd say are worthy of it are pedophiles and rapists.
How is rape worse than murder?
>>
>>19522559
Hillary and her '08 campaign team started the birther meme, retard.

>>19527179
>>19527164
Or the fact that Alefantis hires employees who constantly make sexually charged comments about children on social media. Or that he books bands whose lyrics and imagery include enthusiastic references to pedophilia. Or that, in one instance, an audience member at a show at Comet suggested that Alefantis is attracted to little kids, to which the performer onstage responded, "we all have our preferences hehehe."

Why is Alefantis and everyone he surrounds himself with so obsessed with sexualizing kids? It seems like 80% of Alefantis & the gang's social media presence revolves around kids and sex. Nevermind all the numerous connections to actual pedophilia and human trafficking within their social clique. Nevermind the PSA put out by the DHS about human trafficking that features a pizza parlor somewhat similar in appearance to Comet. What I want to know is why does Alefantis's entire being seem to revolve around this stuff? Why are his friends and colleagues the same way? Some people's lives revolve around 420blazeit. Some people like Magic: The Gathering. Some like Led Zeppelin. For Alefantis & crew, their interest is children and sex. I guess according to the shills this is perfectly common adult behavior. Or maybe they're just pretending, I'm waiting for that claim.
>>
>>19527372
Personally i think Child Love is just an involved person. I think John Podesta, aka The Chief, is actually acting as manager.
>>
>>19527465
I think it's all of it. They say that it's unrealistic to think that a DC pizza place couldn't possibly be a front for child trafficking when mafias have been running drugs, money, women and weapons through restaurants for a century. Average Americans in the Midwest would be investigated for a fraction of the shit Alefantis has done.
>>
>>19527949
Fair point. Maybe Child Love is more of a pass through or gatekeeper of sorts.
>>
They mentioned it in passing before.

Henry is quiet bout it. Marcus shits on the idea of even considering it. Been just makes jokes about it. That makes me think that Henry probably got excited about doing it. Marcus got rightous about how it's bullshit and Ben, like most of the topics, doesn't care.

Expect more true crime episodes, and nothing as "edgy" as pizza gate.
>>
>>19520814
Almost no one will cover tiny magic pink unicorns living secretly in peoples shoes. They like living and dont feel like suiciding themselves with two bullets to the back of the head.

If that doesn't prove there's something to the tiny unicorn theory, i don't know what does.
>>
>>19528908
That WOULD explain all those reporters that tried to talk about tiny pink unicorns killing people that find out they exist.
>>
>>19528924
Aaaand which reporter killed someone that found out pizzagate evidence? And what was the evidence?

You know that this day and age killing someone promotes the cause and does not make it go away, right?

This got hilarious really quick.
>>
>>19528940
In a murder-conspiracy-coverup, the reporter is the one that died, not the one doing the killing. I'm not sure how you managed to misread anon's logic that badly.
>>
>>19521050
>read every post since day 1. still don't know what's going on.
reading comprehension
>>
Really the conspiracy needs to shift names. Characters involved iirc are linked to people who were involved with Marc Dutroux. It goes deeper than a pizza parlour.
>>
>>19520052

They've already covered ritual child abuse in government conspiracy theories. For like two or three episodes.
>>
>>19521932
>There's literally a mountain of evidence.
>>19522064
>Dude, research it yourself.

Uhhh
>>
>>19524802

I'm sorry, but how do you "search a term on the dark net"? The dark net is, by definition, the area of the internet which does not show up on any search engine.

That being said, yes there's obviously a code being used. But it's OBVIOUSLY for drugs. The whole child sex ring thing is complete nonsensical disinformation.
>>
>>19520052
TO Normalize it in society to switch from it seen as taboo
>>
sidenote
i believe marcus is a compulsory liar
i know, because i am a liar
and you cant bullshit a bullshitter
>>
>>19529252
Step 1: go on duckduckgo
Step 2: "deepweb search"
Step 3: do said search

Pretty basic.
>>
File: 1504235376604.jpg (9KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
1504235376604.jpg
9KB, 300x201px
>>19522559
>
>>
>>19525746
No worries senpai, I'll try searching
>>
>>19528972
This.

If you know pizzagate but don't know Dutroux, Saville, Franklin, Kincora Boys Home in Ireland, Le Cercle and the Dutroux network...and many more then you won't get anywhere and will be shilled heavily to focus on pizza parlors.
>>
https://pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Friendly reminder before pizzagate was pedowood and it got shilled to death.
>>
>>19530857
There are names I'd add there for investigation or links.
>>
File: podesta.jpg (3MB, 7000x5893px) Image search: [Google]
podesta.jpg
3MB, 7000x5893px
>>19522156
Start with this, then research more. Always leads back to the Synagoge of Satan (revelation 2:9 and 3:9)
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>19523057
The only thing that got hurt was the computer, hmmm, really makes one think.
>>
>>19531506
>>19530826
>>19528972
Some fun Dutroux related names:

Michel Lelievre -> an accomplice of Dutroux

Bernard Weinstein -> another accomplice of Dutroux

Michelle Martin -> Dutroux's wife and accomplice in previous kidnapping and sexual abuse of 5 young girls

Police force in Belgium 1986-1996 -> Informants noted that Dutroux asked for help to kidnap girls, all requirements to arrest him were met months before his arrest, Dutroux's mom tipped off police he was hiding girls in his home, tapes showing Dutroux building the secret basement were not watched because the force had "no video player"

Rene Michaux -> investigator in charge of investigating Dutroux, despite children's voices being heard in Dutroux's home by a locksmith and other investigators he said there was nothing and lead the investigative team out

Melchior H. M. J. F. C. Wathelet -> Justice Minister who released Marc Dutroux after 3 years of a 13 year sentence prior to the main case, was also implicated to be involved in the sex ring

Belgian Ministry of Justice -> sacked a judge who ordered further investigation of the sex ring, later disbanded the investigation team and halted all investigations

Dutroux's shrink -> gave him prescriptions for sedatives and sleeping pills he used on the girls

Michel Nihoul -> involved in conspiracy and drug trafficking with Dutroux, accused of abusing some girls and involvement in murder of them

Jean-Claude Van Espen -> replacement judge who shut down the investigation into the sex ring

Michel Fourniret -> Same type of case as Dutroux, with dead witnesses and all

Patrice Alegre -> Yet another similar case where this time Alegre accused the police force instead of politicians
>>
>>19528972
It;s a trigger word people dismiss it. All the media has to say to get people to mock it is call something a conspiracy theory or fake news
>>
File: transhumanism.jpg (362KB, 790x410px) Image search: [Google]
transhumanism.jpg
362KB, 790x410px
>>19520052
>HoHo! This serial killer is even crazier than our own Henry zebrowski. Who's fucking crazy.

Truly we have reached the next level of comedy.
>>
>>19531598
https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/wikileaks-slammed-over-publishing-dossier-including-belgian-pedophile-killer-marc-dutroux/news-story/94e96a9a0c5ca807ae94afe12d1ded62
>>
So I guess Marcus bailed on cave comedy radio to set up "last podcast network"
That's retarded, why not just call it "last network" but Marcus has always been uninspired
In their recent episode they make fun of the Walton anduction for an hour. How fun.
Marcus parks is such a piece of shit, I fucking hate that guy
>>
>>19526525
>someone talks about domino
>"ITS MUST BE PEDOPHILIA"
i feel like im being trolled
>>
>>19520052
What the fuck is pizzagate? That gaming shit? Who fucking cares about lolgames?
>>
>>19531988
0/10
>>
>>19531682
>https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

I've had this site bookmarked for a long time. For anyone reading this, this site has a LOT of verified information on organized pedo stuff. Like, an encyclopedia's worth. The investigation surrounding Marc Dutroux helped lead to the discovery of a much broader operation. One that is global in scale, and involved big name politicians around the world. Police in places like Belgium, Italy and the UK haven't released any names, but they've publicly confirmed that many prominent European and American politicians are involved in the trafficking/raping/killing of children.
>>
Michael Harrah
>SAG Young Performers Committee
>Child actor manager
>has had ~10 yr old clients stay at his house without rents
>worked with Bob Villard extensively

Bob Jamieson
>photographer for child actors
>sells the images online
>convicted sex offender

Bob Villard
>publicist
>photographer for child actors
>also sells the images online
>convicted sex offender

Martin "Marty" Weiss
>child actor manager
>had sleepovers with clients
>convicted sex offender
>worked with the above photographers
>had tapes of various clients fucking their managers

Ronald Rayton
>molested Todd Bridges

Marc Collins-Rector
>had Chad Shackley move in with him when he was 15 (Marc being in his later 20s/30s)
>had naked hot tub parties with teens/preteens

Chad Shackley
>star in Chad's World
>it was about a kid coming to live in a rich hollywood man's house
>used Marc Collins-Rector's house as a set

Brock Pierce
>former child actor
>owned Den. (Digital Entertainment Network) with Chad Shackley and Marc Collins-Rector

David Neuman
>Den. Producer
>hosted parties involving teens with drugs
>guests of those parties include Garth Ancier, Randal Kleiser, Bryan Singer, Gary Goddard

Roman Polanski fucked a 13 yr old girl

Jason Michael Handy (production from All That) was jailed for committing lewd acts on a child and distributing sexual material by email

Victor Salva molested a 12 yr old boy

Gary Goddard had a sexual abuse case against him

Brian Peck (of Nickolodean) has convictions on lewd acts on a child, and oral copulation on a child
>>
Fuck off /pol/kids, this is the paranormal board.
>>
>>19520052
Because instead of forming a coherent theory or explanation for a given set of events, pizzagatefags settle for MS Paint images of arrows pointing at random shit.
>>
>>19522301
i saved a big picture of the whole thing put together by someone on /pol/
day after my laptop wouldnt boot and lost everything, had to reset from factory (no external backups)
99% chance its unrelated and my laptop is just old and dying but def strange with it happening the same tim ei start looking into pgate
>>
>>19522301
/pol/ doesn't do any of this now really.
/htg/ is done which focuses and locating potential human trafficking locales/companies that may be involved in such
/ewo/ was more this kind of thing but its rare to see threads on it, and largely gets shilled to death before any meaningful conversation/research can be attained.
>>
>>19532383
Do you have the backup copy of wikispooks entirety by any chance? There was a ton of information on it and I don't know if ISGP only backed up the Dutroux section. The guy had a ton of information on there talking about secret societies, NGOs, 1001 Club, names, connections, etc.
>>
>>19520052
Pizza Gate? Never heared of this.
Ignorance is the root of all evil.
>>
>>19528940
shilling makes it more likely to be real too
>>
>>19534784
Man you gov't cucks don't even try anymore
>>
Here

http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/conspiracy/pizzagate-considered-far-fetched-proven-pedophilia-disgustingly-widespread-among-power/
>>
>>19521050

I think he used to call himself that whenever he'd do a really bad 'asian' accent, so eventually its basically just a reference to earlier episodes
>>
has anyone ever noticed that this podcast sounds scripted? I know that sounds paranoid, but they frequently will say one word, then quickly correct themselves to a similar sounding word with a totally different meaning. Like in the latest episode, Ben says "wow what valuable information you've learned....EARNED! by joining MUFON" or something like that. They do this a lot.
>>
>>19536859
It probably is scripted, Marcus has history with radio production, Henry is an actor, & Ben goes on political shows. They also seem to have the best production quality of most spoopy podcasts, if only the content hadn't deteriorated.
>>
File: Obama_Davis_Obama_Dunham.jpg (105KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
Obama_Davis_Obama_Dunham.jpg
105KB, 800x786px
>>19525881
Barry Sotoro's (Obama) real dad is the radical socialist reformer Frank Marshal Davis. His mother was a sex operative that worked for the CIA that harvested blackmail material used to control people.

Barry was groomed by the CIA from birth to be a puppet president. His birth certificate is fake. His college education is fake.
>>
>>19537128

I'm the poster you responded to.

I believe the same thing but didn't want to detract from the pizzagate issue. To me that theory makes the most sense when presented with the available information.

You can't blame people for thinking he was born in Kenya because of what was originally released and i believe that was the main reason Clinton started talking about it back in '08. Misdirection.
>>
>>19526525
Okay, I believe in Pizzagate to some degree but do the anons that read this not have any understanding of normie business conversation? I admit some of this is odd but the 'you can't play dominos on top of food' stuff is blatantly misread.

The 'on cheese than on pasta' stuff is obviously a joke relating to the gift of cheese, and how last time he played dominos (after eating pasta) he lost. It's just a stupid business joke - most of these highlighted bits are.
>>
>>19537166
Yes I agree, the birther question is a rational question simply because of who his claimed father is.

I am not familiar with the "The Last Podcast on The Left" podcast but I imagine that they do not cover Pizzagate because leftists tend to believe that the government is a positive force that does not engage in scandals, therefore they would disregard Pizzagate as a baseless claim.

My belief is that Alefantis is the head distributor of "pizza" to the elites and uses "pizza" for blackmail but mostly because that's what those sickos are into. Engaging in "pizza" is a requirement to holding any position of power.

I used to think that Trump was actually a good guy and would bring justice but I now believe that he is controlled and his purpose is to divide this country and instigate violence among the population.
>>
File: CvOZ8_OWEAAmplc.jpg (27KB, 693x322px) Image search: [Google]
CvOZ8_OWEAAmplc.jpg
27KB, 693x322px
>>19537254
So what's joke behind the pizza related map?
>>
>>19537351
I admitted that some of it was definitely odd, that included. But one suspicious thing =/= everything is connected. I personally think politicians on either side of the spectrum are involved with either pedophilia, money laundering, or drug rings, but I'm not scouring emails looking for things that may or may not be related.
>>
>>19522084
I miss the days when Henry shitted on greeks, irish, scottish, mexicans, australians and made racist jokes about monkeys playing in nba teams
>>
File: 1504373229005.jpg (84KB, 741x549px) Image search: [Google]
1504373229005.jpg
84KB, 741x549px
The level of shill stupidity in this thread is truly staggering. How about some light my friends?
>>
File: 1504365930974.png (79KB, 875x367px) Image search: [Google]
1504365930974.png
79KB, 875x367px
>>19523448
>He must've been Houdini AND David Copperfield rolled into one.
Or Carmen Sandiego.
>>
>>19536859
As far as the jokes they make, I think yes. But in this case he was just correcting himself
>>
File: true-detective-5.png (2MB, 1240x840px) Image search: [Google]
true-detective-5.png
2MB, 1240x840px
>>19537351
>Is it yorus
>yorus
>horus
>the eye of horus
>the all seeing eye
>>
>>19536859
Because it is, Marcus send the other two scripts or guidelines and the episodes are sometimes heavily edited by Marcus as well.

>>19520052
Because their research is just passing down facts, not doing any real investigation.
Whenever they can find real books about pizzagate, you'll have your episode about it.

But by then probably Marcus wouldn'rt let anyone use bad words, use any pronouns so they can't offend anybody and all the episodes will have trigger warnings to pander the people he thinks he is part of.
>>
File: podastahastert.jpg (205KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
podastahastert.jpg
205KB, 1600x900px
>>19528908
>>
>>19520052
Because this is a paranormal/conspiracy podcast lite version. They never had the presumption to be "truthers" or activists or something like that.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Henry has been acting strangely recently? I don't know, maybe it's the way he went for Ben in the last episode, but it looks liek this conspiracy stuff is getting out of his hands
>>
>>19537351
Occam's razor. Most likely just a souvenir tourist handkerchief map of Italy with pizza ingredients plastered all over it like pic related. Podesta is a known world traveler.
>>
>>19538577
See all the evidence in this >>19531506 and try to explain that. This isn't even the first time Podesta's been accused of being a pedophile. A guy died "of natural causes" at 43 after calling him one. Mysterious.
>literal convicted pedophiles connected to Podesta and Clinton, one of them "pardoned"
>thousands of dollars poured into this pizzeria for no apparent reason (it's not even nice. Reviews from before the Pizzagate scandals were all disparaging the venue, the food and complaining about kids running around)
>Alefantis' creepy-ass friends
>Moloch references
>at least one separate case of a guy unironically luring children to be molested using a pizzeria (so this isn't unheard of)
>actual pedophiles in forums confirming restaurants being used as secret child trafficking venues is legit, as are "naturist camps with benefits"
>Hillary Clinton's husband and the Lolita Express (yes, this is true and confirmed)
>shady deletion on Wikipedia, imdb, etc
>>
Is it on hiatus or something cause I haven't checked on it in a while and I see they're still on the McVeigh episodes, did they change where they upload it or anything?
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.